Page 5 of 405 « First<34567>Last »
Topic Options
#2130442 - 01/11/08 07:23 PM Re: I'll pound you to a "Pulp" if you don't show off yours! [Re: adamstrange]
adamstrange Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: usa
Human Torch comic page/ad.

#2130446 - 01/11/08 07:24 PM Re: I'll pound you to a "Pulp" if you don't show off yours! [Re: adamstrange]
mr.schomburg Offline
FACT if I stop posting, trillions and trillions of transistors would be out of work.

Loc: Springtucky!
 Originally Posted By: adamstrange

For real if you will sell it to me!

Edited by mr.schomburg (01/11/08 07:24 PM)
Please check out all my ebay auctions!http://Support-the-Collectors-Society.com/_W0QQsassZtitainiummanQQhtZ-1 Also Check out my Ebay Store Mr.SchomburgsComix http://Support-the-Collectors-Society.com/Mr-SchomburgsComix

#2130451 - 01/11/08 07:25 PM Re: I'll pound you to a "Pulp" if you don't show off yours! [Re: mr.schomburg]
adamstrange Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

Originally Posted By: mr.schomburg

"You want me to trade you my pulp for small rectangular sheets of green paper with the images of dead white men?"

#2130454 - 01/11/08 07:26 PM Re: I'll pound you to a "Pulp" if you don't show off yours! [Re: adamstrange]
mr.schomburg Offline
FACT if I stop posting, trillions and trillions of transistors would be out of work.

Loc: Springtucky!
 Originally Posted By: mr.schomburg
[quote=adamstrange]Human Torch comic page/ad.

"You want me to trade you my pulp for small rectangular sheets of green paper with the images of dead white men?"

Why Yes!, Yes I do!
Please check out all my ebay auctions!http://Support-the-Collectors-Society.com/_W0QQsassZtitainiummanQQhtZ-1 Also Check out my Ebay Store Mr.SchomburgsComix http://Support-the-Collectors-Society.com/Mr-SchomburgsComix

#2130455 - 01/11/08 07:27 PM Re: I'll pound you to a "Pulp" if you don't show off yours! [Re: Scrooge]
ArAich Offline

... ;)

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Freakin' America !
 Originally Posted By: Scrooge
 Originally Posted By: RyanH
Thanks BZ... I thought for sure you'd have some lurking in your collection.

Wish there were more hero/villian pulps... I love those Wang Fu covers!!! Got any of those BZ?

OR ... ( ) Doctor Death??

Nice Hooded Detective. [b]The guy with the syringe (sp?) looks familiar. I've seen him on another cover or two ... one of those stock characters Anderson was using.
[/b[
We've got to page Fuelman on those villains pulps. Hey Fuelie, are you still lurking around? Make us drool!

hm

#2130460 - 01/11/08 07:30 PM Re: I'll pound you to a "Pulp" if you don't show off yours! [Re: RyanH]
BangZoom Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

Wish there were more hero/villian pulps... I love those Wang Fu covers!!! Got any of those BZ?

I have six of the seven Wu Fang pulps that were published and all three Doctor Death.

I'll scan some covers this weekend. \(thumbs u

#2130478 - 01/11/08 07:41 PM Re: I'll pound you to a "Pulp" if you don't show off yours! [Re: BangZoom]
RyanH Offline
I was posting here when you were in diapers.

Loc: West Coast
Wonderful!!! I am particularly interested in seeing your Dr. Death's ... I love that last issue cover!!!

I knew BZ would come through ...
AMF #4, 2/1; TARGET COMICS v1/#5; SCIENCE COMICS #4
------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.ryanheshka.com

#2130482 - 01/11/08 07:42 PM Re: I'll pound you to a "Pulp" if you don't show off yours! [Re: ArAich]
adamstrange Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

#2130519 - 01/11/08 07:52 PM Re: I'll pound you to a "Pulp" if you don't show off yours! [Re: BangZoom]
Blind Owl Offline
Pedigreed

Loc: FL
 Originally Posted By: BangZoom

I have six of the seven Wu Fang pulps that were published and all three Doctor Death.

I'll scan some covers this weekend. \(thumbs u

I'd like to see some Spicy Adventures Stories covers!!! I've only seen a few on these boards!!! Does anyone have them????

#2130541 - 01/11/08 07:59 PM Re: I'll pound you to a "Pulp" if you don't show off yours! [Re: Blind Owl]
BangZoom Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

Originally Posted By: Blind Owl

I'd like to see some Spicy Adventures Stories covers!!! I've only seen a few on these boards!!! Does anyone have them????

I do.

I plan on eventually posting some scans of them.

Here's an old photo that shows a Spicy Mystery. They're pretty nifty, too.

Page 5 of 405 « First<34567>Last »

Moderator:  plitch, Gemma, cgcmod, cgcmod2, Harshen, cgcmod3, dena, cgcmod5, cgcmod4, cgcmod6, cgcmod7, CCGmod0, cgcmod8, Barbara T, Matt Nelson, cgcmod9, cgcmod10, cgcmod11, cgcmod12, ccgmod1, PaulS. 
Hop to:
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
FSH; BU roll 1964 P Kennedy halves, $200
by cucamongacoin
07:26 PM
FSH; $500 FRN VF with a problem *SOLD*
by cucamongacoin
07:25 PM
1942 Walking Liberty NGC PF 67 CAC
by Mark T
05:32 PM
1888 Liberty Seated Dime NGC MS 65 CAC
by Mark T
05:28 PM
Comics Marketplace
SA Marvel FS: FF 45, early appearances, low grade lots, BA lots, freebies, etc.
by makeminemego
02:04 AM
TPB's and squarebounds anything large size. About 5 boxes worth
by comicnut
12:41 AM
ASM 361 High Grade
by theTrust
12:36 AM
Avengers #93, Top Cat #1, Magilla Gorilla #1 and more
by alrioart
11:58 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.024 seconds in which 0.013 seconds were spent on a total of 13 queries. Zlib compression enabled.

Aspen Titles IDW Publishing