• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'll pound you to a "Pulp" if you don't show off yours!
23 23

9,006 posts in this topic

SHAMELESS PLUG WARNING

I've got over a hundred pulps, including about half the ones in your picture, set up in my VCC booth waiting for next's month's virtual con.

:headbang:

No need to wait for the VCC :takeit:

SHAMELESS PLUG WARNING

I've got over a hundred pulps, including about half the ones in your picture, set up in my VCC booth waiting for next's month's virtual con.

But I've spent hours and hours and hours working on my booth...

:tonofbricks:

SHAMELESS PLUG WARNING

lol

SHAMELESS PLUG WARNING

Put something else in it and sell me the dadburned pulps

The Marvel/Red Circle titles are definitely worth picking up!! They are no where NEAR what Timely's cost. Nice set BZ.

Here's a recent Heritage win ... have never seen this book before. Seems like hero-pulp titles are scarcer than hen's teeth. Pretty rough, but I love the mad doctor cover by Allan Anderson ... it is #1 of this particular title (Nov. 1941), and one of only two issues:

HOODEDDETpulp.jpg[/img]

Those Marvel Science pulps are killer BZ, wow!

Paul

Thanks, Paul. :grin:

What titles/genre/artist are you collecting?

I actually havn't started collecting Pulps, but I would like to collect Marvel Science and some Amazing, and any cover which draws me in. There are so many cool pulp covers I most likely will be choosie! I bought this run for Bill(Ciorac) in hopes he would enjoy them, and thought if he didn't want them, I might keep a few and sell the rest. I would like to buy some Marvel Science Stories for my self, but I never run into them... :(

I suppose I would be interested in R Paul stuff, Schomburg did some, and Sci-Fi, Mystery Adventure type covers. I am not versed in most of the artists, but I do know which appeal to me by cover. I really like covers which resemble comics of the late 30's early 40's(Daring Mystery,Early MMC, ect..), or more so that comics from that period immitated.

Edited by mr.schomburg

Thanks BZ... I thought for sure you'd have some lurking in your collection.

Wish there were more hero/villian pulps... I love those Wang Fu covers!!! Got any of those BZ?

OR ... ( :wishluck: ) Doctor Death??

Nice Hooded Detective. The guy with the syringe (sp?) looks familiar. I've seen him on another cover or two ... one of those stock characters Anderson was using.

We've got to page Fuelman on those villains pulps. Hey Fuelie, are you still lurking around? :hi: Make us drool!