• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,896 posts in this topic

Tonight we'll be listing more books from the "ww" collection. Tonight, I'll be putting up Star Spangled Comics, a few Superboy and Superman, the Shadow and maybe a few other misc titles. Should go online at around 8pm eastern. I'll update this thread as it gets closer.

This thread is soooo stoopid. :sumo:

:baiting:

( :gossip: More Discount SA & BA MArvel & DC books to be listed at 9pm EST tonight!)

List more golden age instead of that drek. That's your name isn't it? :frustrated:

Dang. Was wondering how long it was going to take for someone to notice. Got a little sidetracked with too much SA/BA buying the last couple of years(though it has been fun!). I'm trying to get back to my roots.

( :gossip: More Discount SA & BA MArvel & DC books to be listed at 9pm EST tonight!)

Agreed.

:gossip: Where is my auction preview list? :sumo:

Agreed.

:eek:

I'll post it here starting at 9pm EST!

Never saw this thread before. Good idea.

I shall be selling some highly overgraded junk sometime within the next week or so.

:sorry:

List more golden age instead of that drek. That's your name isn't it? :frustrated:

Dang. Was wondering how long it was going to take for someone to notice. Got a little sidetracked with too much SA/BA buying the last couple of years(though it has been fun!). I'm trying to get back to my roots.

Yes. Roots are good.

Word! :sumo:

Word to Big Bird :headbang:

Agreed.

:eek:

I'll post it here starting at 9pm EST!

OK - Don't list any of the good stuff until 10 pm - I should be done with wrestling practice and weight lifting by then...., :grin:

Never saw this thread before. Good idea.

I shall be selling some highly overgraded junk sometime within the next week or so.

:sorry:

doh! Didn't you read the guidelines? Specific types of books must be listed, as well as time of sale and time zone! :pullhair:

I will be listing some random comics sometime this year. Be on the lookout, might be multiple threads.

(thumbs u

Think you might be able to scan a few of them straight?

:jokealert: