Page 2 of 392 <12345>Last »
Topic Options
#2094707 - 12/25/07 10:12 PM Re: Forum Sales "Announcement" Thread [Re: djpinkpanther67]
Dick Pontoon Offline

Spoon Pontoon

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Between 2nd and 7th
So it's Tuesday. Where's all the pre-code horror?

Forum only selling notice

GENERAL PUBLIC SERVICE NOTICE ON POSTING GUIDELINES

Note that the members of this board are encouraged to POLITELY point out posts that violate the marketplace posting guidelines, and to notify the moderators.

Thread starters: If you disagree that the guidelines have been violated and have reasons, then take it to the discussion thread and hash it out there. But please take the time to read the guidelines.

A probation list for bad transactions is maintained by the community. You are still responsible for your own transactions.

#2094708 - 12/25/07 10:13 PM Re: Forum Sales "Announcement" Thread [Re: Pirate]
october Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Chicagoan Abroad
 Originally Posted By: pirate
then do what you want, the worse than can happen is a mod pull. Don't let me stop you. I just don't think it's needed but i'm one voice in the masses.

Fine. I will go ahead and pimp my sale starting tomorrow (pending the owner's approval) of some consignment stuff. If people don't like this thread, just complain to the mods and they can decide if they want to pull it or pin it for forumwide use. I personally like the idea, but people can be a little touchy about the rules around here. We will see what happens. \(shrug\)

My thread starts tomorrow afternoon with 50+ DC 80 pagers (30+ in 9.0 up) as well as other stuff including Strange Tales, Mystery in Space, and assorted other junk. At least 100 books will be listed in the next few days, lots of high grade and some peds including Green River, Mass, Boston, Northland and Oakland. NO PRE SALES. Sorry.

#2094710 - 12/25/07 10:13 PM Re: Forum Sales "Announcement" Thread [Re: october]
THE_BEYONDER Offline

The world looks mighty good to me cuz signatures are all I see.

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: CANADA
The Marketplace WC \(thumbs u

#2094736 - 12/25/07 10:24 PM Re: Forum Sales "Announcement" Thread [Re: october]
divad Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: bolinas lagoon
 Originally Posted By: october
 Originally Posted By: pirate
then do what you want, the worse than can happen is a mod pull. Don't let me stop you. I just don't think it's needed but i'm one voice in the masses.

Fine. I will go ahead and pimp my sale starting tomorrow (pending the owner's approval) of some consignment stuff. If people don't like this thread, just complain to the mods and they can decide if they want to pull it or pin it for forumwide use. I personally like the idea, but people can be a little touchy about the rules around here. We will see what happens. \(shrug\)

My thread starts tomorrow afternoon with 50+ DC 80 pagers (30+ in 9.0 up) as well as other stuff including Strange Tales, Mystery in Space, and assorted other junk. At least 100 books will be listed in the next few days, lots of high grade and some peds including Green River, Mass, Boston, Northland and Oakland. NO PRE SALES. Sorry.

Now, at least, I'll know when NOT to sell . . .

Actually, y'know, I kinda like the random serendipity of it all . . .

#2094751 - 12/25/07 10:33 PM Re: Forum Sales "Announcement" Thread [Re: divad]
RustyStaple Offline
Talkative?

Actually I don't want anyone to know. My luck someone would write a sniper program for the board leaving me with 2/10ths of a second to post

#2094756 - 12/25/07 10:39 PM Re: Forum Sales "Announcement" Thread [Re: RustyStaple]
joeypost Offline

Mr. Patience

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: In the land of the blind, the ...
I'm thinking of having a 60 cent book sale. I need to clear out a few long boxes.

#2094763 - 12/25/07 10:44 PM Re: Forum Sales "Announcement" Thread [Re: THE_BEYONDER]
THE_BEYONDER Offline

The world looks mighty good to me cuz signatures are all I see.

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: CANADA
 Originally Posted By: THE_BEYONDER
I'm seriously considering listing some stuff tonight.....but I may be too darn lazy to actually make it happen.

I'm going to post an IM 127.....and go from there.

#2094768 - 12/25/07 10:46 PM Re: Forum Sales "Announcement" Thread [Re: THE_BEYONDER]
Dick Pontoon Offline

Spoon Pontoon

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Between 2nd and 7th
I'm seriously considering listing some stuff tonight.....but I may be too darn lazy to actually make it happen.

I'm going to post an IM 127.....and go from there.

Betcha Joeypost starts his thread first, back pain and all.

#2094774 - 12/25/07 10:53 PM Re: Forum Sales "Announcement" Thread [Re: october]
nik Offline

Hellenistically Gifted

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Southboro, Mass
Looking forward to seeing some new Peds \(thumbs u

#2094786 - 12/25/07 10:58 PM Re: Forum Sales "Announcement" Thread [Re: october]
sterlingcomics Offline

Mine was The Registry Buginator but I prefer(snip)

My custom title still sucks

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: House of Mystery
I'm always missing the good stuff, so I think this may work...for a while. It's just plain hard to police stuff in a posting format like this.

Page 2 of 392 <12345>Last »

Moderator:  cgcmod6, Architecht, cgcmod5, cgcmod7, cgcmod8, CCGmod0, Barbara T, Matt Nelson, cgcmod9, cgcmod10, cgcmod11, cgcmod12 
Hop to:
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
1807 Draped busts :-) CAC
by x2rider
Yesterday at 10:41 PM
2013 5 oz America The Beautiful set (Mint version, 5 coins)
by stldanceartist
Yesterday at 10:27 PM
New coins added to my website! 1909 VDB Cents; Chop Mark T$1; Dan Carr Medals ++
by illini420
Yesterday at 05:37 PM
GreatCollections - Today - CAC High Relief, Baseball Coins, 1865 $5 and More
by ianrussell
Yesterday at 09:21 AM
Comics Marketplace
FS: LEGO City Passenger Train 7938 + free comics
by Columbia Comics
19 minutes 26 seconds ago
The Return of Monday - Modern 9.8 Slabbage for Cabbage Sale
by ItsJustRyan
29 minutes 29 seconds ago
Ultimates 8 Qucksilver & Scarlet Witch + Black Widow Fanfare History recap
by robert frey
Today at 07:07 AM
Large Spring Sales Thread
by Fastballspecial
Today at 05:38 AM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.038 seconds in which 0.026 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.

ComicLink - Comics & Comic Art Auctions & Exchange IDW Publishing