Page 629 of 1867 « First<627628629630631>Last »
Topic Options
#5687645 - 05/16/12 05:50 PM Re: FORUM SALES "DISCUSSION" THREAD [Re: DeadOne]
DeadOne Offline
Bid more or post more... tough one...

Loc: lower.. lower... Right There!
I've been around the forums for a while and have made purchases from a few of the sales threads, but I have never had my own sale thread and am thinking of having one.
My question is, if I'm selling a large amount of 50 cent, $1.00, and $2.00 comics, do I need to have scans for all of them? I can understand if the prices are above that, that scans are necessary, but they become overwhelming and time consuming when selling 1000 or so bargain comics.
I've been in threads that handle these types of comics both ways (scans and no scans) What is the board consensus on this issue?

Thanks.

DeadOne's Feedback Thread

Forum only selling notice

GENERAL PUBLIC SERVICE NOTICE ON POSTING GUIDELINES

Note that the members of this board are encouraged to POLITELY point out posts that violate the marketplace posting guidelines, and to notify the moderators.

Thread starters: If you disagree that the guidelines have been violated and have reasons, then take it to the discussion thread and hash it out there. But please take the time to read the guidelines.

A probation list for bad transactions is maintained by the community. You are still responsible for your own transactions.

#5687660 - 05/16/12 05:53 PM Re: FORUM SALES "DISCUSSION" THREAD [Re: DeadOne]
comicdonna Offline

This is what my dog thinks of your post.

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: The Green Mountain state!
Maybe scans upon request?
#5687686 - 05/16/12 05:56 PM Re: FORUM SALES "DISCUSSION" THREAD [Re: comicdonna]
DeadOne Offline

Originally Posted By: comicdonna

That's what I was thinking as well, Mike. I'm normally on the buying end of comics and just don't want to break any rules.

#5687720 - 05/16/12 06:05 PM Re: FORUM SALES "DISCUSSION" THREAD [Re: DeadOne]
comicdonna Offline

TOTAL NEWBIE

Originally Posted By: DeadOne
 Originally Posted By: comicdonna

That's what I was thinking as well, Mike. I'm normally on the buying end of comics and just don't want to break any rules.
I'm thinking it's fine to do this. Most likely, the percentage of people asking will be small. Hopefully.

#5687983 - 05/16/12 07:19 PM Re: FORUM SALES "DISCUSSION" THREAD [Re: DeadOne]
mrwoogieman Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: THE LOST LAND
If you give a range of condition on the listed issues, scans aren't strictly required. Something like VF-VF/NM or better would do, rather than G-NM!

#5688004 - 05/16/12 07:27 PM Re: FORUM SALES "DISCUSSION" THREAD [Re: mrwoogieman]
DeadOne Offline

Originally Posted By: mrwoogieman
If you give a range of condition on the listed issues, scans aren't strictly required. Something like VF-VF/NM or better would do, rather than G-NM!

Thank you. I was thinking that as well.

#5688019 - 05/16/12 07:31 PM Re: FORUM SALES "DISCUSSION" THREAD [Re: mrwoogieman]
mitch2k2 Offline
Hobbyist

Loc: New York
Another noob question: What about lots? Are they kosher, frowned upon, not attractive to buyers? To "lotty?"
#5688023 - 05/16/12 07:32 PM Re: FORUM SALES "DISCUSSION" THREAD [Re: mitch2k2]
comicdonna Offline

TOTAL NEWBIE

Originally Posted By: mitch2k2
Another noob question: What about lots? Are they kosher, frowned upon, not attractive to buyers? To "lotty?"
Lots are welcome! \(thumbs u

#5688050 - 05/16/12 07:39 PM Re: FORUM SALES "DISCUSSION" THREAD [Re: comicdonna]
mitch2k2 Offline
Hobbyist

Loc: New York
Thanks for all the help. Much appreciated.
#5711864 - 05/24/12 05:35 PM Re: FORUM SALES "DISCUSSION" THREAD [Re: mitch2k2]
Bosco685 Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: USA
I have a friend that loves the original X-O title, so I thought I would surprise him with a nice example of an X-O Manowar 1. Even better, a board member selling Valiants in his thread informs me he has two 9.4 (+) copies of this book that I can buy as part of my purchases. I thought that was really nice of him, and perfect timing to deliver one as a gift.

Warning, Spoiler:

My 9.4 (+)s have arrived.

I'll wait the 30 days expected on the forum in the event this situation isn't addressed. Unfortunately, the board member seems to log in and post on the boards - just not respond to PMs. Thank goodness these were not expensive.

So sellers unsure of your books, please - please - please take those books out when grading and bring yourself comfort what you sell matches what you state. It's a huge help to both parties.

Page 629 of 1867 « First<627628629630631>Last »

Moderator:  cgcmod6, Architecht, cgcmod5, cgcmod7, cgcmod8, CCGmod0, Barbara T, Matt Nelson, cgcmod9, cgcmod10, cgcmod11, cgcmod12, plitch, ccgmod1 
Hop to:
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
FSH - 1843 MS64+ CAC quarter, 1824 AU53 half, doubled profile
by scubafuel
07:17 PM
Auctioning Raw Rainbow toned ASE's on eBay started at .99c
by Doily
03:26 PM
New coins @ kittlecoins.com: MS67+ Buffalo 5c, Toned Bust Halves, Commems & more
by illini420
09/19/14 09:06 PM
1837 Feuchtwanger 3c coin for sale at the Gettysburg Coin Show
by MICHAELDIXON
09/19/14 09:25 AM
Comics Marketplace
Floyd Gottfredson autographed 8x10 photo and RARE 1966 Batman Dairy 24x44 Poster
by comicartcom
04:39 AM
Walking Dead #1 CGC 9.8 For Sale
by kuddy
12:11 AM
9.8 Conan's some single highest graded.
by The-Collector
11:56 PM
ENORMOUS Slab sale, plus WD, Southern Bastards, Afterlife with Archie and more!!
by Dmac538
11:31 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.125 seconds in which 0.115 seconds were spent on a total of 13 queries. Zlib compression enabled.

IDW Publishing Aspen Titles