• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,148 posts in this topic

The idea here is to keep the constant chatter out of the Probation Thread. That way it stays shorter and more accessible. If you want to discuss what's going on in Forum Sales, try to do so here.

The idea here is to keep the constant chatter out of the Probation Thread. That way it stays shorter and more accessible. If you want to discuss what's going on in Forum Sales, try to do so here.

A thread that cannot be derailed!!!! Brilliant!!!!

Guinness beer!!! Brilliant!!

lol

Yes!

Talk here about anything you want while hanging out in the Marketplace so the selling threads aren't spammed.

This is the place to "out" bad sellers and buyers too if you feel the need. :whistle:

Yes!

Talk here about anything you want while hanging out in the Marketplace so the selling threads aren't spammed.

This is the place to "out" bad sellers and buyers too if you feel the need. :whistle:

I <3 titty bars.

Yes!

I <3 titty bars.

:cloud9:

• Administrator

Yes!

I <3 titty bars.

Not exactly anything you want. Stop it.

(tsk)

Yes!

I <3 titty bars.

(tsk)

:sorry:

Yes!

I <3 titty bars.

(tsk)

Wuss. :whistle:

Yes!

I <3 titty bars.

(tsk)

Wuss. :whistle:

Yes I am. Banning would hinder my sales threads. :boo:

(tsk)

Give me mod powers. I'll quash this rabble rousing. :devil:

I would ignore you. Then send you all my mid-grade Skull the Slayers as punishment. :sick:

(tsk)

Give me mod powers. I'll quash this rabble rousing. :devil:

I would ignore you. Then send you all my mid-grade Skull the Slayers as punishment. :sick:

And I have a stack of Atari Force with your name on it in response.