• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post Your ONE-OF-A-KIND CGC SS books, or lone top census CGC SS books!
18 18

4,421 posts in this topic

I thought I would start a thread that would try and capture one of the really awesome things about doing signature series books. There are often opporunities to get one-of-a-kind books signed and graded.

So here are the rules for posting books in this thread:

1. The book must be the only Signature Series book for that particular issue on the census

2. You may post your book if there are other SS copies on the census only if your copy is the highest and only graded copy. So if there are a couple SS 9.4's and you have the only SS 9.8, then you could post it here.

3. Please refrain from posting signed and sketched books as we all know that type of thing is one of a kind, plus there's another thread for that

3a. You may post a SS signed and sketched book if it is the only SS book, or single highest graded SS book.

I think this would be a really cool way to see all the "one of a kind" ss books out there!

To get the ball rolling, here are a couple of mine:

TalesofSuspense63cgcss.jpg

highest ss copy

CaptainAmericavol.21.jpg

AlexH told me that the other SS copy is actually damaged, he just never sent in the label

cap450cgc.jpg

only ss copy

let's see yours!