• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Please add SpiderJay300 to the list. Been a month, never paid. When he was called on it he edited his post a day later to portray himself in a positive light and denied it. He has thankfully decided to leave the boards in shame rather than pay what was like all of $30. I'm sure he'll be back though .... :(

Please add SpiderJay300 to the list. Been a month, never paid. When he was called on it he edited his post a day later to portray himself in a positive light and denied it. He has thankfully decided to leave the boards in shame rather than pay what was like all of $30. I'm sure he'll be back though .... :(

It sounds like he got his moneys worth.

9/15/07 PROBATION UPDATE

The following Forum Members are currently on "probation" for failure to complete a transaction in good faith after one month's time:

bronzejunkie

comicmankev

donavan74

Joker-Fish

Herald2Galactus (1st "Hall of Shame" Member)

Nascar

Sid

SpiderJay300

:sumo:

Shouldn't Chi Bamm be off the list?

He was called up and sent over to Iraq for the "surge".

Didn't he email the person he had the pending deal with and promise to make good as soon as possible?

I'm not sure exactly how this works here, but I saw Joker-fish on the official mess list and figured I'd chime in that he sought to buy a page of art from me in the last VCC for $125, asked me to contact him offlist, exchanged a couple of emails, and then promptly vanished without completing the transaction.

thaught id bring this to the front.

9/15/07 PROBATION UPDATE

The following Forum Members are currently on "probation" for failure to complete a transaction in good faith after one month's time:

bronzejunkie

comicmankev

donavan74

Joker-Fish

Herald2Galactus (1st "Hall of Shame" Member)

Nascar

Sid

SpiderJay300

:sumo:

I'm not sure exactly how this works here, but I saw Joker-fish on the official mess list and figured I'd chime in that he sought to buy a page of art from me in the last VCC for $125, asked me to contact him offlist, exchanged a couple of emails, and then promptly vanished without completing the transaction.

That guy has contacted me about a zillion times to make offers on books I had up. A few times I gave a deal on multiple books like he asked and then he never responded. Then he came back a few weeks later and made offers on other stuff which I accepted. Never heard back from him AGAIN. I should be put on this list on principle alone for letting this nimrod string me along.

Something Bad must have happened to Jokerfish I was bidding against him on a couple eBay auctions and he won. I saw them relisted and was able to pick them up cheaper. Seller stated he never paid. I haven't seen him on the boards for quite a while now

Something Bad must have happened to Jokerfish I was bidding against him on a couple eBay auctions and he won. I saw them relisted and was able to pick them up cheaper. Seller stated he never paid. I haven't seen him on the boards for quite a while now

-----------

His adjustable rate mortgage probably adjusted.

Add another name to the list: [font:Arial Black]LIGHTHOUSE[/font]

I sent him a large box full of TPB/HCs because he was buying at the time and I was getting ready to move (win/win situation I thought). Recieved a PM on 25 June stating that he received the box and would get payment out after Dallas Comicon. Didn't receive anything after a couple of weeks, so I PM'd him on 12 July asking about it. Well, he hasn't logged on since 11 July, so it went unanswered. I forgot about it until a little while after WW Chicago and sent him an email regarding the situation. He replied on 30 Aug saying that he had been very busy and thought he had sent payment and would get it out within a few days. If I hadn't received payment by that Wednesday (4 Sep), I should email him again. That was almost a month ago. I even contatced him through his ebay ID about this, but he ignored it. So, I feel that at this point I have no alternative put to put his name on the Probation List.

Angelo

:tonofbricks:

Sorry to hear about that Angelo. He is well known around these parts for screwing people over. All you need to do is use the search function and you'll find another 30 people he has screwed over the years, some for thousands of dollars. Hopefully you get paid but you just need to look at his recent eBay feedback to know he is in one of his ruts at the moment (it's a bi-annual breakdown) it seems :screwy:

I had sent him a box of books before that and althought it took him 3 weeks to pay me, he did send payment. So I thought he had changed his ways doh! . I was here for that mess, and I thought he had payed everyone back (eventually).