• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Worst Spider-Man Villian Ever

Worst Spidey Villian  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Worst Spidey Villian

52 posts in this topic

Write Ins:

If someone would like to suggest another villian. Theyy should type a post like "Boomerang" and people will quot that and post the headbanging smiley. This will count as a vote.

Edited by CAP_FFreek

Shocker? C'mon now... I always kinda liked him. And ASM 72 is a great cover. Now Kangaroo... I just feel bad for him. 1st Appearance- ASM 81. 2nd Appearance- ASM 126 which also was his last appearance thanks to jumping into a nuclear engine or something goofy like that. What a maroon!

I liked the Prowler alot. If there were no Prowler, then there never would have been a Spawn. Or maybe that would have been a good thing. I actually like the story from Amazing Spider-man #110 & #112. Yeah the Gibbon is lame, but the story is pretty good.

Sorry Piper, but I'm a fan of the Prowler-- always liked the way he looked, and he definitely served as a Spawn-prototype (there was a thread about this a while back in the CA forum I think). Still, each to his own. (thumbs u

Edited by Mac Man

I voted for the Spot, though I think if you'd included him, the Big Wheel would have been winner. Everybody had just blocked the memory of him till now. :tonofbricks: