2. Select “Grading & Submissions" and then click on either “Submit U.S. Coins” or “Submit World Coins”.
3. Create a new order by clicking on the link.
4. You will be prompted to provide your shipping information. Make sure that your shipping information is correct, as this is where we will ship your coins once they have been graded. Before moving to “Step 2” you will need to select “Shipping Type” as you will not be able to move on to the next step without selecting this. Click on “Move to Step 2” at the bottom of the page.
5. Select the appropriate grading tier.
6. Select “Service” if the grading is for CrossOver, ReGrade Mint Error or GSA. If you don’t require any service then select “No Service”. Check “Imaging” if you would like your coins to be imaged after they have been graded. Deselect "Details Grading" if you wish to opt out of Details Grading in favor of having your coins returned unholdered. Click “Create Invoice” when you are through making your selections.
7. This will bring you to the screen where you will enter your coins on the submission form. For each coin you add you must fill in all the required fields (Quantity, Date, Mint Mark, Mint State or Proof, Variety (if applicable) and the value of each coin). You would only enter the "Certification #" and "Minimum Grade" if you are submitting coins for “Crossover” grading. Once this information is completed click “Save” on the right hand side of the screen.
If you would like to add additional coins under the same tier click “Add Line Item". Each line must be filled out completely and saved in order for you to continue.
8. If you would like to submit more than one Invoice, select a different grading tier when you are at this point. When you have added coins to all your submissions you will then click the "Move to Step 3" button at the bottom of the page.
9. The next page is where you will be prompted to include any special notes regarding your submission and where you must indicate whether or not you have any coupons to apply to the order. Coupons must be submitted with the forms in lieu of payment. Click "Move to Step 4."
10. This page will display the total invoice amount.
11. Select the payment method for this submission and provide a billing address if it differs from your shipping address. Then click “Submit Order”.
12. The final submission page will appear. Click the "Print Invoice" link to print your forms to mail in with your coins. (You will need to send three copies and should also keep one for your records).