• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Wonder Woman all the Time thread
8 8

2,601 posts in this topic

sensation80001.jpg

Hope this helps, I don't see anything, although there are names on the other stories, not this one...

I don't view the "upset world of men" any differently than the "upset world of women" lol...everyone is a person to me...

sorry I crunched the slap and am using it for coasters now...very nice quality plastic:)

100_1273.jpg

I see you have the glossinator all fired up again. Very nice! :applause:

makes my deglossed vg/fns look "sad"...but, I do appreciate the gloss...did I ever tell you all that sacentaur is a codename for glossinator?

gator

This fellow Andy Mangels is working on a book about HG Peters - any one have any info for him, please contact him. Also, if you are interested in the project, contact him. I think this to be a worthwhile project and one i wish to read when completed - www.BLBcomics.com

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••H G Peters••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Robert -

Hope this finds you well. We met again at SDCC and talked about hG Peter.

I'm writing Bullets & Bracelets: The Wonder Woman Companion for TwoMorrows (July 2008). For that, I'm trying to find older fans - especially fanzine publishers/historians - who may have any interesting ephemera in their collections from WW. Photos of creators, old cover stats, promotional materials, sketches, press releases, etc.

I'm also looking for people who might be willing to LOAN me some of their older fanzines to research from and/or scan, mostly TBG (I started reading it in late 1980s) and TCR (I have a lot of TCR's, but from 120 down, fewer). I find these incredibly useful for getting ship dates, the odd quote or two, info about licensing, and etc.

Might you have anything helpful? Or know anyone who does? I've emailed Alan Light and am waiting to hear. Already working with Maggie Thompson, Roy Thomas, and Jim Amash.

I'm also having a HORRIBLE time getting in touch with anyone who knows much about or has any info for H.G. Peter. DC doesn't know of any heirs. WMMarston's kids barely remember HG. 99% of his contemporaries are gone or remember nothing. Birth records were destroyed. No death records can be found. Any thoughts? Know any collectors who specialize in HGP (and/or Eastern Color books, for which HGP did a lot of work)?

Also, you had said you were the source of the "nude WW" art through Ed April. Does he have any materials from HG Peter left?

Finally, do you have any contact info for Don Rosa or Michelle Nolan?

Look forward to hearing from you!

Best,

Andy Mangels

www.andymangels.com

www.wonderwomanmuseum.com

Member, International Association of Media Tie-In Writers

and my reply to him:

am very busy right now, i have some thoughts onbelow i will address in a bit

however Don Rosa buys old comic books from me and is at donrosa@iglou.com

nolan is not wired - good luck -

are you on the comics scholars list? it is at

----

For more information about the Comix Scholars list:

http://www.english.ufl.edu/comics/scholars/

For subscription information:

http://www.english.ufl.edu/comics/scholars/sub.html

Richard Howell owns the WW nude i got from Mrs April back in 1973. I paid $200 for it after pricing out all Ed's stuff for her at retail so no one could rip her off any more - damn, that gets me pissed when some one tries to take advantage of widows and orphans.

she is long passed on, i used to be sweet on the oldest daughter, i would surely like to talk with her myself as it has been over 30 years now since communication with her - they were a neat family - Shel Ford might know where the two daughters got off to - i will ask Jean Bails, widow of Jerry Bails,

and i'll be back wit you shortly

robert