• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-Men Collecting Thread!
10 10

2,041 posts in this topic

:blahblah:

Mile High II is most indeed a pedigree, Mr. MK. I have the COA for the X 63 and other issue that I have the designation on the label. It is one of the suckier pedigrees, I'll grant you that, but a pedigree nonetheless.

Actually it isnt recognized by CGC as a pedigree anymore. Do you want to know why?? Because its not a pedigree!!!!
How can you grant something pedigree status and then take it away? That is ridiculous. :screwy:

they should take away pedigree status for all X-Men books. No one likes them anyway :baiting:

Actually it isnt recognized by CGC as a pedigree anymore. Do you want to know why?? Because its not a pedigree!!!!
How can you grant something pedigree status and then take it away? That is ridiculous. :screwy:

they should take away pedigree status for all X-Men books. No one likes them anyway :baiting:

I thought you were drunk? That must account for your opinion. (tsk)

I thought you were drunk? That must account for your opinion. (tsk)

Huh? My opinion is gospel, heed it and you shall be rewarded. And by rewarded I mean I'll refrain from putting a boot in some un-mentionable orifice in one self-proclaimed Doctor.