• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Think I should contact Paypal?
I would. He hasn't posted on the boards for almost a month, nor has he responded to your e-mails.

BTW I like your avitar! (thumbs u

8/7/07 PROBATION UPDATE

The following Forum Members are currently on "probation" for failure to complete a transaction in good faith after one month's time:

bronzejunkie

Cap_FFreak

Chi Bamm

comicmankev

donavan74

Herald2Galactus (1st "Hall of Shame" Member)

Nascar

old man

Let's add Sid to the list. I paid for a Transmetropolitan run over 6 weeks ago, my Paypal has run out as I really wasn't worried as I've never had a problem with a forum member. I've emailed him, I've PM'd him about wondering where the run is. He's got my $60 and the comics...still, as he's not getting back to me. :pullhair:

Edited by ninanina

8/7/07 PROBATION UPDATE

The following Forum Members are currently on "probation" for failure to complete a transaction in good faith after one month's time:

bronzejunkie

Cap_FFreak

Chi Bamm

comicmankev

donavan74

Nascar

old man

Let's add Sid to the list. I paid for a Transmetropolitan run over 6 weeks ago, my Paypal has run out as I really wasn't worried as I've never had a problem with a forum member. I've emailed him, I've PM'd him about wondering where the run is. He's got my $60 and the comics...still, as he's not getting back to me. :pullhair:

Yeah, throw Sid on the list. (thumbs u

Owes me over $200...no responses to attempts at contact.

What's happening around here as of late? I can understand how certain members only buy from certain members around here. I thought it was just "Klicks" . I filed a complaint w/ PP so let's see what happens.

8/8/07 PROBATION UPDATE

bronzejunkie

CAP_FFreek

Chi Bamm

comicmankev

donavan74

Nascar

old man

Sid

Just out of curiosity...who nominated me for this list?

I don't recall . . . perhaps you're in the best position to know? hm Obviously, it's a low priority to you.

:gossip: Just so happens there are multiple sellers that complained. :makepoint:

I don't recall . . . perhaps you're in the best position to know? hm Obviously, it's a low priority to you.

:gossip: Just so happens there are multiple sellers that complained. :makepoint:

recently? I made stupid mistakes but I thought the last time I hadn't paid for something was a year ago? Is it a permanent list?

To make this thread legit, you need to post the name(s) of those who make a complaint against an offender.