• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Wonder Woman all the Time thread
8 8

2,601 posts in this topic

I was waiting on you, SPBlu...keep them coming

gator

Well, I was looking for my CGC ones, lol..so I could match...

Not too many, but I do have some..;)

wwcgc.jpg

:applause:

seeing as you have issues I have never even seen! post them raw!

and god forbid when you and I are walking down an aisle, and there is a single WW #6 on a dealers wall...I have been training for weeks, how about you? :baiting:

Edited by Detective27Kid

I was waiting on you, SPBlu...keep them coming

gator

Well, I was looking for my CGC ones, lol..so I could match...

Not too many, but I do have some..;)

wwcgc.jpg

:applause:

seeing as you have issues I have never even seen! post them raw!

and god forbid when you and I are walking down an aisle, and there is a single WW #6 on a dealers wall...I have been training for weeks, how about you? :baiting:

Uhhh...I grew up in Da Bronx and took shopping training from my Grandmother...you might have a longer reach, HOWEVER...(I'll find you a 2nd one...;):angel:

I forgot I had this one, too...

I have no clue where to start.. suppose...I could probably fill in some of the blanks...tomorrow...

WonderWoman.jpg

just post 1-84 (that is what I am 10 books from finishing...and those 10 books, I have not seen for sale in years!)...heck, you helped me with 10 of them I had not seen for years too!

gator

just post 1-84 (that is what I am 10 books from finishing...and those 10 books, I have not seen for sale in years!)...heck, you helped me with 10 of them I had not seen for years too!

gator

Just tell me the ones you are missing, lol..I'll post those, you can do the rest:) (and not #6...;) I'm running out to dinner, but I'll check later or in the morning:)

I need/want to see:

55,63,64,67,74,77,79,80,82,83 :)

rick

OK, Rick, just for you...these ARE hard to find, but remember, some of these probably fit into that "what I hate in a mid grade thread"..:)

wonderwoman11missing.jpg

(worship):cloud9: