• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

6/1/07 PROBATION UPDATE

The following Forum Members are currently on "probation" for failure to complete a transaction in good faith after one month's time:

bronzejunkie

comicmankev

comicseekers

donavan74

Herald2Galactus (1st "Hall of Shame" Member)

6/2/07 PRE-VCC PROBATION UPDATE

The following Forum Members are currently on "probation" for failure to complete a transaction in good faith after one month's time:

bronzejunkie

comicmankev

comicseekers

donavan74

Herald2Galactus (1st "Hall of Shame" Member)

Nascar

I just wanted to give everyone a heads up on Nascar. I bought some books from him about a month ago (or more) and they have not arrived. He replied to one PM and said he was on a 6 month trip and would ship them out during it. He has yet to reply back to any other pms or emails. I have lost all faith and I had to file a paypal chargeback. We will see what happens. Either way everyone should steer clear of this guy in the future.

I just wanted to give everyone a heads up on Nascar. I bought some books from him about a month ago (or more) and they have not arrived. He replied to one PM and said he was on a 6 month trip and would ship them out during it. He has yet to reply back to any other pms or emails. I have lost all faith and I had to file a paypal chargeback. We will see what happens. Either way everyone should steer clear of this guy in the future.

Good heads up...Why would any one try and sell stuff while going on a 6 month trip.

Good heads up...Why would any one try and sell stuff while going on a 6 month trip.

Because they lie confused-smiley-013.gif

I'm not bothered, it's only HIS list...
Uh, no - it's the Forum's list . . . YOU just happen to be on it sumo.gif Even a name change won't help you.

grin.gif

Actually, I think his continued presence devalues the list. This thread has over 10000 views, which means nearly everybody who buys or sells here has likely seen it. We have both sides of the story (which are nearly the same) and neither of you wants to complete the transaction or have anything to do with the other. It just seems spiteful of you to continue to include him on a list of people who may be risky to deal with. He may have done something less than ideal, but does his name being on the list really benefit other board members? That is the point of this thread, right?

Uh, no - it's the Forum's list . . . YOU just happen to be on it sumo.gif Even a name change won't help you.

grin.gif

I take comfort in getting PM's from prominent member's asking me to report you for trolling 893whatthe.gif, so no need to really take "YOUR" list or comments with more than a shrug confused-smiley-013.gif for me. Still not speaking graemlin?, but you use them often 893scratchchin-thumb.gif My guess is you're just wanting to continue this... sumo.gif

hi.gifflowerred.gif

grin.gif

I take comfort in getting PM's from prominent member's asking me to report you for trolling 893whatthe.gif, so no need to really take "YOUR" list or comments with more than a shrug confused-smiley-013.gif for me. Still not speaking graemlin?, but you use them often 893scratchchin-thumb.gif My guess is you're just wanting to continue this... sumo.gif

hi.gifflowerred.gif

screwy.gif

grin.gif

hi.gifflowerred.gif

screwy.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif

Y'know, this "both sides of a story" BS is just that . . . BS! 27_laughing.gif The dude posted the takeit.gif and didn't pay for his books. It's been what, 6 months now? I guess the "prominent members" 27_laughing.gif of the Board to whom you refer can't read insane.gif27_laughing.gif

One of the PM's I got a few weeks ago from someone who will not be named, looks like some of the members aren't so fond of you either. Keep up the good work, someday you may become more mature... (but just face it, as I've stated before you aren't going to get my money, I apologized so move on and get over it...)

"If I were you, I'd report him to the moderators. Contact Dena or Arch, or even Borock. Divad's rants and raves, most of which are either defamatory, juvenile or condescending, are the reason why many people leave these boards. Report him. I have little doubt he will soon be suspended, and hopefully removed."

I responded that I wouldn't bother because I did post the takeit.gif, but you sure make it tempting if I wasn't an adult... sign-rantpost.gif