• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,201 posts in this topic

Good idea. I have a few more name to contribute soon. 893censored-thumb.gif

Should I get the ball rolling? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Sure. We should ask to have this pinned as well.

Latest confirmed deadbeat:

bronzejunkie: strung me along for a month then never responded to PMs or paid for the $450 worth of stuff I had set aside.

Good idea. I have a few more name to contribute soon. 893censored-thumb.gif

Should I get the ball rolling? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Sure. We should ask to have this pinned as well.

Latest confirmed deadbeat:

bronzejunkie: strung me along for a month then never responded to PMs or paid for the $450 worth of stuff I had set aside.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif893censored-thumb.gif

I'm thinking we should start a Forum Sales "Probation" Thread where forum members can post notices of non-paying members, i.e., those that have posted the little guy takeit.gif in response to sales threads, and suddenly developed amnesia when it comes time to pay. tongue.gif

What does everyone think? Perhaps it will work better than the "witch hunt" threads we've seen in the past. Comments welcome. grin.gif

Hey D, is this about that $6K FF #1 I BIN'd from your sales thread in the summer of '05?

Come on buddy, you know I'm good for it! I just need some time, man! confused-smiley-013.gif

I'm thinking we should start a Forum Sales "Probation" Thread where forum members can post notices of non-paying members, i.e., those that have posted the little guy takeit.gif in response to sales threads, and suddenly developed amnesia when it comes time to pay. tongue.gif

What does everyone think? Perhaps it will work better than the "witch hunt" threads we've seen in the past. Comments welcome. grin.gif

Hey D, is this about that $6K FF #1 I BIN'd from your sales thread in the summer of '05?

Come on buddy, you know I'm good for it! I just need some time, man! confused-smiley-013.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

I want to report Scott for selling a one of a kind, super high grade comic book to a willing buyer for a record amount. Even though both parties are grown men that are fully capable of taking care of them selves, the deal p i s s e d of Bob and for that there should be no mercy. sumo.gif

insane.gif

Now THAT's a sign-funnypost.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif