Page 1 of 18 12345>Last »
Topic Options
#1632192 - 03/15/07 08:56 AM Heidi on the 'Bay
heinlein99 Offline
Chatzilla

Loc: Harrogate TN
http://Support-the-Collectors-Society.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300091587246&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1

So, who's going to drop $400 on this little gem?

#1632193 - 03/15/07 09:56 AM Re: Heidi on the 'Bay [Re: heinlein99]
Solar Offline
Posting Traumatic Stress Disorder
FACT if I stop posting, trillions and trillions of transistors would be out of work.

Loc: Delaware
The auction description is just disturbing.

#1632194 - 03/15/07 10:41 AM Re: Heidi on the 'Bay [Re: Solar]
Jayman Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: NJ (The Home of Comics!)
Quote:

I'll say...TMI

#1632195 - 03/15/07 10:55 AM Re: Heidi on the 'Bay [Re: Jayman]
brasseye Offline
I was posting here when you were in diapers.

Quote:

Quote:

I'll say...TMI

You do get the distict imprssion it's going to arrive with one one of those book plastic 'splash protectors' on it.

#1632196 - 03/15/07 11:11 AM Re: Heidi on the 'Bay [Re: brasseye]
Wrightson fan Offline

Post Counts......
Who Gives a Rat's Behind?
Honestly.............

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Beautiful Colorado
All the pedophiles will love this one......which means I have no use for it.
Lusting after children is both sick and disturbing and if I had the money I would win this book and then post photos of me burning it.

Scott

#1632197 - 03/15/07 11:17 AM Re: Heidi on the 'Bay [Re: Wrightson fan]
brasseye Offline
I was posting here when you were in diapers.

Quote:

Lusting after children is both sick and disturbing and if I had the money I would win this book and then post photos of me burning it.

Scott

Scott I agree wtih the direction of your stance, but don't hate the book for what is for the most part an adolescent infatuation on the part of the seller. The ol judge, jury, executioner, routine only leads to one place my friend.

#1632198 - 03/17/07 01:06 AM Re: Heidi on the 'Bay [Re: brasseye]
Wrightson fan Offline

Post Counts......
Who Gives a Rat's Behind?
Honestly.............

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Beautiful Colorado
Quote:

Quote:

Scott

Scott I agree wtih the direction of your stance, but don't hate the book for what is for the most part an adolescent infatuation on the part of the seller. The ol judge, jury, executioner, routine only leads to one place my friend.

Thanks for the lecture but save it for someone who has an ounce of tolerance for anything of this nature. I don't, hence my "stance" Obviously if there was enough demand to print an entire magazine devoted to this "girl", then the seller is not the only one with a problem. Therefore, if the book was published to display an underage child in various forms of seductive attire, then yes, I hate the book. Whether the girl of the magazine chose to dress this way in public is not the issue. Printing a magazine about it for perverts to pleasure themselves by is another. It baffles me that you could honestly defend this. I cannot and WILL NOT ever tolerate anything that uses children in this matter, whether it is a Ralph Lauren ad or whatever muck Madison Avenue decides to fling at us. You can say what you will about a moral high horse....but there is no gray area where this and the use of children to sell sex is concerned. I am interested to see how you will defend it once again.

Scott

#1632199 - 03/17/07 01:04 PM Re: Heidi on the 'Bay [Re: Wrightson fan]
dzminn Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Minnesota
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Scott

Thanks for the lecture but save it for someone who has an ounce of tolerance for anything of this nature. I don't, hence my "stance" Obviously if there was enough demand to print an entire magazine devoted to this "girl", then the seller is not the only one with a problem. Therefore, if the book was published to display an underage child in various forms of seductive attire, then yes, I hate the book. Whether the girl of the magazine chose to dress this way in public is not the issue. Printing a magazine about it for perverts to pleasure themselves by is another. It baffles me that you could honestly defend this. I cannot and WILL NOT ever tolerate anything that uses children in this matter, whether it is a Ralph Lauren ad or whatever muck Madison Avenue decides to fling at us. You can say what you will about a moral high horse....but there is no gray area where this and the use of children to sell sex is concerned. I am interested to see how you will defend it once again.

Scott

Well said

#1632200 - 03/18/07 02:12 PM Re: Heidi on the 'Bay [Re: heinlein99]
RedRaven Offline

Mr. Sensitive

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Texas Hill Country
Quote:

http://Support-the-Collectors-Society.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300091587246&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1

So, who's going to drop $400 on this little gem?

I thought about it but my zeal for completing a Warren run aint what it once was. I've been more into DC war comics (Enemy Ace!!!) than mags for a couple years now. I wouldnt have gone higher than $250 for Heidi,which means Ill probably never own one.

#1632201 - 03/21/07 08:52 PM Re: Heidi on the 'Bay [Re: heinlein99]
RedRaven Offline

Mr. Sensitive

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Texas Hill Country
Winning bid: $861

Page 1 of 18 12345>Last »

Moderator:  Gemma, cgcmod2, cgcmod3, Harshen, cgcmod, dena, cgcmod5, cgcmod4, cgcmod6, cgcmod7, cgcmod8, CCGmod0, Barbara T, Matt Nelson, cgcmod9, cgcmod10, cgcmod11, cgcmod12, plitch, ccgmod1, PaulS. 
Hop to:
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
FST: 2014 gold Kennedy OGP your $5 HOF proof OGP.
by agentjim007
Yesterday at 06:50 PM
WTB NGC MS69 Quarters 2009-2014
by Kapimono
Yesterday at 11:57 AM
FSH; BU roll 1964 P Kennedy halves, $200
by cucamongacoin
10/20/14 07:26 PM
FSH; $500 FRN VF with a problem *SOLD*
by cucamongacoin
10/20/14 07:25 PM
Comics Marketplace
AMAZING COMICARTCOM COMIC-CON RETURNS! Batman 14nc, Subby 34 nc, Walt Kelly Art
by comicartcom
Today at 12:45 AM
Strange Tales #9, JIM #5, Amazing Adv. #1, Uncanny Tales #5 (2 DAYS ONLY) NICE!
by kramerarts
Yesterday at 11:20 PM
Tibex82's Copper/Modern Fall Clearance. Keys, 1st's, Variants. C'mon in!
by Tibex82
Yesterday at 10:25 PM
X-Men member first appearance OA on eBay
by pkveronese
Yesterday at 09:14 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.014 seconds in which 0.003 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.

Aspen Titles