• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
49 49

10,288 posts in this topic

Great rooms.Johnny, how many books do you own?

Between my home, storage and parents house, I'd say I own roughly 100,000 issues. Too many!!!

About 75% of those books are pre 1985. I am going to try to move around 20k this year. Well, that's the goal anyways!

Thanks!

John thumbsup2.gif

Here is my little office/comic room

comicroom1.jpg

Portuguese flag is completely necessary... gotta start thinking ahead for the next world cup grin.gif

comicroom2.jpg

A piece of Zatanna OA hangs above some random books (comic and non-comic related). Most of our comics are in that closet to the right.

comicroom3.jpg

Framed Adam Hughes Sonja poster cloud9.gif and a comic rack with mostly Archies and TPBs

comicroom4.jpg

comicroom5.jpg

My work space and the Will Eisner signed print above.

Thats pretty much it tongue.gif Excuse the poopy photos... i really need a new camera crazy.gif

Nice DeeDee. 893applaud-thumb.gif

I was thinking of getting a spinner rack, I've seen them on eBay for $20... I haven't gotten one yet because I was unsure if bagged/boarded books fit in the slots. I think it would be a nice touch in the guest/overflow room. Maybe it would get my guests involced in reading comics!

John thumbsup2.gif

Thanks John thumbsup2.gif

I think i paid $35 for my spinner rack on ebay, i wouldn't recommend putting pricey books in it though, just readers as it causes (even bagged and boarded) books to curve a little.

I left some empty space on the walls for more Adam Hughes posters and OA, but i just don't have enough room to display everything I'd like to crazy.gif Wish I had room for some more shelves and another desk, i just bought a new light box and have nowhere to put it foreheadslap.gif

Here is my little office/comic room

comicroom1.jpg

Portuguese flag is completely necessary... gotta start thinking ahead for the next world cup grin.gif

comicroom2.jpg

A piece of Zatanna OA hangs above some random books (comic and non-comic related). Most of our comics are in that closet to the right.

comicroom3.jpg

Framed Adam Hughes Sonja poster cloud9.gif and a comic rack with mostly Archies and TPBs

comicroom4.jpg

comicroom5.jpg

My work space and the Will Eisner signed print above.

Thats pretty much it tongue.gif Excuse the poopy photos... i really need a new camera crazy.gif

Very nice setup, Dee Dee!! 893applaud-thumb.gif Any plans to showcase more of the comics you are keeping in the closet?

Very nice setup, Dee Dee!! 893applaud-thumb.gif Any plans to showcase more of the comics you are keeping in the closet?

Yeah, I've been thinking of buying some of those frames for slabs on ebay... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Right now i keep the comics in long and short boxes in the closet because its nice and cool in there, and because if i leave them out, i'll just end up tripping over them and breaking my neck tongue.gif