Page 424 of 661 « First<422423424425426>Last »
Topic Options
#5599813 - 04/14/12 09:37 AM Re: Got a comic room??? Showcase it here! [Re: roulette44]
Kevin.J Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Surrounded by comics

I have seen some great rooms on here and finally got time to take a few photos of mine.
Years ago it used to be all prettied up, but now it is purely functional due to my collection getting seriously out of hand in size.
I have 21 filing cabinets in all. You can get approx 600 comics per drawer.
I think that they are best as I can get to most of my collection (SA & BA anyway) in minutes.
I still have lots of overspill into other rooms, loft and the garage in long boxes.
I need a bigger house.
I don't want to fill out this thread with photos of comics, but I will pull some out if someone posts a link where to show them....and anyone wants to see.

A HarveySwick production

Shipping to the UK is real easy, have a look at My Kudos Thread and see what the experts say.

#5599821 - 04/14/12 09:44 AM Re: Got a comic room??? Showcase it here! [Re: Kevin.J]
Waylander Offline
Pedigreed

Loc: Olde Jersey
 Originally Posted By: Kevin.J

I have seen some great rooms on here and finally got time to take a few photos of mine.
Years ago it used to be all prettied up, but now it is purely functional due to my collection getting seriously out of hand in size.
I have 21 filing cabinets in all. You can get approx 600 comics per drawer.
I think that they are best as I can get to most of my collection (SA & BA anyway) in minutes.
I still have lots of overspill into other rooms, loft and the garage in long boxes.
I need a bigger house.
I don't want to fill out this thread with photos of comics, but I will pull some out if someone posts a link where to show them....and anyone wants to see.

Very nice room. Really like the HC display. Awesome AF 15 and Hulk 1.

What's the picture above your slabbed books - the black and white one?

Edit - WOW, just did the math - that nearly 50,000 comics!

Edited by Waylander (04/14/12 09:47 AM)
And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil.

-The Iron Code of Druss the Legend

#5599849 - 04/14/12 10:02 AM Re: Got a comic room??? Showcase it here! [Re: Waylander]
Arsenalherd Offline
If you have a dream about out-posting me, you better wake up and apologize.

Loc: Broadstairs near London
struth that is a crazy room, i have to look into them cabinets as i have a collection that is larger and needed a better way to file and that seems a solution
#5599862 - 04/14/12 10:06 AM Re: Got a comic room??? Showcase it here! [Re: Arsenalherd]
Waylander Offline
Pedigreed

Originally Posted By: Arsenalherd
struth that is a crazy room, i have to look into them cabinets as i have a collection that is larger and needed a better way to file and that seems a solution

Your collection is larger \:o

Do tell how many?

Edited by Waylander (04/14/12 10:07 AM)

#5599882 - 04/14/12 10:15 AM Re: Got a comic room??? Showcase it here! [Re: Waylander]
Arsenalherd Offline

after buying collections for the last year as im going on to start selling part time, i have about 78,000, its getting a right bugger now as im trying to get organised, but everytime im getting somewhere something else pops up, now i have told myself buy no more unless its pure quality and lets get the ball rolling
#5599993 - 04/14/12 11:06 AM Re: Got a comic room??? Showcase it here! [Re: Arsenalherd]
Waylander Offline
Pedigreed

after buying collections for the last year as im going on to start selling part time, i have about 78,000, its getting a right bugger now as im trying to get organised, but everytime im getting somewhere something else pops up, now i have told myself buy no more unless its pure quality and lets get the ball rolling

Blimey! \:o

Well let us mortals know when you start selling. \(thumbs u

#5600054 - 04/14/12 11:52 AM Re: Got a comic room??? Showcase it here! [Re: Waylander]
Arsenalherd Offline

Originally Posted By: Waylander

will do, been putting loads of garbage in auction near me where some people have to much money as i have been doing well for total turd of comics

#5600161 - 04/14/12 12:48 PM Re: Got a comic room??? Showcase it here! [Re: Arsenalherd]
Whizzer Offline
I was posting here when you were in diapers.

Loc: I Travel
KevinJ, that room is something else. I assume it's on the ground floor as the weight must be huge? Great collection though.

And Waylander, what you actually did was the mathS

"I am playing all the right notes...just not necessarily in the right order" - Eric Morecombe.

http://Www.ltd-edition-comix.com

#5600176 - 04/14/12 12:59 PM Re: Got a comic room??? Showcase it here! [Re: Whizzer]
thehumantorch Offline

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Alberta Canada
Great looking room KevinJ. Thanks for the pics.

My CAF

THIS JUST IN

#5600222 - 04/14/12 01:37 PM Re: Got a comic room??? Showcase it here! [Re: Arsenalherd]
Arsenalherd Offline

Originally Posted By: Waylander

will do, been putting loads of garbage in auction near me where some people have to much money as i have been doing well for total turd of comics

i go and say that and now i have to pick up another 3000 comics from Hastings tomorrow where someone wants rid for a cheap price, straight in auction though.

Page 424 of 661 « First<422423424425426>Last »

Moderator:  Gemma, plitch, cgcmod3, cgcmod, cgcmod2, Harshen, scaffrey, cgcmod5, cgcmod4, cgcmod6, cgcmod7, CCGmod0, cgcmod8, Barbara T, cgcmod9, Matt Nelson, cgcmod10, cgcmod11, cgcmod12, nmp, ccgmod1 
Hop to:
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
eBay: 1798 $1 XF CAC
by Rayman311
07/26/14 10:25 AM
UNC Rolls of Wheat Pennies and Silver Nickels
by Tempus Fugit
07/26/14 08:26 AM
FSH: 2008 Silver Eagles! $28 each delivered
by BAJJERFAN
07/25/14 11:02 PM
eBay Auction - 1926-S Mercury VF Details
by TheTdotP
07/25/14 05:46 PM
Comics Marketplace
5 lg EC Horror books
by GermanFan
07/26/14 01:11 PM
FS: Variants- G.I. Joe, TMNT & more
by Zanziber
07/26/14 12:32 PM
Fantastic Four 1 CGC 3.0
by ft88
07/26/14 12:28 PM
BLOB's GOOD STUFF THREAD HULK 180 AVENGERS ANNUAL 7 AVENGERS 125 SPOTLIGHT 32...
by the blob
07/26/14 09:32 AM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.094 seconds in which 0.084 seconds were spent on a total of 13 queries. Zlib compression enabled.

125 x 125 - Geppi's Entertainment Museum Aspen Titles