• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Brave and the Bold Collecting Thread
1 1

759 posts in this topic

I was posting some BB Pedigrees in the General Section and thought I might start an appeciation thread for this great series. Here is a selection of nice Pedigrees featuring Metamorpho (one of my favorite characters) to start the ball rolling:

BB57CGC9.jpg

BB58CGC9.jpg

BB66CGC9.jpg

I love Brave and Bold 63. Only in the early 1960s DCs could Wonder Woman give up crime fighting due to the opportunity to model beautiful gowns.

I'm putting together a Brave and Bold run. At Wondercon this weekend I managed to purchase HG copies of 88, 89, 92, and 104. I'm waiting on a 9.2 CGC 64 in the mail.

Thanks. The BB 57 (Curator) is probably my single favorite book. Metamorpho (along with Animal Man) are my two favorite "obscure" DC heroes so when the BB 57 bacame available I was thrilled. Still looking for a high grade Strange Tales 180 (1st Animal Man) to go with it.

By the way, absolutely beautful copy of BB 34 CGC 9.4 hail.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

If you ever think of selling it, please keep me in mind. takeit.gif