• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vampirella's - Show 'em off
14 14

2,294 posts in this topic

A ton of magazines but comics too. Near full run of Vampirella, Creepy and Eerie as well as other Warren Eerie Marvel and Charlton publishing. All Monsters, Sci Fi and Movie across the board. Comic titles reflect the same, very few superhero but a ton of sci fi, horror, movie related. Some DC horror too but thats spotty.

Its a nice large collection where the mags and comics are unread. No bags and boards though as they were stored in shirt boxes and grocery bags. The Vampirellas are still unbagged since I don't have any magazine bags yet.

I'll be a regular here on the magazine boards as I scan these issues.

ed

A guy called about his retired brother who was selling off his collection. He hadn't looked at these in 30+ years and was selling the lot. He bought mostly magazines and some comics with a bent towards horror/sci-fi. They're now in storage until the bags and boards show up. I've shown a few of the comics on the grading and bronze board since I was able to bag and board those. I just hate that they are floating around with no protection right now. I know I've already cause some minor faults just in transporting them in the first place.

But what can you do?

i remember the day when i walked into a used book store my girlfriend wanted to go into and found a stack of vampi. i got 90 to the last one, was it 112? cant remember...all in at least fine, very fine......FOR 2 BUCKS A PIECE!

112 was the last Warren issue published in 1983. Harris boughts the rights when Warren went bankrupt and published an issue 113 in 1988. It is all reprinted material. However, the 113 is scarce and commands good $$. later I'll try to scan and post some of my Vampi's that you haven't shown. I have a nice #3.