• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are posts counts important to you?
1 1

88,978 posts in this topic

I was called a noob from someone who's majority posts are popcorn.gif for having a low post count. Sorry guys, I can't see why someone would give a dam if you have ten or ten thousand posts, it's the quality and the nature of the posts that should determine your reputation, if any.

I think it's all about your tenure here on the boards smirk.gif

I'm not impressed by someone new joining and racking up 2000 posts in 3 months...give me someone who's a steady poster and lasts 3 - 4 years.

When I do business with someone on the boards who I don't "know", I tend to look first at how long they have been here, and then how many posts they have (and then how many of those were graemlins) sumo.gif

I'm not impressed by someone new joining and racking up 2000 posts in 3 months...give me someone who's a steady poster and lasts 3 - 4 years.

When I do business with someone on the boards who I don't "know", I tend to look first at how long they have been here, and then how many posts they have (and then how many of those were graemlins) sumo.gif

hail.gif

acclaim.gif

No really, I don't know how my post counts climbed up so high. Probably from the random arguments I get into with people to feed my insane hunger of confrontations.

Probably from the random arguments I get into with people to feed my insane hunger of confrontations.

You can find an inexhaustable supply of confrontations here on the boards. smirk.gif

I hadn't noticed. confused-smiley-013.gif

nicely done!

thanks (up to 5 baby!) insane.gif

post counts are important if you have zero and want me to hold a book for you. what do you think tec27?

I'm with Detroit Mike on this one!....

gator

Yay, 200th post acclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gif.

Seriously though, I just don't have enough time in the day to spend on the boards to rack up a big post count. Also I'm not argumentative enough angel.gif.

No

27_laughing.gif

Use to until I hit 5000. Then it mattered little.

10K was a milestone and 20K will be to.

But I won't notice until I get around 19,950. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

how did you get so many more than me? poke2.gif

You disappeared for months... confused-smiley-013.gif