• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are posts counts important to you?
1 1

88,978 posts in this topic

No

27_laughing.gif

Use to until I hit 5000. Then it mattered little.

10K was a milestone and 20K will be to.

But I won't notice until I get around 19,950. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Usually the smaller post counts matter more than the larger ones. We can all learn from folks like Greggy the irrelevance of a high post count to being a quality contributor. sumo.gif

27_laughing.gif

F U flowerred.gif

post counts are pretty useless. if you can't figure out if someone is worth being friendly to or not after about six posts, then you shouldn't be on a message board. some people come around after bad first impressions, but they are few and far between.

only a total loser would be impressed at someone else's post count. and that goes double for someone impressed by their own post count

Some, yes. I have a low count and am sure I would face issues selling here. That being sad, I would have trouble buying something of high $ value from someone with a count like me.

Damb my lurker ways!

post counts are pretty useless. if you can't figure out if someone is worth being friendly to or not after about six posts, then you shouldn't be on a message board. some people come around after bad first impressions, but they are few and far between.

only a total loser would be impressed at someone else's post count. and that goes double for someone impressed by their own post count

5k hail.gif

5k hail.gif

bah. pickerington is polluting your mind. almost as bad as chillicothe