• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Strange Tales Collecting Thread !
12 12

2,853 posts in this topic

In an attempt to lure those mysterious Strange Tales collectors, I decided to start this thread! If some of them post scans of some of their high grade ST, this should be a blast!

I'll start with some of my favorites from my modest collection...

ST 103 CGC 8.0 White Mass. Copy

ST-103-Massachusset-2.jpg

ST 104 CGC 8.5 OW

strange-tales-104.jpg

ST 106 CGC 8.5 OWW

strange-tales-106.jpg

ST 109 CGC 9.0 OWW

strange-tales-109.jpg

ST 116 CGC 8.0 OWW

strange-tales-116F.jpg

ST 120 CGC 8.5 OWW

strange-tales-120F2.jpg

It's your turn now! thumbsup2.gif

and my oldest ST to date

strangetales129528x782.jpg

I really like that one...the last good cover before the end of the Human Torch run.

(except maybe ST 134 for which I have a bizarre attraction - I can't decide if it's ugly or beautiful - a true work of art !)

Hey Frederic, great idea for a thread!

Are some of these books my former CGC beauties that you deslabbed, or did you pick up some nice raw copies? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Either way, a really cool bunch of books. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Are some of these books my former CGC beauties that you deslabbed, or did you pick up some nice raw copies? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

ST 103, 106, 116 & 120 were bought raw and then slabbed (except for 106, I did not re-scan them once slabbed) In fact, ST 106 was my first purchase on eBay and I got it at a great price grin.gif

As for your former beauties, I still have ST 117 & 118. thumbsup2.gif

shy.gif Your former ST 120 is in the caring hands of another forumite, the one that you originally sold it to...

Edited by frederic9494

ST 103, 106, 116 & 120 were bought raw and then slabbed (except for 106, I did not scan them once slabbed) In fact, ST 106 was my first purchase on eBay and I got it at a great price grin.gif

As for your former beauties, I still have ST 117 & 118. thumbsup2.gif

shy.gif Your former ST 120 is in the caring hands of another forumite, the one that you originally sold it to...

Glad to hear they are all still being enjoyed! 893applaud-thumb.gif