• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
31 31

13,410 posts in this topic

The cover of FF 26 never seems to feature in any of the best cover lists but is my second favourite behind FF 3. I first saw a high grade FF 26 at the Nottingham (UK) show a long time ago - the detail with the little figures really caught my eye. It took me many years to get a copy with a white cover (without a mustard tinge).

1375809-ff26f.jpg

1375809-ff26f.jpg.a1577c766b39fb3bcf918cad79a9a8a3.jpg

The cover of FF 26 never seems to feature in any of the best cover lists...

Possibly because the building is out of proportion to the figures... which are out of proportion with each other... poke2.gif

I always liked that cover as a kid (still do)! thumbsup2.gif

The cover of FF 26 never seems to feature in any of the best cover lists but is my second favourite behind FF 3. I first saw a high grade FF 26 at the Nottingham (UK) show a long time ago - the detail with the little figures really caught my eye. It took me many years to get a copy with a white cover (without a mustard tinge).

1375809-ff26f.jpg

Did you purchase all of these raw,or do you sometimes buy slabbed and then break them out?GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)

Did you purchase all of these raw,or do you sometimes buy slabbed and then break them out?GOD BLESS... -jimbo(a friend of jesus)

This is the only FF book I have removed from a slab - I collected the rest before CGC. I bought this book (very old label, 8.5, OW/W) to upgrade my existing raw copy at that time. The latter was subsequently CGCed at 9.2 and sold. For my eyes, I kept the better book.

I'm a big fan of white cover stock also,and I would keep a white 8.5 over a tan 9.2,especially if the color strike is superior.You really have some pretty books,and SO difficult to find in nice shape.Unless a person has bottomless pockets,collecting sharp early FF's can be a real waiting game.Thanks for sharing yours.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) thumbsup2.gifff19dig.jpg

FF21FSL.jpg

ff18jnmf.jpg

ff13frdn.jpg

ff35f.jpg

Edited by jimjum12