• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
38 38

14,405 posts in this topic

Here's a sweet Spidey #4 I picked up recently. It was tough to find a low-grade copy that presented as nicely as this one does. Fading of the cover reds and tanning can be a big problem with lower-grade #4s. Love this cover! cloud9.gif

asm4.jpg

Like I said in the other thread my personal ASM goal is to collect ASM 1-365.The less expensive books anywhere from VF at worst to NM/MT prefered.The keys and earlier issues I will settle for a VG with the more expensive ones G/VG.Books have to complete and unrestored.

I declare your goal...a worthy one! grin.gif

Hey, when time allows, why not post a list of the issues you still need. I suspect most of us are sitting on at least a few duplicate copies.

I declare your goal...a worthy one! grin.gif

Hey, when time allows, why not post a list of the issues you still need. I suspect most of us are sitting on at least a few duplicate copies.

Yes definately at least the ones I can afford right now.. tongue.gif

When I first got back into collecting, my goal was to collect all the Ditko Spidey issues. I was about half complete when I discovered Golden Age books, and I switched my collecting focus to GA. cloud9.gif I've since sold most of my Spideys, but I did keep a few of my favorite issues like this one:

ASM34.jpg

Funny thing is that I have an Uncle that has 3 and 4 in NM and many key spideys in mid to high grade..Dammit

how old is he ?? 27_laughing.gif

Actually hes only 36.Hes the one that got me into collecting..