• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How old are Comic Collectors?
4 4

How old are you?   

33 members have voted

1. 1. How old are you?

602 posts in this topic

[With the exception of GA collectors where they only account for 36% and older groups take up the slack indicating that GA collecting is indeed for the more mature collector.]

That is only because the "more mature collector" has more money. tonofbricks.gif

Damn them and their ability to buy expensive comics! Damn them!

Planet.jpg

From a sub atomic standpoint I'm approximately 14.5 billion years old.Now if we're talking about my age pschologically,I just can't seem to get past 15 years 27_laughing.gif.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) thumbsup2.gif

35 years strong thumbsup2.gif

Thats GHASTLY! 27_laughing.gif

(Because I am too... makepoint.gif)

Hey fellas,

I turn 37 on August 8th. Been loving comics for 30 years now, and back into collecting hard for 7.

My son (grade 2) reads my doubles, and brings them to school. The other kids are like 'Dude, what are THOSE?'

Sigh,

Shep

Especially since most of the collectors/former collectors Iknow quit comics in their early twenties tomove on to other interests (Women, School, Women, Etc.)

Brian

<<Happy to see a decent amount of collectors in their 20's. The hobby can only remain strong if the next generation(s) join in. I'm 38 by the way.~>>