• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ask Gator
13 13

7,544 posts in this topic

Hey G.A.tor,

Are you going to have Sales thread this spring or is more likely going to be this summer, if at all?

and if you are going to have a sales thread are you going to sell me a Catman #28?

And what's the coupon code for %50 off?

Gators national basketball champs 2014!

Hey G.A.tor,

Are you going to have Sales thread this spring or is more likely going to be this summer, if at all?

Yes I will have one annual sales thread. Time tbd

Thanks G.A.tor. (thumbs u

Hey G.A.tor,

and if you are going to have a sales thread are you going to sell me a Catman #28?

:facepalm:

Hey G.A.tor,

:facepalm:

No, no ... here's the correct response: :takeit: "Gators national basketball champs 2014! " :devil:

#1 overall see...

:wishluck:

Go Gators!

Congrats to your Gators. At least my Vols made the Dance (albeit with a play-in game in Dayton).

Gee that's odd. My Hawks made the dance with a play-in game in Dayton as well. hm

:slapfight:

Sorry G.A.tor. The old Big East strikes back, I guess. 18-0 in the SEC was an incredible run.
give UConn credit, they outplayed us....unfortunate that perhaps our worst game of the year was tonight, but that's the way it goes sometimes....we overachieved, but were hopeful that we could avenge our only 2 losses... top 4 is not too shabby for having, very likely, no NBA player on the court (Young might find work in the NBA, we'll see)

conference was weak
Sorry G.A.tor. The old Big East strikes back, I guess. 18-0 in the SEC was an incredible run.

but the top 2 teams represent 50% of the final four... and 3 out of 8 in elite... I'd say pretty good representation

conference was weak

but the top 2 teams represent 50% of the final four... and 3 out of 8 in elite... I'd say pretty good representation

Especially after Clark Kellogg barked early in the tourney that the SEC was very weak.

Ky plays for the NC on Monday night. Eat crow Clark. :blahblah:

Edited by peewee22

conference was weak

Who was the 3rd?

conference was weak

Who was the 3rd?

I think he was thinking Tennessee, but they lost in the Sweet Sixteen to Michigan. Just short of the Elite Eight.

the tourney is not a good indicator of the best team. it's all about what bracket you get in.

conference was weak

Hi Gator:

I remember reading one of your posts awhile back with your thoughts about what percentage the CGC Registry is to the total number of copies of a particular issue in the world.

I think your ballpark in general (at least for GA and SA) was about 20% or so? Is that a close enough representation of your thinking?

conference was weak

Who was the 3rd?

I think he was thinking Tennessee, but they lost in the Sweet Sixteen to Michigan. Just short of the Elite Eight.

Close enough lol