• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Absolute Hardest to Find 90's books.
7 7

1,246 posts in this topic

Amazon Woman #1, FantaCo Enterprises, 1996

[uNLISTED IN THE GRAND COMIC BOOK DATABASE]

lateMar017.jpg

I don't like to criticize anyone's creation but is she holding that knife up with her butt crack? She must be a brick house :cloud9:

Killer Karla Comics #1

independent4020.jpgindependent4021.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karla_Homolka

WHAT

O M G

I MUST FIND THIS BOOK.

The movie about her is banned in Ontario so I have to get my hands on this!

With a $5 cover price I'm guessing this wasn't a big seller.

There was a Jeffrey Dalmer comic put out (by I think Chaos, or a similar known publisher) limited to just 100 copies.

Amazon Woman #1, FantaCo Enterprises, 1996

[uNLISTED IN THE GRAND COMIC BOOK DATABASE]

lateMar017.jpg

The GCD does have it listed but no one has come along to provide any of the contents, or even a cover scan. The site relies on collectors to contribute. :)

Surely this can't be that hard to find, right? I looked through all the usual suspects but there are none available on MyComicShop, ComicCollectorLive, MileHigh, etc and the only ones on ebay are being offered for $55-75. Is it nowhere because it's so hard to find or because no one really cares and it's worth nada so not bothered listing? Has anyone actually ever seen one sell?

Amazing_Spider-Man_Battles_Ignorance_Vol_1_1.jpg

Surely this can't be that hard to find, right? I looked through all the usual suspects but there are none available on MyComicShop, ComicCollectorLive, MileHigh, etc and the only ones on ebay are being offered for $55-75. Is it nowhere because it's so hard to find or because no one really cares and it's worth nada so not bothered listing? Has anyone actually ever seen one sell?

Amazing_Spider-Man_Battles_Ignorance_Vol_1_1.jpg

Ive seen a couple sell to me for a dollar :D

What kind of ignance does Spidey fight?

By the word balloon alone on the front cover, it seems Spidey is fighting his own ignorance in this issue.

By the way, a lot of people (and I'm not referring to you Paper Airplane) seem to think that when you're ignorant that means you're stupid. That's not the case at all. Ignorant means that you're either unaware of or just don't know about a particular subject. Stupid infers that you're incapable of learning about that subject. Two totally different meanings.

By the word balloon alone on the front cover, it seems Spidey is fighting his own ignorance in this issue.

By the way, a lot of people (and I'm not referring to you Paper Airplane) seem to think that when you're ignorant that means you're stupid. That's not the case at all. Ignorant means that you're either unaware of or just don't know about a particular subject. Stupid infers that you're incapable of learning about that subject. Two totally different meanings.

are you calling me stupid? :sumo:

are you calling me stupid? :sumo:

lol

:foryou:

I guarantee no one has this Batman book.

Zero CGCed, i would venture to say the only copy in the United States

Hungarian Batman 423 printed in Budapest.

By far my favorite foreign copper and the most difficult to get

Later i will post my entire 423 set collection when it is complete.

2013-06-26_22-57-29_396_zpsffbf6df0.jpg

2013-06-26_22-57-12_872_zps25dd22f4.jpg