• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Only one forumite (Misternotsonice) stated he had received the book.

I did receive my copy a few months back, so that would be two.

Jay had some serious personal problems come up a while back I think.

That said, its been long enough to rectify his situation with those who have bought books and haven't received them.

Bosco is right Jay, you gotta step up buddy.

It appears the situation gets worse.

Jay had a Baltimore Comic Con sales thread, where he was going to have items signed and submitted to CGC. The sales thread kicked off on 8/16/10.

Another Deaf Mute Press SS Opportunity

After a few requests on the status post-sale, and being informed CGC was causing a delay in getting the books back, the other day Jay admitted to one of the impacted parties the books were never sent to CGC.

Jay, you really need to address this overall situation immediately.

It appears the situation gets worse.

Jay had a Baltimore Comic Con sales thread, where he was going to have items signed and submitted to CGC. The sales thread kicked off on 8/16/10.

Another Deaf Mute Press SS Opportunity

After a few requests on the status post-sale, and being informed CGC was causing a delay in getting the books back, the other day Jay admitted to one of the impacted parties the books were never sent to CGC.

Jay, you really need to address this overall situation immediately.

doh! Talk about pouring fuel on the fire..... :eek:

So it sounds like he told an outright lie just to cover his arse a little while longer. DEFINITELY belongs on the Probation List! :sumo:

Many thanks to Bosco685 for posting that call to action. As has been said, it's over due. At this point after 5 months of waiting, 3 months of it after promise date, and being told many times that the books or refund were on their way, Jay needs to make things right or not show his face on the boards until he does.

He may be experiencing hard times or he may not. Either way, communication is the key. Also making promises he doesn't intend to keep just makes things worst.

Anyhow, hope you are all enjoying the holiday weekend, best wishes to you and all of yours.

+1

Many thanks to Bosco685 for posting that call to action. As has been said, it's over due. At this point after 5 months of waiting, 3 months of it after promise date, and being told many times that the books or refund were on their way, Jay needs to make things right or not show his face on the boards until he does.

He may be experiencing hard times or he may not. Either way, communication is the key. Also making promises he doesn't intend to keep just makes things worst.

Anyhow, hope you are all enjoying the holiday weekend, best wishes to you and all of yours.

+1

I hate you haven't got your copy Spirit.

Tell you what buddy... I will throw my copy in with the new comics you snagged off of my New Comic Thread for you to read and enjoy at no cost. I read it, enjoyed it for what it was... and now its just taking up space.

Once you read it, maybe you can pass it on to one of the other guys that didn't get their copy... maybe it will make its way back to me sometime in the future.

Whatever Jay's issues are for not getting you (and the others) the copies that you all paid for, will hopefully be recitified soon.

Funny thing about this is...just like bosco said....I issued a full refund last friday after it was agreed mutually that if he did not receive the books that he would get his full money back and he can pay me if the books ever arrive. So since he pleaded that he saved for two weeks for the books I sent the money back.

Now he starts carpping in my thread after I blocked him because he kept calling me a liar.

Take what you want from it, I shipped the books, a chew #1 2nd print ss, goon 32 retailer variant and a copy of satan's sodomy baby. He says he never got the books, he has his money back and now he's bringing this up because he wants to smear me because I have a new sales thread.

Is this seller a 2 time offender? What are the requirements for HOS?

Funny thing about this is...just like bosco said....I issued a full refund last friday after it was agreed mutually that if he did not receive the books that he would get his full money back and he can pay me if the books ever arrive. So since he pleaded that he saved for two weeks for the books I sent the money back.

Now he starts carpping in my thread after I blocked him because he kept calling me a liar.

Take what you want from it, I shipped the books, a chew #1 2nd print ss, goon 32 retailer variant and a copy of satan's sodomy baby. He says he never got the books, he has his money back and now he's bringing this up because he wants to smear me because I have a new sales thread.

Is this seller a 2 time offender? What are the requirements for HOS?

This example was simply a misunderstanding. Never a real issue.

Before any more action is taken...Any one who has any unfilled orders with Jay (DMC) please PM me as soon as you get a chance. I am working with another board member and Jay to make everything right!! :foryou:

thanks

Doug

No Problem Bio. It would be nice to at least see what we won't be getting anytime soon. I appreciate your generousity and I will pass it foward. If everyone were like you we wouldn't have the need for a probation list.

Best Regards,

Mark

Put me on the probie list until everyone has their books.

Not going into what has caused the issues as to why everything transpired the way that they did. Just put me on and once confirmation has been made of all things being shipped, then I can be removed. Simple as that.

I am sorry for all of those that have not received their books that they paid for yet. Lack of communication is due to the lack of being online.

But seriously, whoever is owed something by me, pm doug.

In the interest of full disclosure (and acknowledgement that I'm a complete slacker) I'm outing myself for taking way too long to ship a package out. Sold a copy of Strange Tales 178 to board member, Erekose. He paid on 11/29 and I'm just sending out the package today. I am also refunding him the shipping cost because it should never take me this long to send something out.

In the interest of full disclosure (and acknowledgement that I'm a complete slacker) I'm outing myself for taking way too long to ship a package out. Sold a copy of Strange Tales 178 to board member, Erekose. He paid on 11/29 and I'm just sending out the package today. I am also refunding him the shipping cost because it should never take me this long to send something out.

Are you recommending yourself for the probation list, or the Hall of Shame?

You should start a poll.

(:

Are you recommending yourself for the probation list, or the Hall of Shame?

You should start a poll.

(:

Don't worry... someone will start one for you.

Poll.... baaaaaad. Strange Tales 178... goooooooood

You know what's even worse? I hadn't looked at that comic since I graded it months ago. When I was packing it up, I noticed that I undergraded it. :cry:

You know what's even worse? I hadn't looked at that comic since I graded it months ago. When I was packing it up, I noticed that I undergraded it. :cry:

(tsk) Definitely HOS worthy

That's punishment enough. :foryou:

:gossip: Oh, thanks for "coming out."