• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Where's my refund?
In the mail ;)

I think this is all we need to know about Cap Freak. :mad:

Vince, what was interesting in reading the thread from 2006 is even then you were calling it spot-on that Connor was going to be a challenge.

Don't think I didn't catch that prediction.

All I can say is if that was my son pulling stunts like that he would be sleeping in the woods at night.

Here's a question: has anyone actually notified his parents?

All I can say is if that was my son pulling stunts like that he would be sleeping in the woods at night.

Here's a question: has anyone actually notified his parents?

ComicGrinder said before that he has met the father at least. Maybe it would not be a bad idea for a phone call, though uncomfortable since he was not impacted by this young man's gaming.

Where's my refund?
In the mail ;)

I think this is all we need to know about Cap Freak. :mad:

Agreed, that line royally pizzed me off :censored:

Me too, and I haven't had any dealings with him. Total disdain for whoever he's dealt with.

But it's certainly entertaining for those of us without a horse in this race... :popcorn:

so so true...

What I am most thrown off by is his adamant belief that he won't ever be banned. Is he in some way related to one of the mods? He has avery flippant attitude towards his behavior like he has some kind of "get-out-of-jail-free" card.

(shrug)

What's sad is the sour taste this leave's for future sellers 18 and under.. but if something does get added that won't be a problem..

Nick- this really does suc.k and sorry to hear it as well as the "OTHER" people who got the shaft as well.

This person needs to be stopped from any further actions on the boards, more than 3 times now and he's still an active buyer/seller ... WTF !!!!

Dear Board Members,

First off I want to apologize for not coming through with payments on with some fellow board members that I made deals with. I have been going the toughest part of my life during the past few months including my wife leaving me and taking the business with her and my production collapsing. These circumstances left me broken hearted and pennyless as well as ashamed of my actions here on the forum. At this time I need some way to make a living to survive and must sell every comic I own, especially with the court fees.

I have contacted the members who I defaulted on and hope that they can find it in their hearts to forgive me and get me off this list so that I can sell my items and then pay them for their products if they still want to sell them to me. I would then just resell them here on the boards.

This is so embarrassing for me and I hope that no one goes through what I have been through.

Sincerely,

Sergio

Dear Board Members,

First off I want to apologize for not coming through with payments on with some fellow board members that I made deals with. I have been going the toughest part of my life during the past few months including my wife leaving me and taking the business with her and my production collapsing. These circumstances left me broken hearted and pennyless as well as ashamed of my actions here on the forum. At this time I need some way to make a living to survive and must sell every comic I own, especially with the court fees.

I have contacted the members who I defaulted on and hope that they can find it in their hearts to forgive me and get me off this list so that I can sell my items and then pay them for their products if they still want to sell them to me. I would then just resell them here on the boards.

This is so embarrassing for me and I hope that no one goes through what I have been through.

Sincerely,

Sergio

Sorry to hear all that :( . Good luck :wishluck:

Dear Board Members,

Sincerely,

Sergio

I'm OK with it. He paid me for the items he bought.

Dear Board Members,

Sincerely,

Sergio

Your not alone .... :baiting:

I'm going through almost the samething ... so hang in their and try to keep your head held high.

Dear Board Members,

Sincerely,

Sergio

Your not alone .... :baiting:

I'm going through almost the samething ... so hang in their and try to keep your head held high.

+1 (living in the divorce capitol of the US)

Brian

I just escalated my case against cap. I really wanted to give him a chance, but after reading his comments to those he wronged & his complete lack of humility or sense of right & wrong- no dice. I am really disappointed in him.

I just escalated my case against cap. I really wanted to give him a chance, but after reading his comments to those he wronged & his complete lack of humility or sense of right & wrong- no dice. I am really disappointed in him.

Me 3 - I publicly asked him for a refund yesterday, and his reply was unbelievably snide. I hope Paypal kills his account.