• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kudos thread for pjray55

11 posts in this topic

Hi All,

I have been on the boards for a little under two years and after just recently starting my second sales thread I realized I should have a kudos thread as well.

I look forward to working with many of you moving forward and I appreciate in advance the contributions to this kudos thread.

Patrick (pjray55)

Did a flawless transaction with Patrick on a Batman 181. Very polite and easy to deal with and the book arrived with vault like packing, hope to more deals in the future.

Thanks

Phillip

I recently concluded several transactions with Patrick, one of which was a trade. Phenomenal individual to deal with. 1-2-3 it was done. I am very happy and also glad to have made an excellent acquaintance here on the Boards to talk comics with. Thank you again. Roger (thumbs u

I really can't say enough good things about Patrick. One of the best transactions I've done. Communication was spot on, he was very flexible, fast/great shipping, and a very nice guy to boot! A+ seller in my book, would very much look forward doing another deal with. Thanks, Patrick!! (thumbs u

I really can't say enough good things about Patrick. One of the best transactions I've done. Communication was spot on, he was very flexible, fast/great shipping, and a very nice guy to boot! A+ seller in my book, would very much look forward doing another deal with. Thanks, Patrick!! (thumbs u

Anddddd I was back buying from him a few months later...another flawless transaction. Thank you!!!!