• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Roger66 Feedback
2 2

91 posts in this topic

I recently bought an FF 5 off of Roger. We first made contact over ebay, where I had made an offer on the book, and then finished the sale through the boards.

I couldn't find a feedback thread for him, and I knew he was new to the boards. Roger supplied me with links to his law firm's website and sent me links that reviewed him professionally, I felt comfortable moving forward with the sale thanks to all of that information.

The book arrived today and was delivered with the utmost care with regards to packaging. Throughout the entire negotiating and sales process, Roger offered friendly and timely communication so that we could work out a deal.

Bravo, Roger. Thanks again.

I recently bought a great silver age DC key off Roger, and it couldn't have been a more pleasant experience. The level of personal service, his expertise of the market - and sheer enthusiasm for the hobby are infectious. I rate this seller AAA+

Bob

Sold a major key book to Roger and it couldn't have gone better!

He made me an offer on a book I had on Ebay, After a few days of discussion we reached a deal here on the forum, Sale went off without a hitch and he paid VERY quickly, Highly Recommended!

On a personal note Roger came off as a very helpful and sincere guy with a passion for the hobby.

Roger threw up the :takeit: on a big DC key book that was in my sales thread. I found him very easy to communicate with and his payment for the book was super quick. Even got the opportunity to talk a bit about some Mayhew original art that we each own. Thanks again Roger, I really appreciate the business!

Roger purchased a couple of bronze keys off me from my last sale and it went smooth as creamy chocolate Jello pudding.

Pleasant person, quick pay... what more can you ask for :D

Thanks again Roger !

xxx ooo

Rupp