• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TeeDub Kudos

28 posts in this topic

Very happy with my first transaction with TeeDub! After a bit of negotiation, he gave me a fair and reasonable price on a hot book, which is rarely the case. Throughout the process his conversation style was very pleasant and professional. Once the deal was done, and payment made he immediately shipped the book, which was here in 2 days. Package was bomb proof, which was great. All around a very positive experience and HIGHLY recommend you buy a book from TeeDub. I hope to do so again soon.

Just sold a More Fun to Tripp and it couldn't have been an easier transaction!! Tripp is a great dude with phenomenal communication and good taste for comics!! Absolutely pleased that the book went to great home where it will be well appreciated!! thanks again Tripp I look forward to seeing you around the boards my friend!! take care, Gino

Tripp sold me a couple nice keys, AV4 and TOS57, with some of the best packing I've seen, and I'm a nut with packing. Shipped very quickly as well. Super awesome guy to talk too, and a guy that loves his books! I look forward to our next deal. Thanks!!!

Tripp came through with flying colors on a 2k+ deal. Packaging was phenomenal, shipped super quick, books were all as described if not better! Great communication and an easy guy to work with, already looking forward to our next transaction!

Bought a Cap 41 from Tripp and it was a smooth transaction. Great communication! I must also say that he packed the book so well, my god! It was wrapped three times with bubble wrap and cardboard. Talk about going the extra mile! Would definatley buy from again!