• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

To be or not to T.H.B.? My kudo's!!!

43 posts in this topic

Hey guy's. To quote my favorite band. Reputation is a fragile thing. Give me some love here for being my lovable self!

Edited by THB

Doesn't get any better than selling to Anthony! He paid quickly on a high dollar book and communicated very well. It was an honor, and I'm very pleased that my book went to such a good home!! Thanks again and enjoy :)

Anthony sold me an very nice Peter Panzerfaust CGC 9.6 for a great price. Communication and shipping were excellent. Mailed the book out on Monday, and I received it on a Friday and I live in Belgium. Will definitely continue to buy from Anthony (thumbs u (thumbs u

Thanks for a great book.

Mike

Anthony sold me a couple solid Variant GotG books. Well packaged and shipped quick. Great communication, as well, which leads to great customer service with out feeling like a customer. Friendly. Thanks for the books.

Curtis

I bought a book I've been chasing for a while - Alias #1 9.8. It's not a tough to find book. It's just tough to find reasonably priced due to the Netflix speculation. The decision was easy as Anthony's prices were terrific! :applause:

Anthony is a really nice guy and easy to work with. Oh, and his book was shipped very securely in a box with both bubble wrap around the book and styrofoam peanuts surrounding the book, filling the box. Thanks so much! Looking forward to his next sale. :cool: