• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

eeb03's feedback thread

28 posts in this topic

Ed bought two slabs from me!

Paid fast, replied promptly, and was a pleasure to deal with. Deal with him with confidence.

Also, his ability to transform into a yellow VW Beetle came in handy during the attacks by those pesky Decepticons.

miraclemet

Completed a quick and easy transaction. Ed was very easy to communicate with, paid quickly as promised and was an all around good guy to do business with.

If the opportunity presented itself, I would not hesitate to business with him again.

Just bought an Avengers from him, super easy transaction great packing. (thumbs u awesome. Thanks again Ed.

Thanks

Dwayne

Edited by Azkaban

I bought a sweet graded hulk from Ed and it arrived quickly and in a very secure box. He even threw in some free bubble wrap! Thanks for the great book.

Ed recently bought two large stacks of raw Spidey-related books from my Bronze and Copper threads - smooooth transactions all the way around. Instant payment, great communication. Would deal with Ed any day of the week. With a name like "Ed", I would have expected no less... (thumbs u