• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Good Karma kudos go out to LoneTree (Brian). In one of his sales threads, I sent a PM asking if he had any more books like a few he had listed. He said no, but sent me the ones I was interested in for free as a birthday present. Stand up guy in my book. Thanks again! (worship)

Overdue kudos for a few how have sold me books or bought from me recently

Big thanks to SOT for a nice UXM #99 slab and raw DD #8, both quality per usual from John (Thumbs u

Mad kudos to pickycollector for a nicely graded raw DD #63 :foryou:

:applause: to daken2626 for some dirt cheap modern slabs over the last couple of weeks!

Foolkiller, thanks for the nice lot of marvel from your last sales thread :cloud9:

Thanks dudeman5000 for a couple nice UXM for the registry run!

Also, thanks to those that made purchases in my sales thread last week (worship)

The books are in the mail guys!

zuckuss2003

MikeinSF

highfivephase

fraxs

cloudofwit

ernster

TupennyConan

RikkiB

Way overdue kudos to the following boardies who have recently bought books from me:

Xavier Logan

Blind Owl

Dark Prime 0

Chuck Gower

valiantman

Skynwalker

And Way overdue kudos to the following boardies whom I have recently bought books from:

SPIRIT_RADIO

spideyinacase

Dale Roberts

TrippyMcSkippy

gregreece

:headbang:

Thank you so much to Chuck Gower for a large box of independents I was overjoyed to receive. Safely packaged, rapidly shipped, and in sparkling condition.

Much appreciated, Chuck!