• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Not that he needs a reference from me, but KUDOS to Foolkiller (Brian). Silver Surfer #3 arrived safe and sound. Never easy snagging a book from him, but always well worth the effort when you get a :takeit: in on time (thumbs u

Thanks again!

SE

Kudos to

namisgr

foolkiller

rube11

LoneTree

schmakt

pickycollector

billrobinson

For great books, fast shipping, great packing, and fun times (you know who you are

:grin:)

Kudos to:

--CaptainOfIndustry for a nice ASM #50 that he donated for the Isabella auction--in a package that contained a couple of very generous freebies. :hail: Thank you, Andrew.

--tigerscomics for my 1st Hulk #181, a low grade, very reasonably priced specimen with a couple of very nice freebies tossed in as well. :think: Deja vu? What's with the freebie action? :shrug: Makes one want to do something like this: :headbang: :headbang:

Thank you so much to EggsAckley for a fantastic X-Men graded book that was packaged super-safe, and shipped rapidly.

I very much appreciate the care you take with your sales, Howard.

kudos to bronzilla, lizards2, Darth Corgi, slabthistoo, lookwhoitis and divad for purchases and speedy pay, to ft88 for a nice book shipped fast and to HouseofComics.Com for a really nice trade.

(worship)

Ups of the giant variety to the following purchasers of my drek, many of them repeat customers:

3319comics

Chuck Gower

cloudofwit

Fireboy

fraxs

inconceivable

joecgcmaniac

Marvel25th

Mr.Bones

shortstack comics

Silent Master

Spider-Slayer

whine49er

LloydJBailey (for a fine trade)

Spirit Radio (for a fine trade)

Hope to see you all soon in my upcoming DC sale!

Big props go out to....

GREGREECE - Great buyer. Yet again comes through as he does every time. Five figures and counting and no worries ever with the guy.

and...

TUPENNYCONAN - Thanks for the great looking Conan #1... awesome shipping, fair price. Perfect.

Giant-Sized kudos go out to Tabasco Joe for some absolutely pristine Avengers comics. These are even better than newstand fresh...they're like printer fresh! :cloud9:(worship) Thanks again Joe!