• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

I like old people farts.

:bump:

For title change. :whistle:

:slapfight:

STOP TROLLING ME!!!!! YOU'RE TROLLING ME!!!

HE'S TROLLING ME!!!!

Sorry Pov. :foryou:

I like old people farts.

HE'S TROLLING ME!!!!

:ohnoez:

I looked at a post earlier in this thread so I'm just testing the spoonage parameters and I want to see if my entire sentence gets blasted by simply ending it with the word .

hm Holy Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike?, I don't know whether to call that compostable_fertilizer or not_in_tune_with_social_norms.

I like old people farts.

HE'S TROLLING ME!!!!

:ohnoez:

I looked at a post earlier in this thread so I'm just testing the spoonage parameters and I want to see if my entire sentence gets blasted by simply ending it with the word .

hm Holy Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike?, I don't know whether to call that compostable_fertilizer or not_in_tune_with_social_norms.

lol

It absolutely nukes the f word.

Now stop trolling me.

I like old people fights.

:lol:

They're much more civilized.

lol

It's like watching PBS.

I think I need a nap now.

That's what they do when they're done fighting.

OK I said I was not going to add to the drek but wanted to get the title of the f-bombing thread back.

And also, I am not an octogenarian. I am a proud Sexagenarian!

You may continue now.

You misspelled Sexy-genarian.

OK I said I was not going to add to the drek but wanted to get the title of the f-bombing thread back.

And also, I am not an octogenarian. I am a proud Sexagenarian!

You may continue now.

You misspelled Sexy-genarian.

Drek adder.

I too would like to officially add Ajaxfarrell.

Here is the recap:

7/16 - I requested 2 clocks and he sent me an invoice.

7/17 - Payment sent

7/23 - I follow up and he says they are shipping tomorrow

7/28 - He says he is having computer troubles and needs a few days if I still want the clocks. I agree that I want them.

8/9 - He says they will ship Monday 8/11 - computer issues are fixed.

8/19 - He says they will finally ship out on Tuesday 8/19 - Family issues held him up.

8/19 - I request tracking (read - no response)

8/24 - I ask if they have shipped (unread no response)

8/28 - I give up and tell him I am filing a paypal claim though I would still take the clocks if it can be worked out. No response

Paypal claim opened, no response to it so far.

Sadly I really want the clocks based on all the good things I have heard, but at this point, I doubt I would ever get them.

Paypal ruled in my favor and I will be getting a refund in the next day or two.

Still no word from Ajaxfarrell though.

Is anyone in here familiar with board member BetterRunCharles? He agreed to purchase an FF #48 from my sales thread 14 days ago and was supposed to send a money order to my customer (it was his book). I was notified on Monday that payment hadn't been received yet. So I sent BetterRunCharles another PM on Monday asking what was going on with this. He hasn't read it yet.

He only has 32 posts in here so he's on here very infrequently. It could be that he just forgot about it but he was the one who initially contacted me about the book through PM. I'm just wondering if someone on here knows him so I might be able to contact him via e-mail maybe.

I know he has 30 days so I know it's not PL worthy yet.

Maybe Charles already ran? lol

I am hereby officially nominating BetterRunCharles for the Probation List for failure to follow through on the purchase of a Fantastic Four #48 CGC 5.5 Signature Series signed by Stan Lee.

He originally contacted me through PM on Aug. 6th with an offer for it. I notified him on Aug. 7th that my customer had agreed to his offer price (he read that PM). The agreement was that he was supposed to mail a money order to my customer but my customer never received the money order. I sent BetterRunCharles another PM on Aug. 18th asking why the money order hadn't been sent yet. He has not read that PM nor responded to it in any way.

I just sent him a separate PM notifying him that he was being nominated for the Probation List.

I too would like to officially add Ajaxfarrell.

Here is the recap:

7/16 - I requested 2 clocks and he sent me an invoice.

7/17 - Payment sent

7/23 - I follow up and he says they are shipping tomorrow

7/28 - He says he is having computer troubles and needs a few days if I still want the clocks. I agree that I want them.

8/9 - He says they will ship Monday 8/11 - computer issues are fixed.

8/19 - He says they will finally ship out on Tuesday 8/19 - Family issues held him up.

8/19 - I request tracking (read - no response)

8/24 - I ask if they have shipped (unread no response)

8/28 - I give up and tell him I am filing a paypal claim though I would still take the clocks if it can be worked out. No response

Paypal claim opened, no response to it so far.

Sadly I really want the clocks based on all the good things I have heard, but at this point, I doubt I would ever get them.

Paypal ruled in my favor and I will be getting a refund in the next day or two.

Still no word from Ajaxfarrell though.

Same. Paypal provided the refund but I think he should remain on the list until he can discuss why he failed to follow through on his sales.

I would like to officially nominate Ajl007 (Aaron) for inclusion into the forum Hall of Shame. As detailed earlier in this thread, http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=163911&Number=7898641#Post7898641 , Ajl007 took cash for the Monares sketch op in full, did not pay the artist, did not pay the CGC fees for the sketches and did not pay the shipping fees. He collected all these fees back in late 2012.

Glynn Sr has now taken it upon himself to submit the sketches and pay the grading fees out of his own pocket in an attempt to get the covers to the rightful owners. I have corresponded with Aaron a few times in the last two weeks and each time he has promised to pay the fees. http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=163911&Number=7900871#Post7900871

He has failed to pay the fees and the artist. He was given notice of nomination on 08/27/2014. If any other details are needed or collaboration from Glynn Sr, please let me know.