• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Want to nominate each other for the probation list and then have a sale? Come on. You know you wanna.
That's small potatoes, Logan was going to nominate me to the HOS :cloud9:

lol

There are other board members who do this on regular basis and should actually be called out.

So oh oh do it. (shrug)

If you can prove it, then let other members be aware.

Season 1 or 2?

Why wait?

because I still have four more episodes until I'm done with Orange is the new black and than I have to figure out

10416743_766056796767233_1433665416_n_zpse141bca9.jpg

Want to nominate each other for the probation list and then have a sale? Come on. You know you wanna.

lol

I was? For what? Collecting HG Spider-Woman is lame, but it's not HoS worthy :)

lol

You mentioned it as part of making your point because we didn't agree on something, I looked for it but couldn't find it. lol

lol

You mentioned it as part of making your point because we didn't agree on something, I looked for it but couldn't find it. lol

Because it's probably not true or it was said in jest. There's only one person I ever thought of personally nominating for the HoS and they were already on the PL.

lol

Because it's probably not true or it was said in jest. There's only one person I ever thought of personally nominating for the HoS and they were already on the PL.

I think the context was pointing out an over the top suggestion from someone else, so I took it in jest.

Don't get all ruffled, I was joking.

lol

I think the context was pointing out an over the top suggestion from someone else, so I took it in jest.

I'm not ruffled, stop projecting.

There are other board members who do this on regular basis and should actually be called out.

So oh oh do it. (shrug)

If you can prove it, then let other members be aware.

:signfunny:

I like when people only post when it's about me furthering their man crushes

I haven't had to do this before, but I have a double-header to offer up to the Probationary Godz.

joeyrockz bought $391.50 CA books from one of my sales threads. Said he would pay by the end of May. He hasn't checked his PMs since then and hasn't finished the deal. it's 30 days past his self-appointed payment date. I will put the books back up for sale (I've already offered them to a prior buyer).

brooksone bought some CA books back in February but didn't pay. He told me he had lost his job. I can understand that so I let it slide. I did a brief search over the weekend and saw that he was back buying books. I sent him the following PM on 6/30 which he read but never responded to.

I haven't pushed the issue of the books you purchased from me but couldn't pay for because you lost your job, but I couldn't help noticing that you've been back buying on the boards. I assume that means you are back on your feet.

While I was able to sell three of the Wolverine/Captain America books, I have not sold the five Vision and the Scarlett Witch books. Do you want to complete this now that you have money for comic books?

Okay, it seems Ivan has exposed himself as the user I'm talking about. It took some messages back and forth this morning..but I do want to let everyone know that he, although reluctantly, did send me a full refund. After making a few offers that I refused..I just simply don't want to do business with someone that conducts themselves like this.

I understand it's exciting to make a sale..but FFS have the books in hand.

lmfao, wow dude! you just blew my mind with this post. lmfaoooooooooo.

you don't have the right to be accusing anyone of anything. what a hypocrite this kid is. let me tell everyone what i went through with this member last weekend.

everyone, this guy jabberboxxx asked me for pricing on some books last weekend in my sales thread. i then gave him a package deal, and he said done deal. he agreed to purchase and asked for my paypal.

i told him i would be posting more books over the weekend and would be happy to extend him a tab in case i had other books he wanted to which he agreed. so sunday evening comes. i contact jabber to see if i had anything else he wanted, and if not asked him to settle up so i could get paid and ship out his books.

sunday, no response. contact him again monday morning, no response. finally i guess he gathered up the nerve to contact me monday night telling me he spent all his money on the vcc over the weekend and couldn't purchase the comics he agreed to buy from me.

so basically i get screwed over by him for being a nice guy and offering a tab, instead of getting payment immediately. he agreed to purchase books from me, even leaves a message in my thread saying he will take said books, then proceeded to spend all his money elsewhere after agreeing to purchase from me. then when i get mad at him and tell him i should report him to a mod for probation, he has the nerve to tell me i'm overreacting reacting and being overzealous.

i told him i would contact a mod on this matter to see what the proper steps are, he begs me not to contact one, saying he is new and doesn't know any better. i was even going to just let it go and move on, and then i find him here in these probation threads complaining about a bunk deal with another member? wow dude, you call the kettle black much. kind of poetic you got screwed over by the guy you more than likely spent all your money with, and now aren't even getting the comics. some might call that karma.

just a public service message so everyone knows what type of person they are dealing with here, this guy deserves no pity in my opinion when he is also being shady with other members at the same time.

i was going to let this whole matter go, but to see this guy complaining about someone else after what he did to me is a little too much. unreal.

enoy your popcorn, lol.

Edited by Mike-Honcho

lol

I'm not ruffled, stop projecting.

:shrug: ok bud.

I would think that if he agreed to purchase some books from you, he has 30 days to complete that deal or you can nominate him for the Probation List.

yeah. to be honest i was prepared to just let this go, put him on my ignore list and move on. methinks after reading all this i'm gonna hold his feet to the fire now, or else how will he ever learn?

i would still let him pay for the books and move on, but not sure i would deal with him again beyond that point.