• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Do you have to wait 30 days if they have now told you they can't pay, due to a lack of funds, yet have stated in other posts they will be attending upcoming shows to "buy comics". Also just posted a picture of a Marvel key #1 issue that they just purchased 4 days ago.

Start a thread in General.

Do you have to wait 30 days if they have now told you they can't pay, due to a lack of funds, yet have stated in other posts they will be attending upcoming shows to "buy comics". Also just posted a picture of a Marvel key #1 issue that they just purchased 4 days ago.

Start a thread in General.

OK, I would like to add SammySamSam to the probation list. This is my first foray into the probation list. Can someone clue me in on the process.

I can provide whatever PM evidence I need to provide.

ugh you're Dale Roberts.

Pretty sure your word is good around here until someone says otherwise. (thumbs u

Well, whatever, just want to be part of the community and follow all the requirements. As I said, I have never had to do this before, which is actually pretty cool, since I have sold about 5000 books on here.

ugh you're Dale Roberts.

Pretty sure your word is good around here until someone says otherwise. (thumbs u

Well, whatever, just want to be part of the community and follow all the requirements. As I said, I have never had to do this before, which is actually pretty cool, since I have sold about 5000 books on here.

Well, you need to send them a PM telling them your intentions of putting them on the PL - than they have three days to respond and make it right.

If they don't, they're added to the PL.

Private messages only come into play if he comes into this thread and talks about his side of the story being different. As I've already suggested, no one would believe any of that. (thumbs u

Edited by Jimmy Linguiniii

ugh you're Dale Roberts.

Send him a PM saying you are nominating him for the PL and a link here.

Is this appropriate?

As per the rules, I am submitting your name for the probation list. I have no desire to do this, I only want to complete the transaction, which you solicited through PM. If you decide to pay for the item, I will happily remove my request.

Dale

Thanks guys. Will do.

Send him the PM in a separate PM thread. And if it hasn't been 30 days, can you show where he said definitively that he won't be paying you?

Started a new PM thread for it.

I can provide PM evidence where he said exactly that.

Take a screen shot sooner than later as one can edit it if he wants to delay it longer. Hopefully this will light a fire under his .

Thanks guys. Will do.

Send him the PM in a separate PM thread. And if it hasn't been 30 days, can you show where he said definitively that he won't be paying you?

Started a new PM thread for it.

I can provide PM evidence where he said exactly that.

Okay. And for our entertainment, you could have been a bit cattier in your PM. Just a note for next time. We're not here for our health you know. :baiting:

It shows he read it.

And here, he's asking G.A.Tor when he'll be having his next sale. And this post was from this morning. :facepalm:

It shows he read it.

And here, he's asking G.A.Tor when he'll be having his next sale. And this post was from this morning. :facepalm:

:facepalm: If only a mans word was his bond.

Any suggestion about how to get someone to respond to a PM about a book he committed to buy in a PM? I have sent an invoice. He has read the invoice, has had recent activity on the board. Has not responded at all.

Dale - do you have a link to how the sale was posted here?

Regardless, send Sammy a PM telling him you will be posting the PM contents here. Give it as long as you feel is fair but I would not go over 3 days (sooner is fine if you feel that is fair.)

Then, if nothing comes of the PM, post the whole PM thread here.