• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Nice catch, heath :applause:

Wish I was so observant, but today has been a walking disaster instead :doh: Green noticed and I was just trying to bring it to everyone else's attention.

By the way, I received the books from your last sales thread and they look GREAT. Thanks so much your thread got me a few comics that I can scratch off long-term to buy lists :applause:

Need to add Akiyama. Bought some spider-man books from me about 40 days ago. Got shipping cost set and it came time to pay then nothing from him. Sent PM after 10 days which he read but no response. Sent final PM week ago, unread by him. Was not a very big amount of money, only about $60-$70.

2nd that nomination. Same thing happened to me. I PM'd him about a week ago to say I was adding him.

Added: Akiyama as per above 2 complaints - PM's were sent; no activity on boards in 2012.

Also, I see Good Ash has made good on one deal, hopefully he'll figure out something with the other two when he can :wishluck:

For time being he stays on. :sumo:

So as not to trash someone's ACTIVE thread...

DIscuss

So I've got a pretty decent run of Bats for sale. Several below #100, nearly complete from #100-up. Prices are aggressive, sure, but I love 'em, so you have to love 'em more if you want 'em.

If anyone would like other scans, I can do that.

S&H is free for everything over $100, $7 for less, and includes insurance for everything over $50. Paypal is fine, but please DO NOT pay via Personal. It's theft.

PL members are welcome, but you must PM me and pay FIRST, or your :takeit: will be ignored.

HOS members are not welcome (though I doubt they're around.)

If you're on ignore, you're not welcome.

Thanks!

Need to add Akiyama. Bought some spider-man books from me about 40 days ago. Got shipping cost set and it came time to pay then nothing from him. Sent PM after 10 days which he read but no response. Sent final PM week ago, unread by him. Was not a very big amount of money, only about $60-$70.

2nd that nomination. Same thing happened to me. I PM'd him about a week ago to say I was adding him.

Added: Akiyama as per above 2 complaints - PM's were sent; no activity on boards in 2012.

Also, I see Good Ash has made good on one deal, hopefully he'll figure out something with the other two when he can :wishluck:

Where did you see that about Good Ash? I still have 2 of the 4 books he promised to purchase.

DIscuss

So I've got a pretty decent run of Bats for sale. Several below #100, nearly complete from #100-up. Prices are aggressive, sure, but I love 'em, so you have to love 'em more if you want 'em.

S&H is free for everything over $100, $7 for less, and includes insurance for everything over $50. Paypal is fine, but please DO NOT pay via Personal. It's theft.

PL members are welcome, but you must PM me and pay FIRST, or your :takeit: will be ignored.

Thanks!

I was going to post a :takeit: on 3 joker coves he has but I saw he was willing to sell to probation members I decided not to buy off him. I swear that guy has some issues, you can see he's trying to provoke trouble! You should see the Mad mag thread what a joke. It wont be long until he gets his last strike :wishluck:

Where did you see that about Good Ash? I still have 2 of the 4 books he promised to purchase.

Aces posted a couple days ago in this thread, a few posts up. ;)

You weren't even one of the other guys wanting to add GoodAsh - maybe you could check to see if these two got anything from him. (shrug)

I just updated the Probation list adding GoodAsh - he didn't seem to care & he appears to have other things to deal with - yes there are things more important than comics!

I think Aces was the first party to bring his name here so dhurley & GODOFTHUNDER may want to PM him since he's the guy for GoodAsh to work through to get off the probie list.

Edited by bababooey

Aces posted a couple days ago in this thread, a few posts up. ;)

You weren't even one of the other guys wanting to add GoodAsh - maybe you could check to see if these two got anything from him. (shrug)

I just updated the Probation list adding GoodAsh - he didn't seem to care & he appears to have other things to deal with - yes there are things more important than comics!

I think Aces was the first party to bring his name here so dhurley & GODOFTHUNDER may want to PM him since he's the guy for GoodAsh to work through to get off the probie list.

I just saw ACES post - thanks! But I was one of those who thought he should added. He left me hanging for over $1K... I just didn't come out and demand his crucifixion (thumbs u .

Edited by voorhees

DIscuss

Thanks!

Ok, I'll discuss.

I can't say I really see a big problem with this. The Probation list exists to provide 'information' to sellers and buyers to help protect them from getting shafted. If a seller chooses to deal with those on the list he does so at his own risk. RMA is attempting to reduce the risk by asking for payment first. That's his call to make.

Would I sell to someone on the PL list? No, I would not because A) I don't trust them and B) They likely owe someone else money and I would not want to take their money b4 Board-Member-X gets theirs. .

Is there a board rule prohibiting someone from doing so? Of course not. It's information, that's all.

I dont' know RMA but he seems to like to stir things up and perhaps that's his intention. I dunno. But I've seen worse decisions made around here.

Just my thoughts, not trying to stir the pot.

I was ready to buy one, until I saw that statement...really upsetting, but obviously, that is his game.

I swear to god, I do not understand him anymore. He's off on a tangent, for sure. Just do not understand it at all. Gone out of his way to alienate himself. doh!

Maybe we should have a vote to see if we should put people on the PB list that knowingly sell to members on the PB list.

If they go out of their way to sell to them................HELLS YEAH!!!

DIscuss

Thanks!

I was going to post a :takeit: on 3 joker coves he has but I saw he was willing to sell to probation members I decided not to buy off him. I swear that guy has some issues, you can see he's trying to provoke trouble! You should see the Mad mag thread what a joke. It wont be long until he gets his last strike :wishluck:

:eyeroll:

I was ready to buy one, until I saw that statement...really upsetting, but obviously, that is his game.

I swear to god, I do not understand him anymore. He's off on a tangent, for sure. Just do not understand it at all. Gone out of his way to alienate himself. doh!

:eyeroll:

DIscuss

Thanks!

Ok, I'll discuss.

I can't say I really see a big problem with this. The Probation list exists to provide 'information' to sellers and buyers to help protect them from getting shafted. If a seller chooses to deal with those on the list he does so at his own risk. RMA is attempting to reduce the risk by asking for payment first. That's his call to make.

Would I sell to someone on the PL list? No, I would not because A) I don't trust them and B) They likely owe someone else money and I would not want to take their money b4 Board-Member-X gets theirs. .

Is there a board rule prohibiting someone from doing so? Of course not. It's information, that's all.

:applause:

I was ready to buy one, until I saw that statement...

So now it is uncool to purchase a book from someone who possibly might knowingly sell to someone on the probation list. I also assume it is uncool to buy from someone who buys from someone on the probation list. Just so I stay cool, is it bad form to sell to someone who sells to someone who has sold to someone on the probation list? What is the allowable degree of separation? For instance, let's say I bought a book from someone who once sold a book to someone who a while back bought a book from someone whose sister is dating someone on the probation list. Should I return the book using that as an excuse? It sounds like I would be justified.