• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Ah ,.... common sense would tell me that if I was to do a deal w/ the guy that's in charge of the Probation thread (Divad) , ..that I might want to conduct a smoth transaction . (shrug)(shrug) ............BH

First of all, a smoth transaction is a bit different, like smooth as in a moth which can be a bit dusty. Second, knucklehead, the initial infraction (50 Cent's) was what caused Divad to start the probation thread in the first place. :makepoint: I might be mistaken, though--and if so, someone give me a return :makepoint::sumo:

Don't worry Noob !.............................. :makepoint:.........................BH

Noob? You ain't exactly a veteran there, Texas lad.

Sorry twit ! , ...I just like the sound of saying "noob" to someone else . In your case though , I'm sure I could come up w/ much better superlatives ....... :/:/.BH

Ah ,.... common sense would tell me that if I was to do a deal w/ the guy that's in charge of the Probation thread (Divad) , ..that I might want to conduct a smoth transaction . (shrug)(shrug) ............BH

First of all, a smoth transaction is a bit different, like smooth as in a moth which can be a bit dusty. Second, knucklehead, the initial infraction (50 Cent's) was what caused Divad to start the probation thread in the first place. :makepoint: I might be mistaken, though--and if so, someone give me a return :makepoint::sumo:

Don't worry Noob !.............................. :makepoint:.........................BH

Sorry twit ! , ...I just like the sound of saying "noob" to someone else . In your case though , I'm sure I could come up w/ much better superlatives ....... :/:/.BH

Superlatives. :cloud9: Wait a sec, what the heck is a superlative? :tonofbricks:

Why , oh why did I just know you were going to ask that ?.........................................Try Google .........basically exaggerated and dramatic use of adjectives to get your point across , ..I believe ?..........BH

Superlatives. :cloud9: Wait a sec, what the heck is a superlative? :tonofbricks:

Needs a list of his own:

AlleyBat

(added 5/23/08)

$4000.00 scam involving Vtcomics

I picked the color closest to krap I could find. :gossip:

Seriously folks. Why bother? Couldn't we solicit Arch to just ban some of the egregious, hall of famer, clearly scamming offenders? It's not like somebody who signed up just to scam is ever coming back under this screen name anyway.

It's good in some ways for noob's to know that we try to police the forum. People will pull stuff no matter where you go, as can be seen by AlleyBat, but at least it keeps it fresh in our minds.

So almost a year to the day that Lighthouse was added to the list, he finally sends me payment for the trades. As far as I'm concerned this episode is over and done with. If you would be so kind as to remove his name from the list, Divad.

So almost a year to the day that Lighthouse was added to the list, he finally sends me payment for the trades. As far as I'm concerned this episode is over and done with. If you would be so kind as to remove his name from the list, Divad.

Sweet! Here comes the third annual FDQ entrance!

I would respectfully request that he not be taken off. This episode with Angelo is just one of many over many seperate instances.

Old members will know what has happened with him and can buy accordingly.

New members, who have no knowledge of Lighthouse and his various issues will not be aware.

If this thread is to help make aware or warn the membership here of possible issues with sellers, then I think that his name must remain on the list. If not remaining on the list, then there needs to be a notation somewhere about his previous transgressions.

Arex

I would respectfully request that he not be taken off. This episode with Angelo is just one of many over many seperate instances.

New members, who have no knowledge of Lighthouse and his various issues will not be aware.

If this thread is to help make aware or warn the membership here of possible issues with sellers, then I think that his name must remain on the list. If not remaining on the list, then there needs to be a notation somewhere about his previous transgressions.

Arex

Ditto. The way he has jerked around forum members, time and time again, is pretty appalling. And there's enough of a pattern, stretching over years and with the repeated "second chances" he's been granted here, to know that it's not going to suddenly improve.

Arex

Ditto. The way he has jerked around forum members, time and time again, is pretty appalling. And there's enough of a pattern, stretching over years and with the repeated "second chances" he's been granted here, to know that it's not going to suddenly improve.

No worries about that. I have no intentions of doing any mail-order selling any time soon. I may do some buying here and there, and I might complete some private transactions with friends, but you won't be seeing any general offerings from me.

Feel free to leave my name on the probation list if you wish. I won't argue that point at all.

Fair enough.

But if it took you a full year to pay off some trade paperbacks, for crying out loud... should you really be buying more stuff here? Just saying....

Fair enough.

But if it took you a full year to pay off some trade paperbacks, for crying out loud... should you really be buying more stuff here? Just saying....

lol

Oldman came off. Why not lighthouse?

LH has done this numerous times over numerous years. Anybody who's been on the Forum for a couple years knows this. There's a history here that shouldn't be forgotten. I say he stays on the list permanently...

Jim

Oldman came off. Why not lighthouse?

LH has done this numerous times over numerous years. Anybody who's been on the Forum for a couple years knows this. There's a history here that shouldn't be forgotten. I say he stays on the list permanently...

Jim

I'm sure Oldman will catch up.

BTW... I know the skinny on Mr. House. It's just that someone was preaching forgive and forget the other day, but I'm having trouble deciphering who that applies to and who it doesn't.