• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

It really is interesting to see that almost all the listers go away as soon as they get listed here.

-Bob

Doesn't mean they can't create a shill. Heck, they could be buying for all we know as long as they avoid sellers they've dealt with before...

Jim

Dang it, that was supposed to be a whole page of nothing. :baiting:

And all I could see was a dancing banana behind another banana? :o

Uh, they're NOT dancing . . . yay2.gif

They're doing the mystery dance.

Looks painful. :eek:

Looks painful. :eek:

Especially if you're not Top Banana.

:boo:

For board members that had dealings with daken2626, there appears to be some hope, the tracking # he/she provided about 2 weeks ago is showing as valid on the USPS website. It gives the following message:

Your item was accepted at 10:25 AM on October 11, 2007 in EAST CHICAGO, IN 46312. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

:wishluck:

Lets hope they are also doing the "safety" dance.

cue pregnant banana

For board members that had dealings with daken2626, there appears to be some hope, the tracking # he/she provided about 2 weeks ago is showing as valid on the USPS website. It gives the following message:

Your item was accepted at 10:25 AM on October 11, 2007 in EAST CHICAGO, IN 46312. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

:wishluck:

Amazing what a good outing will do. Oh yeah. And a Paypal dispute.

10/12/07 PROBATION UPDATE

The following Forum Members are currently on "probation" for failure to complete a transaction in good faith after one month's time:

bronzejunkie

Cap FFreak

comicmankev

daken2626

donavan74

Herald2Galactus (1st "Hall of Shame" Member)

Joker-Fish

Lighthouse

Nascar

Sid

SpiderJay300

:sumo:

Not to be a , but why has HUSH been removed. Sure, Flaming Telepath and Skypinkblue forgave him for his transgressions on the buying end, and he made a public apology, but I still do not have the OA that I bought and paid for.

(shrug)

check donovan?

no such username. i think he just never posted (shrug) .

wasn't trying to complicate things, just thought it might be interesting to see when the miscreants left, if they had

10/12/07 PROBATION UPDATE

The following Forum Members are currently on "probation" for failure to complete a transaction in good faith after one month's time:

bronzejunkie

Cap FFreak

comicmankev

daken2626

donavan74

Joker-Fish

Lighthouse

Nascar

Sid

SpiderJay300

Not to be a , but why has HUSH been removed. Sure, Flaming Telepath and Skypinkblue forgave him for his transgressions on the buying end, and he made a public apology, but I still do not have the OA that I bought and paid for.

(shrug)

"OA is on the way"

10/13/07 PROBATION UPDATE

bronzejunkie

Cap FFreak

comicmankev

donavan74

Joker-Fish

Lighthouse

Nascar

Sid

SpiderJay300

David, maybe you should create a little non-bolded list under the main list that`s sort of a probationary list, where people who were on the list and corrected the problem would stay for a month and then be taken off so long as there`s no further complaints.

Rehabilitation and forgiveness is great and all, but if the purpose of this thread is to warn people about bad buyers/sellers, it seems the fact that someone had a bad history should stay on for a little while so it`s easy for people to see, and not make everyone wade through this entire thread to see who`s been on the list recently.

David, maybe you should create a little non-bolded list under the main list that`s sort of a probationary list, where people who were on the list and corrected the problem would stay for a month and then be taken off so long as there`s no further complaints.

Rehabilitation and forgiveness is great and all, but if the purpose of this thread is to warn people about bad buyers/sellers, it seems the fact that someone had a bad history should stay on for a little while so it`s easy for people to see, and not make everyone wade through this entire thread to see who`s been on the list recently.

Tim,

A great idea, and I agree with your sentiments, as there are tendencies in behavior that are often predictable. I think it might be a bit difficult to distinguish gray (from black and white). I know I have my own "Don't ever sell to these guys" list which is compiled, in part, from this thread.

David

p.s. That, and I don't want to play god here . . . :grin:

Tim,

A great idea, and I agree with your sentiments, as there are tendencies in behavior that are often predictable. I think it might be a bit difficult to distinguish gray (from black and white). I know I have my own "Don't ever sell to these guys" list which is compiled, in part, from this thread.

David

And maybe "a little non-bolded list under the main list" with people that might be going on the big list soon.

hm

Tim,

David

And maybe "a little non-bolded list under the main list" with people that might be going on the big list soon.

hm

No, I don`t think anyone should go on the list until they go on the list, if you know what I mean.

However, once they`re on the list, I don`t think they should get a complete "get out of jail card" just because they finally made good on the deals that got them on the list in the first place.