• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Tick Appreciation Thread
7 7

2,264 posts in this topic

1996 5" TALL EL SEED BENDABLE ACTION FIGURE NEMESIS TO THE TICK

icqvxc.jpg

1996 5" TALL EL SEED BENDABLE ACTION FIGURE NEMESIS TO THE TICK. PART OF THE BENDABLES COLLECTION BY GORDY INTERNATIONAL, INC. TOY COMPANY FROM PLAINFIELD, NJ 07062. MADE IN CHINA. LEGS AND ARMS REALLY BEND! TM & 1996 FOX CHILDREN'S NETWORK, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. "TICK" CHARACTER TM & 1996 BEN EDLUND. WARNING CHOKING HAZARD - SMALL PARTS. NOT FOR CHILDREN UNDER 3 YEARS. RELEASED SEPARATELY, AND ALSO IN A GIFT PACK INCLUDING TICK, ARTHUR, AMERICAN MAID, AND THE TERROR (EL SEED WAS LEFT OUT, MAKING HIM A LITTLE MORE DIFFICULT TO ATTAIN). THERE WAS ALSO A GOLD TICK (WHICH WAS LIMITED TO 2,500 UNITS TO CELEBRATE THE TICK'S 10TH ANNIVERSARY). UPC NUMBER 070314000508

1996 4" BENDABLE THE TERROR FROM THE TICK SERIES

72zvc0.jpg

1996 4" TALL THE TERROR BENDABLE ACTION FIGURE. PART OF THE BENDABLES COLLECTION BY GORDY INTERNATIONAL, INC. TOY COMPANY FROM PLAINFIELD, NJ 07062. MADE IN CHINA. LEGS AND ARMS REALLY BEND! TM & 1996 FOX CHILDREN'S NETWORK, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. "TICK" CHARACTER TM & 1996 BEN EDLUND. WARNING CHOKING HAZARD - SMALL PARTS. NOT FOR CHILDREN UNDER 3 YEARS. RELEASED SEPARATELY, AND ALSO IN A GIFT PACK INCLUDING TICK, ARTHUR, AMERICAN MAID, AND THE TERROR (EL SEED WAS LEFT OUT, MAKING HIM A LITTLE MORE DIFFICULT TO ATTAIN). THERE WAS ALSO A GOLD TICK (WHICH WAS LIMITED TO 2,500 UNITS TO CELEBRATE THE TICK'S 10TH ANNIVERSARY). UPC NUMBER 070314000508

1996 4.75" BENDABLE AMERICAN MAID FROM THE TICK SERIES

2yv3ok5.jpg

1996 4.75" TALL AMERICAN MAID BENDABLE ACTION FIGURE. PART OF THE BENDABLES COLLECTION BY GORDY INTERNATIONAL, INC. TOY COMPANY FROM PLAINFIELD, NJ 07062. MADE IN CHINA. LEGS AND ARMS REALLY BEND! TM & 1996 FOX CHILDREN'S NETWORK, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. "TICK" CHARACTER TM & 1996 BEN EDLUND. WARNING CHOKING HAZARD - SMALL PARTS. NOT FOR CHILDREN UNDER 3 YEARS. RELEASED SEPARATELY, AND ALSO IN A GIFT PACK INCLUDING TICK, ARTHUR, AMERICAN MAID, AND THE TERROR (EL SEED WAS LEFT OUT, MAKING HIM A LITTLE MORE DIFFICULT TO ATTAIN). THERE WAS ALSO A GOLD TICK (WHICH WAS LIMITED TO 2,500 UNITS TO CELEBRATE THE TICK'S 10TH ANNIVERSARY). UPC NUMBER 070314000508

1996 4.5" TALL BENDABLE ARTHUR ACTION FIGURE FROM THE TICK ANIMATED SERIES

2whm8ag.jpg

1996 4.5" TALL ARTHUR THE BENDABLE ACTION FIGURE. PART OF THE BENDABLES COLLECTION BY GORDY INTERNATIONAL, INC. TOY COMPANY FROM PLAINFIELD, NJ 07062. MADE IN CHINA. LEGS AND ARMS REALLY BEND! TM & 1996 FOX CHILDREN'S NETWORK, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. "TICK" CHARACTER TM & 1996 BEN EDLUND. WARNING CHOKING HAZARD - SMALL PARTS. NOT FOR CHILDREN UNDER 3 YEARS. RELEASED SEPARATELY, AND ALSO IN A GIFT PACK INCLUDING TICK, ARTHUR, AMERICAN MAID, AND THE TERROR (EL SEED WAS LEFT OUT, MAKING HIM A LITTLE MORE DIFFICULT TO ATTAIN). THERE WAS ALSO A GOLD TICK (WHICH WAS LIMITED TO 2,500 UNITS TO CELEBRATE THE TICK'S 10TH ANNIVERSARY). UPC NUMBER 070314000508

1996 5.5" THE BENDABLE TICK ACTION FIGURE

2rr6o38.jpg

1996 5" TALL THE TICK BENDABLE ACTION FIGURE. PART OF THE BENDABLES COLLECTION BY GORDY INTERNATIONAL, INC. TOY COMPANY FROM PLAINFIELD, NJ 07062. MADE IN CHINA. LEGS AND ARMS REALLY BEND! TM & 1996 FOX CHILDREN'S NETWORK, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. "TICK" CHARACTER TM & 1996 BEN EDLUND. WARNING CHOKING HAZARD - SMALL PARTS. NOT FOR CHILDREN UNDER 3 YEARS. RELEASED SEPARATELY, AND ALSO IN A GIFT PACK INCLUDING TICK, ARTHUR, AMERICAN MAID, AND THE TERROR (EL SEED WAS LEFT OUT, MAKING HIM A LITTLE MORE DIFFICULT TO ATTAIN). THERE WAS ALSO A GOLD TICK (WHICH WAS LIMITED TO 2,500 UNITS TO CELEBRATE THE TICK'S 10TH ANNIVERSARY). UPC NUMBER 070314000508

Gerhard just sent me scans of the finished SDCC sketch covers from Ben Edlund. He tried to insert a little "Tick" humor into the Tick one. The Arthur one shows Arthur over "The City." Hope everyone likes the way they turned out.

tick_Gerhard_Edlund_2_zpselynnujn.jpg

arthur_Gerhard_Edlund_3_zpscvgkc3hi.jpg

OMG!!! Those are so awesome!!! :golfclap::whee:(worship)

Gerhard just sent me scans of the finished SDCC sketch covers from Ben Edlund. He tried to insert a little "Tick" humor into the Tick one. The Arthur one shows Arthur over "The City." Hope everyone likes the way they turned out.

(worship)

Those are absolutely stunning. I'm just going to toss up an :takeit: just in case!

(worship)

Those are absolutely stunning. I'm just going to toss up an :takeit: just in case!

HA! I didn't even think about that...but while we're at it, I'll [VERY wishful thinking]...throw in my :takeit: too! ...in the meantime...I'll just salivate!

IT'S A TICK GIVEAWAY! A Genuine 2016 San Diego Comic Con Limited Edition Print of Issue Number 4 of a series of 12. This one is number 24 of ONLY 50. Big Thanks goes out to Big Richie for getting me this all the way from San Diego California!

5fhk3s.jpg

RULES: Pick a number between 1 to 100. Open to ANYONE who appreciates The Tick. Just Quick Quote and write any number that pops in your head and the person who guesses closest to a pre-determined number will receive the item as described above to be delivered post free to wherever you wish. Good luck Tick fans and Spoooooonnnnn!!!!

WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON NOVEMBER 1, 2016.

Edited by vsndesigns

IT'S A TICK GIVEAWAY! A Genuine 2016 San Diego Comic Con Limited Edition Print of Issue Number 4 of a series of 12. This one is number 24 of ONLY 50. Big Thanks goes out to Big Richie for getting me this all the way from San Diego California!

5fhk3s.jpg

RULES: Pick a number between 1 to 100. Open to ANYONE who appreciates The Tick. Just Quick Quote and write any number that pops in your head and the person who guesses closest to a pre-determined number will receive the item as described above to be delivered post free to wherever you wish. Good luck Tick fans and Spoooooonnnnn!!!!

When asked what this Steampunker's inspiration was...he promptly said, "The Tick of course and Spoooonnnnn!!!"

4osc6.jpg

Shot yesterday at the Steampunk Festival. He had this really cool leather holster for the giant metal spoon as well! I think I'll have to make a Steampunk version of The Tick now!

5fhk3s.jpg

WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON NOVEMBER 1, 2016.

Edited by kpaqu1