• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,817 posts in this topic

Do you want a link to the Texaco gas station employee? He may have more insight into the Deadworld situation.

"You can trust your car to the man that wears the Star . . . " :grin:

Oh, it's happening.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DEADWORLD-1-Zombie-CGC-9-8-WP-1986-Vincent-Locke-Horror-/400171905785?hash=item5d2c1ab2f9:m:mxG51N2hM6UkDt4iCjKGTcw

$100 for a 9.8 Deadworld

$80 for a 9.8 Batman #408

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Batman-408-Jun-1987-DC-Cgc-9-8-White-Pages-Joker-Appearance-/191790225966?hash=item2ca7969a2e:g:w6EAAOSw14xWQoyI

Plus plenty of raw sales on the Batman #408 $10-$20.

I mean, these are obviously the hottest books on the planet.

I'll certainly be reminding everyone about them. I

I just sold multiple copies of Batman 408 to fellow dealers at SCComicon. I'm not positive as to what all the fuss about, but the word is out. This book is obviously en fuego!

I'm not even a tiny bit surprised. I saw a couple of middle aged women fighting over the last copy at a yard sale Black Friday style.

Oh, it's happening.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DEADWORLD-1-Zombie-CGC-9-8-WP-1986-Vincent-Locke-Horror-/400171905785?hash=item5d2c1ab2f9:m:mxG51N2hM6UkDt4iCjKGTcw

$100 for a 9.8 Deadworld

$80 for a 9.8 Batman #408

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Batman-408-Jun-1987-DC-Cgc-9-8-White-Pages-Joker-Appearance-/191790225966?hash=item2ca7969a2e:g:w6EAAOSw14xWQoyI

Plus plenty of raw sales on the Batman #408 $10-$20.

I mean, these are obviously the hottest books on the planet.

I'll certainly be reminding everyone about them. I

I just sold multiple copies of Batman 408 to fellow dealers at SCComicon. I'm not positive as to what all the fuss about, but the word is out. This book is obviously en fuego!

Huh? Wasn't Black Mercy on Supergirl for an episode and now it's over and done?

Ha, never even heard of Black Mercy. This issue started to trend upwards a few months back. I'm not sure why other than people say it's a great story written by Moore.

Ha, never even heard of Black Mercy. This issue started to trend upwards a few months back. I'm not sure why other than people say it's a great story written by Moore.

One of the best Superman stories of all time. Should be a copper key.

No, it didn't. It's relatively hard to find (considering it's a regular Superman comic from the 80s) and even harder to find cheap, and it has been that way for many years now. Even the big online shops rarely have copies available.

BTW, the Black Mercy isn't a character, it's a parasitic alien species that is something between a plant and an intelligent fungus.

One of the best Superman stories of all time. Should be a copper key.

It is. Great story. Although hard to find in grade, still vastly under-rated, and under-priced. :sumo::cool:

No, it didn't. It's relatively hard to find (considering it's a regular Superman comic from the 80s) and even harder to find cheap, and it has been that way for many years now. Even the big online shops rarely have copies available.

BTW, the Black Mercy isn't a character, it's a parasitic alien species that is something between a plant and an intelligent fungus.

While many people would agree that “few” means three or more, the actual dictionary definition of “few” is, “not many but more than one.” So, a "few" cannot be one, but it can be as low as two.

You can use my link and see that it was selling for $40 in Jan.

I pulled out the copy I had. Bought it last year for $2 from a dealer.

While many people would agree that “few” means three or more, the actual dictionary definition of “few” is, “not many but more than one.” So, a "few" cannot be one, but it can be as low as two.

(shrug)

You can use my link and see that it was selling for $40 in Jan.

(shrug) It was selling in that range last year, and the year before, and...

The only unusual thing I see currently is a relatively high number of copies available and recently sold on eBay.

I pulled out the copy I had. Bought it last year for $2 from a dealer.

Good for you, you should read it! :makepoint:

Just sold a 9.6 for $300.

Very nice.

I had my 9.6 that was listed before the show announcement have the BIN hit at $199.99 on the weekend. lol

Looks like I will have to up the price on the next couple of 9.6s.

It is funny - I had a ton of requests for this book last year at shows with no supply. This spring I had a slabbed 9.6 and raw 9.2/9.4 copy on the wall at three shows with no interest at all.......