• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
48 48

10,304 posts in this topic

I refuse to be dragged into yet another lengthy arguement where I prove the fundamental gaming merits of Micro$oft's box of wonders over Sony's glorified George Forman Lean Mean Grilling Machine.

lets just agree that they serve different purposes and be done with it (One plays Halo Gears of War and has the worlds best console based online gaming functionality, the other makes a mighty fine toasted cheese sandwich).

playstation-3-grill_12.jpg

I'm fortunate that I not only don't have kids (yet) but I have an upstairs loft to play some video games and a Mancave where I do my reading/collecting/website maintenance and anything else that I need requires peace and quiet. :banana: Here are some pics of each:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

I'm finally done with my Venom CGC collection 'Venomous Roots' (MSW 8 thrrough ASM 317). I've got about 30 key issues left to collect plus some other random series' to read.

Jerome

Cool room. You should get window covering as that sun will fade those comics really fast. Just my advice. Enjoy!

Look, I have both systems but rarely play the 360. If a game is available for either system, I go with PS3. I'm sorry, but I have a really hard time supporting a computer company that jumped into the gaming world and feels they can charge you to be able to play online. PS3 is free, no membership required. XBox live is a rip.

Look, I have both systems but rarely play the 360. If a game is available for either system, I go with PS3. I'm sorry, but I have a really hard time supporting a computer company that jumped into the gaming world and feels they can charge you to be able to play online. PS3 is free, no membership required. XBox live is a rip.

+1

What's the point in charging for a service that you already pay an internet service provider for? (shrug)

PS3 ftw!!

I'm fortunate that I not only don't have kids (yet) but I have an upstairs loft to play some video games and a Mancave where I do my reading/collecting/website maintenance and anything else that I need requires peace and quiet. :banana: Here are some pics of each:

1.jpg

I'm finally done with my Venom CGC collection 'Venomous Roots' (MSW 8 thrrough ASM 317). I've got about 30 key issues left to collect plus some other random series' to read.

Jerome

Cool room. You should get window covering as that sun will fade those comics really fast. Just my advice. Enjoy!

I just saw in Home Depot that they have UV filter window shades. Lets the light in, but blocks the UV rays, Pretty pricey tho, about $170 for an average window. Pricey, but it won't take long to burn off $170 worth of value from nice books if left in the sun.

I haven't used a digital camera too often, so I hope these came out okay.

My wife and I remodeled our house (and are still in the process), and I got a large comic book room in the process as part of it (with the promise that I'd see what I couldn't fit and/or display). I finally got a chance to set up some of the room. Here's some pictures:

Toys for days:

comicwall11.jpg

Marvel Legends

comicroom21.jpg

comicwall3.jpg

comicwall4.jpg

comicwall5.jpg

comicwall6.jpg

comicwall7.jpg

I'm a fan of the Simpsons as well.

comicwall9.jpg

comicwall10.jpg

Thankfully, it's not just figures -- I have a few long boxes as well:

comicbooks1.jpg

Trying to finish my Amazing run:

comicbooks2.jpg

comicbooks3.jpg

Other random goodies:

comicbooks12.jpg

comicbooks14.jpg

comicbooks5.jpg

Still working on getting my porcelain and other assorted stuff out. It's a never-ending process apparently. :)