• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,019 posts in this topic

Getting ready for Pons-Con and realized I had never posted this...

toughkidsquad1.jpg

I love it, bring that bad boy!

who in the pool had PonsCon 6 for when somebody would finally like the tough sell squad?

whats not to like? Citadel of evil, young boys tied up, kicking old geezers in the arse and masked 12 years olds fighting evil! :luhv:

oh, i'd be all over it if it was a citadel of evil, but citadel's of horror bore the krap out of me.

I've got the perfect use for this book...just can't say it outloud

I must say...with the beating this poor book has taken here I have been crying non-stop for the last two days :cry:

Getting ready for Pons-Con and realized I had never posted this...

toughkidsquad1.jpg

I love it, bring that bad boy!

who in the pool had PonsCon 6 for when somebody would finally like the tough sell squad?

whats not to like? Citadel of evil, young boys tied up, kicking old geezers in the arse and masked 12 years olds fighting evil! :luhv:

oh, i'd be all over it if it was a citadel of evil, but citadel's of horror bore the krap out of me.

I've got the perfect use for this book...just can't say it outloud

I must say...with the beating this poor book has taken here I have been crying non-stop for the last two days :cry:

Dont worry Richie, I like it! :acclaim:

Thanks guys!

Actually, when I was trying to complete a Timely collection I used to person_without_enough_empathy and moan about this book. I always thought it was way over-priced in guide. It is a one-shot that frankly isn't that great on the insides, but the cover is pretty cool. There are fewer of it than other contemporary Timelys, but very few people have it on their want-list so it is available. For some reason the guide price is very high on it.

I lucked into this one for a bargain about ten years ago using that same argument.

A dealer had gotten it in in a collection and it was sitting in his inventory.

We threw the guide out and figured out what we each thought it was worth.

Thanks guys!

Actually, when I was trying to complete a Timely collection I used to person_without_enough_empathy and moan about this book. I always thought it was way over-priced in guide. It is a one-shot that frankly isn't that great on the insides, but the cover is pretty cool. There are fewer of it than other contemporary Timelys, but very few people have it on their want-list so it is available. For some reason the guide price is very high on it.

I lucked into this one for a bargain about ten years ago using that same argument.

A dealer had gotten it in in a collection and it was sitting in his inventory.

We threw the guide out and figured out what we each thought it was worth.

well, if you put it that way...never mind, I still ain't posting the :takeit:

I'll try again and re-scan

Thanks

Welcome to the boards! :hi:

I'll try again and re-scan

Thanks

Welcome to the boards! :hi:

because you know you love it...

cap34.jpg

Andy Warhol pedigree?

Did it include 3D glasses.... :P

Or is it a sketch variant that paint by numbers made :o

cap34.jpg

Well, it is just kinda unbelievable is all... :screwy:

(It is a good thing CGC noted it on the label. It might have been missed otherwise!)

Edited by MrBedrock

cap34.jpg

(It is a good thing CGC noted it on the label. It might have been missed otherwise!)

well, they noted "Tarzan" on your single series 20 with a pretty good sized logo screaming "TARZAN"!!!!!! a couple inches below it.

singleseries20.jpg

so there.

cap34.jpg

well, they noted "Tarzan" on your single series 20 with a pretty good sized logo screaming "TARZAN"!!!!!! a couple inches below it.

singleseries20.jpg

so there.

True!