Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: ASM #50: THE KINGPIN MAFIA SYNDICATE by cheta42     01/22/15 02:01 PM

Originally Posted By: trmoore54 Originally Posted By: cheta42  Originally Posted By: Jordysnordy Originally Posted By: cheta42
they were hard on grade....
beautiful book!
C'est formidable....or the translation I
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Fantastic Four 45 by vaillant     01/22/15 01:58 PM

He stated the grade in the first post, and I do agree.
Stiil a great looking copy.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: British Dads deprived of sexual arousal at the breakfast table by slym2none     01/22/15 01:55 PM

Then I am doing no harm, as she already thinks that way.

-slym
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: What is the rarest book you own want or know of by 1ForChrist     01/22/15 01:47 PM

I think it's rare for myself, but I'm not sure how rare to the general public. Probably will find out everyone has a copy.

Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: THE AMAZING FANTASY #15 CLUB by scooter99     01/22/15 01:43 PM

Too many Richard Sherman's here.
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Avengers # 1 and # 4 Club by drummy     01/22/15 01:38 PM

I agree. I took a run at that TOS 57 but ended up 3rd or 4th in the bidding...had gone to the wall for Captain America but couldn't rationalize another GPA record for Hawkeye.

But that collection's white covers were to die for; only pro
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The X Files could return to TV by Comicopolis     01/22/15 01:30 PM

Originally Posted By: Bosco685 Originally Posted By: spidrvaccLooks like all three Gillian Anderson, David Duchovny and Chris Carter are on board.

http://www.vanityfair.com/vf-hollywood/2...id=synd_zergnet

Iím
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: King Tut's Burial Mask had a 'incident' by Mr.Mcknowitall     01/22/15 01:14 PM

Originally Posted By: fantastic_fourIt bonds to the surface it comes in contact with. To remove it, you have to chip away a bit of the original material. We all know this because of restoration with comics--if you use most popular types of gl
Message Boards Feedback / Suggestions
Jump to new posts Re: How about a star system /poop system function for threads and posts? by bronzilla     01/22/15 01:01 PM

Seen the Star rating on other forums,did not know that was used here in the past. Lots of butthurt ensued I imagine. I spose, the poop rating would be even worse. Oh well, it was a dopey idea in the first place.
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: Crack Comics 9 and/or 10 by Hobo2     01/22/15 12:59 PM

Originally Posted By: teleritesJim Layette has a #10 listed. Its G+ and he'll send you a scan if you email him. Here's the link to his Crack Comics listings.

http://www.jamespayettecomics.com/catalo...ily_name=Comics

Th
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Shooting in Paris by bronzilla     01/22/15 12:49 PM

Originally Posted By: VintageComicsYup, good points. Much like Hiroshima and Nagasaki, there are some really tough calls.

And I do struggle with decisions like that. I know I comment a lot in religious threads but I don't profess to
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Wizard World Nashville - September 25-27, 2015 by mysterio     01/22/15 12:46 PM

About eight months away!
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Baltimore Comic-Con Still a 3 day con, Sept. 25-27, 2015 by mysterio     01/22/15 12:44 PM

About eight months away!
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Walker Stalker Chicago -- February 21-22, 2015 by mysterio     01/22/15 12:42 PM

A month away!
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Which is your favorite mint? by okbustchaser     01/22/15 12:36 PM

What are these "other" mints of which you speak? There was only one mint for the bust material that I collect.
Jump to new posts Re: Spider-Man Unlimited #2 (Maximum Carnage part 14) CGC 9.8 by Boboset     01/22/15 12:13 PM

Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Where have all the FF 45s gone? by trmoore54     01/22/15 12:02 PM

Originally Posted By: Warren Oates Originally Posted By: trmoore54 Originally Posted By: trmoore54Re-reading issues 51-60 right now in my Marvel Masterworks Volume 6 copy I received from Dr. X for 2nd place in his Coin Amount Contest.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: For God and Country. Or perhaps not. by hockey&comicsguy     01/22/15 12:00 PM

Originally Posted By: slym2none Originally Posted By: hockey&comicsguyEveryone knows how I feel about religion. That said, the sign really doesn't bother me.

Seems that one atheist group is like so many other org
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: CHEW, from Image Comics by IntoAnother     01/22/15 11:52 AM

Awesome! Any idea where it will be aired? Cartoon Network? Streamed? Straight to video?
Wherever, I'm looking forward to it!
Chew ending, not at all.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Gene Simmons declares rock n' roll is dead! by delekkerste     01/22/15 11:49 AM

Motley Crue on CNBC talking about their careers and touching on the state of rock and the rock music business

The video goes out (maybe due to copyright reasons) at one point, but comes back on later (the audio stays on throughout the vide
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: AFA graded G1 transformers Factory Sealed Jetfire and Optimus Prime by 1p36DSA     01/22/15 11:49 AM

Nice figures! GLWTS
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Star Wars 1 (1977) cgc 9.4 or 9.6 SS Thomas or Chaykin or Palmer by 1p36DSA     01/22/15 11:44 AM

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Police release video of more than 180 Ferguson looting suspects by WoodenJefferson     01/22/15 11:42 AM

I've seen similar videos on National Geographic where a pack of wild hyenas run in and scavenge a dead animal carcass as quickly as possible...I see no difference watching this one or the NatGeo.

There was one small difference that I shoul
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts WTB Burchielli DMZ art by Citizenvain     01/22/15 11:40 AM

Preferably a page with Matty. Thanks.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Storage Wars Find by Robot Man     01/22/15 11:18 AM

Well, she is with Darryl... I'd be embarrased too.

Originally Posted By: vikingreed Originally Posted By: krightonHOLIDAY SPIDER-MAN!!!!! ($10.00 on a good day) That blonde lady he's with, I think she wears those glasses becaus
Page 52 of 57 « First<5051525354>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
Star Notes, Fancy SN
by stldanceartist
Today at 12:41 PM
FS 1875 S/S TWENTY CENT LUSTEROUS AU EXTRA DIGITS IN DENTILS
by GNCcoin
Today at 07:10 AM
Miscellaneous Silver For Sale
by fred13
Yesterday at 08:51 PM
F/S Several Morgan Dollars 14 NGC and 1 PCGS
by A.Phillips
Yesterday at 07:20 PM
Comics Marketplace
2 fawcett #1's f.s. golden arrow & holiday comics
by Straw-Man
43 minutes 15 seconds ago
Mixed bag! Campbell Midtown Variants, Spider-Woman #1, etc.
by Meeklo
58 minutes 25 seconds ago
NEW CAF Sale!!
by Stringer
Today at 01:54 PM
For Sale - Rogers Cooke JHW3 Wrightson Buckingham Harris
by Bird
Today at 12:37 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.036 seconds in which 0.027 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.