Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Large Paypal Transaction - Help/guidelines by GACollectibles     07/24/14 04:51 PM

Originally Posted By: ckb Originally Posted By: iceman399Working on a large deal that will I will be paid via paypal for comics. Sum would be around $10,000. Other than signature confirmation on the package, what else can I do to protect
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: AntBrown's Feedback Thread by Sam I am     07/24/14 04:48 PM

I just got my 2 slabs today, and they had perfect packaging. I will buy from him again.

Thank you!
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: 2nd String DC Sci-Fi by Lee K     07/24/14 04:48 PM

Originally Posted By: JohnT Originally Posted By: DR.X Originally Posted By: bomber-bob Originally Posted By: DR.X Originally Posted By: bomber-bobI love the Big Hand covers. Anyone have a Strange Adventures 110 to display ?
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: DVD Watch by Comicopolis     07/24/14 04:43 PM

It did have something to stop me from falling asleep.

Comics General
Jump to new posts Closed! by kahnadah     07/24/14 04:43 PM

Sorted!
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: The Strain Key Issues Spoiler Alert by AntBrown     07/24/14 04:32 PM

Originally Posted By: rjrjr Originally Posted By: siro123I made a google doc after i read the series.
Here are the key issues.
Do not use internet explorer on the link it wont open.
Enjoy
Strain 2011 Key issues
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Copper and Modern Collecting Advice by FormerReader     07/24/14 04:26 PM

Thank you to everyone for the advice. I will do some more research into pricing and grading and then begin the hunt.
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Cry For Dawn / Dawn Appreciation Thread by Dr. Balls     07/24/14 04:20 PM

Another Horrorcon #3 showed up on the 'Bay - very nice copy, stapled at the center. I will agree with the seller, hard to find in really nice shape!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: 'Ant-Man' Comic-Con poster by TupennyConan     07/24/14 03:54 PM

Who created Ultron? RDJ or Ben Affleck?
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Silver at Scrap Find! by RWB     07/24/14 03:52 PM

Maybe it was a cent hiding in a bunch of dimes....?
NGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: I know, I should do research FIRST before asking... by sparky1x     07/24/14 03:49 PM

There was one in May at the State Fair Grounds. Here is a link to upcoming shows.

http://www.coinshows.com/oklahoma.html
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: When does CGC bill your credit card? by iceman399     07/24/14 03:41 PM

Originally Posted By: Dmac538 Originally Posted By: iceman399Depending on the type of service. Your card is charged right away UNLESS you are doing a pre-screen. That is how it has been for me.
Same, although they have botched that
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Ask Gator by General Zod     07/24/14 03:29 PM

Originally Posted By: jaybuck43What is his aversion to grading it? If I had the highest known copy of the most valuable book it'd be graded and then the slab would be sealed in Lucite so nothing could ever happen to it

He doesn't c
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Art Day! John Bolton X-Men: Nightcrawler, Storm, Colossus, Angel and Wolverine by malvin     07/24/14 03:21 PM

A few years back I got an awesome John Bolton Wolverine Pinup CAF Link
and I found out there were at least 4 more out there. And those 4 went up for auction so I made a reasonable effort to win them and I did!
CAF Link to Gallery wit
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Is TTA #93 a key or semi key issue...or neither? by Erndog     07/24/14 03:20 PM

GREAT cover!

But key? No. God no.
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Marvel Age #87, #98, Darkhawk #1, New Warriors #1 by whetteon     07/24/14 02:43 PM

Originally Posted By: AGGIEZI have about 15 NM copies of Darkhawk #1. How many do you want?

10!

I can pony up $50 + shipping.
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Transmetropolitan 1-60, Sandman 8B. (UK user) by Evorus     07/24/14 02:36 PM

Transmetropolitan has arrived, much Kudos to the member who sold them to me.

Still looking for Sandman #8 Editorial Variant tho...Anyone out there actually have one or are they really that scarce?!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone collect Original TMNT Playmates Action Figures/Toys? by ComicConnoisseur     07/24/14 02:34 PM

Originally Posted By: mintcollectorNote to the 'mods' this is comic book related, please kindly keep this in comics general as a result. I would like to know how many of my fellow comic book collectors also collect Ninja Turtle toys.

Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth by The Authority     07/24/14 02:32 PM

Originally Posted By: emezy360 Originally Posted By: KenKristensen Originally Posted By: The Authority

Drive in ? That is where I'm going to see GotG opening weekend. I will be here http://www.holidaydrivein.com
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Sharkey's Fin-tastic Feedback Thread! by pwog     07/24/14 02:21 PM

I bought a World of Fantasy #17 from Steve. Great communication, very easy to work with. The book was shipped securely and quickly! Definitely would do business with Steve again.
NGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: Money Talks to NGC [DEALERS] not collectors by lancecoincollection by HashTag™     07/24/14 02:14 PM

Good afternoon Lance,

I noticed that you have written three Journals, ALL complaints. I also noticed you have ZERO sets; competitive or custom. Why are you really here? Did no one tell you that this is not mandatory? Our host here at N
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Daredevil #1 in 6.0 to 7.0 range and NM #98 in 9.6/9.8 by KPR Comics     07/24/14 02:03 PM

PM sent.
Jump to new posts WTB: Batman Sdcc Vinyl by Wayne Enterprises     07/24/14 01:42 PM

If anyone can pick up the Harley, Mr Freeze, and Clay-Face ones please let me know!!

Mondo Vinyl
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: An interesting coin planchet by WoodenJefferson     07/24/14 01:12 PM

No update I see...hope they come back with some images, or if they got an answer from another chat board as to what they have. I hate to be left hanging.
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: The Three Dollar Store by Green     07/24/14 01:11 PM

Originally Posted By: FlyingDonutCapt. Savage and his Leatherneck Raiders 2

Page 52 of 56 « First<5051525354>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
World Coins for Sale / Updated: 30 July 2014
by brg5658
01:16 PM
coins for sale at great collections
by wmfielding
12:35 PM
WTB 2011 NGC PF70 Libertads
by bender9876
07:17 PM
FSH: Harry W. Bass Jr. Limited Edition Deluxe Cloth Hardbound Auction Catalogs
by BROADSTRUCK
01:28 PM
Comics Marketplace
Dogs in the Shop...J.Scott Campbell SALE. Pt.1
by ElvistheSniper
The Walking Dead #115 Midnight Release CGC 9.8 (1 HOUR LEFT)
by woodencomicframe
03:29 PM
100 HG raw Silver/Bronze: Marvel & DC
by paperheart
03:02 PM
Ends 2nite Marvel Premiere CGC 9.4 1st Scott Lang Ant-Man
by THB
02:48 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.029 seconds in which 0.023 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.