Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: spideysenses78's Feedback Thread by greenhoody     06/25/15 09:09 AM

We did an old school deal. Straight book for book trade. His shipping was seriously thr best i have ever got for a raw book. By a mile.

Thanks!
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: X-O Manowar 25th Anniversary Special #1 FSC VARIANT - Limited to 500 SS OPP by Intrepidxc     06/25/15 09:06 AM

dang, wish I saw this earlier. Any chance to get in on a CGC 9.8 deal?
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM FF 48 (CGC submission) by vaillant     06/25/15 08:56 AM

Overspray has nothing to do with printing, and not even with manufacturing.
It is a distribution-related practice, but anyway it does not affect the grade unless the ink becomes very invasive. I have a former CGC 9.4 Dr. Strange with overspray i
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Daredevil 122 NM or better. Paying $50+ raw $100+ graded by rob_react     06/25/15 08:51 AM

U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Ron Guth's Beautiful New Book: "100 Greatest Women on Coins" by RWB     06/25/15 08:47 AM

For companion information, readers might like the issue of JNR "The Women Who Ran the Mint." This profiles the first three women to have senior management responsibilities at the Mint Bureau. Most of the material is completely unknown to collectors o
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Two GA, Two SA. All DC keys by Columbia Comics     06/25/15 08:45 AM

Let's do one round of price adjustments
Jump to new posts Re: Contact Comics 12 by Ghost Rider     06/25/15 08:32 AM

The pages are white. At worst there OW/W. This is evident when I carefully open the book up a bit. Thanks for the grade guess's. They are appreciated.
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Post Your Promotional Comic Books Here!!!! by Timely     06/25/15 08:16 AM

Originally Posted By: Sqeggs Originally Posted By: Robot Man Originally Posted By: BOOT Originally Posted By: SqeggsWonder how many Church promo comics there are? Here is one...

I know this might be a reach, but di
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Comic book collecting with a foreign variant focus by Atreides     06/25/15 07:57 AM

Wonderful collection Federico! Great!
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Adrianne Palicki signature series---gauging interest by Rich_Henn     06/25/15 07:45 AM

Originally Posted By: CruzControlLove her on Agents of Shield... to have my Thors #1 agents of sheild varaint signed or not??

That's a good choice---that and Marvel Team Up 95.

I've already got clients asking if I can fi
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: DavidTheDavid's Feedback! by jimjum12     06/25/15 07:43 AM

Recently bought two books...... very fast shipping and the books are graded very, very tight. I'll definitely be on the watch for future threads by the Man With Nice Hair....... thanks, Dave. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for Moon Knight by aqualad34     06/25/15 07:32 AM

Thank you so much but I'm really trying to find something with Moon Knight featured in his costume. I appreciate you taking the time to post this - it really is a fantastic page.

Steve
Jump to new posts Re: PGM Rifleman...yeah that one by comicjack     06/25/15 07:25 AM

6.0 maybe 6.5 on a good day
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Hulk 181 CGC 4.0-7.5 by CopperAgeKids     06/25/15 06:29 AM

Originally Posted By: jjfversion1PM me if you have a copy for sale. Blue labels only please.

A dealer buddy of mine, located in NJ, has a Hulk 181 CGC 7.5 Universal for sale.

He offered to do a trade with me for it at the
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Aquaman #1 CGC 6.0 by He11blazer     06/25/15 06:29 AM

This is the one I previously had in a PGM thread, and later slabbed.

Got tired of waiting for the price I wanted, so have thrown caution to the wind and dropped it in a no reserve auction. Have at it: Ebay listing

Note that
Permanent Comic Collecting Polls & FAQs
Jump to new posts Re: Would you decribe your collecting tendencies as... by rjpb     06/25/15 04:12 AM

Lazy cheap spider, I wait for deals, but don't look that hard for them, and I sometimes decide to divest myself of books when I get less interested in collecting more like them. I'd probably have sold off more of my collection if I didn't procrastina
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Question about First Class shipping of comics by Marksvint     06/25/15 04:12 AM

I'll add some comments to this. I have an eBay store, and considered a top rated seller (means I've hit all the thresholds), doing about 250 comic sales per year. Using first class shipping is the backbone of my eBay store.

My method is t
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: New Mutants 98 - Solid Raw Copy - $195 by Awax     06/25/15 02:15 AM

Originally Posted By: jsilverjanetTake it

Go to bed
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: In 10 Years: Star Wars vs. Everything Else by Awax     06/25/15 02:14 AM

Originally Posted By: rjrjr Originally Posted By: Reno McCoyIn 10 years, which would you rather have: a full run of the current Marvel Star Wars comics; a sampling of other, random titles; or a full run of a couple of super hero titles, li
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Miles Morales will be the Marvel Universe's main Spider-Man this fall by Jaydogrules     06/25/15 01:46 AM

Originally Posted By: rjrjrMarvel is soing this because Miles will be their Spider-Man in the movies.

No.

They're doing this because they're hoping that if they keep the real Spider-Man out of a title for awhi
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Anakin Skywalker first steps to becoming Vader by kav     06/25/15 01:15 AM

Did John Travolta quit acting after Battlefield Earth? What a baby.
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: eBay Sale! All-New X-Men #9 page 21 SPLASH - Stuart Immonen by SNIKT!     06/25/15 12:49 AM

Just a heads up, less than 2 hours left on the Herb Trimpe Wolverine!

Thanks for looking!
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Outcast - Kirkman & Azaceta by The Authority     06/25/15 12:47 AM

Me too

SOLD !
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The American Music thread by james1miller     06/25/15 12:38 AM

They are playing a free show with Aretha Frankilin by me in a few weeks. Hopefully I can make it.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Heroes Con report, from the other side of the table... by zuulioso     06/25/15 12:27 AM

Do you do Baltimore? I can't remember reading if you have in the past and I only make it out to one or two shows a year. Sure would love to visit your booth in person!
Page 52 of 53 « First<4950515253>
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
Done with my Washington Registry all For Sale
by Jon K.
10:33 AM
FS: 1882-S PCGS MS65 Toned Morgan Dollar
by coinman_23885
11:38 AM
FSH: Early Lincoln Cents and Early Commemoratives, Gold CAC
by leeg
06/29/15 10:51 PM
ebay: GOLD RUSH! St. Gaudens, Indian Head, Buffalos, and more!
by cp_coins
06/29/15 11:15 AM
Comics Marketplace
BATMAN #155 1ST S.A. PENGUIN
by DJ_Diablo
Edge of Spider-verse and Spider Gwen 1 Hughes
by Diamonddave
Few books X Men 99,Ghost Rider 5, FF 73
by thelastday86
10:35 PM
More Fun 63 Raw Low Grade
by AnkurJ
10:22 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.034 seconds in which 0.028 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.