Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: GL 76 -- HG Prices Still Going Up by Bronzed Jbone     08/29/16 08:30 PM

Originally Posted By: Brian48 Originally Posted By: jtlarsen Originally Posted By: aman619Im not holding my breath on this, but recent comics sales of some other books whose prices peaked and faded, shows that some comics CAN come bac
Comic Events
Jump to new posts BALTIMORE LOAD IN/LOAD OUT HELP/ Dealer badge, lunch, and $$ by gregreece     08/29/16 08:28 PM

Need a couple of folks for a couple of hours for load in/load out. Dealer badge, lunch, and $$. PM your availability. Would prefer folks who can do both but will split it up if you can only do one or the other. THX and best, Greg
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Should board members start an eBay secret code for our benefit? by wombat     08/29/16 08:25 PM

Originally Posted By: wombatOffer submitted.

Comics Market - Forum Only Selling Area
Jump to new posts Re: FORUM SALES "PROBATION" LIST - no discussions by HarveySwick     08/29/16 08:12 PM

08/29/2016 PROBATION LIST UPDATE

DennisRodmanofSS Removed from the Probation List

THE HALL OF SHAME

The following Board Members have been elected by the community to the
Probation List's "Hall of Shame" for
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Futureflash's Kudos Thread by Comic Clint     08/29/16 08:07 PM

He is great--- fast shipping great to work with ---- good grading--- NO COMPLAINTS
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Wizard World Chicago -- August 24-27, 2017 by Logan510     08/29/16 07:58 PM

Originally Posted By: catrick339 Originally Posted By: Logan510 Originally Posted By: jsilverjanet Originally Posted By: greggy Originally Posted By: mysterio Originally Posted By: 1CoolWizard World and Baltimore back t
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Super Power Beat Down, Part 2 by Bosco685     08/29/16 07:56 PM

So this is going to be a Super Power Beat Down series dedicated to Valiant.

Ninjak To Battle Other Valiant Heroes in New Webseries From Super Power Beat Down Creators

Quote:Bat in the Sun, the online pro
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Flash Comics #96 on HA Sunday Auction 08/29 by jimjum12     08/29/16 07:56 PM

Originally Posted By: tabcomSomeone here snipe me last night?

Went for 2x guide in 4.0 grade.

...that's actually reasonable for that book...... I thought about bidding, but can't really afford it right now
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: Valiant Universe movies announced by Sony... Bloodshot first in 2017 by Bosco685     08/29/16 07:56 PM

So this is going to be a Super Power Beat Down series dedicated to Valiant.

Ninjak To Battle Other Valiant Heroes in New Webseries From Super Power Beat Down Creators

Quote:Bat in the Sun, the online pro
Jump to new posts Re: Transformers V: (2017) by Bosco685     08/29/16 07:52 PM

ONCE UPON A TIME's Liam Garrigan Will Play King Arthur In TRANSFORMERS: THE LAST KNIGHT

Quote:It was reported some time ago that King Arthur and Merlin are expected to factor into Transformers: The Last Knight, and
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Plethora of Goodness GA SA BA lotsa books by godquest     08/29/16 07:36 PM

Last call Last call

Take 25% off till I close it out tonite.

Invoices out tomorrow
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Comic Books Stores in Denver by Smokinghawk     08/29/16 07:05 PM

Wow! Mile High Comics at 60% off is getting close to only 150% of guide value!
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: Weaving the Web: Building a Complete AMAZING SPIDER-MAN Run by Wall-Crawler     08/29/16 07:01 PM

Originally Posted By: Wall-CrawlerGoing through a bit of buying withdrawal...Looking to make a buy soon...SO, here is a poll...

Thanks to the two people who voted - I listened to one of you!

I was able to pick this up
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Thanks for any feedback on deals I've done with you by tmcneil82     08/29/16 06:55 PM

Excellent transaction, book arrived fast, well packed, and in good grade. Couldn't be happier!
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Louisiana Comic Con Lafayette - Oct 8 & 9, 2016 by rsouxlja7     08/29/16 06:55 PM

https://louisianacomicconlafayette.com/

Anyone ever been to this con? No vendor list, trying to decide if I want to make the trip.
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: issue 194 amazing spider man variant 007 by Comic_Con     08/29/16 06:45 PM

it's the hasbro variant.
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Huge 50% off SA/BA sale on my website! by Real Frantic One     08/29/16 06:38 PM

I am running a 50% off sale on my website, which is effective immediately and expires at the end of Labor Day.

Enter coupon code LD50OFF to receive 50% off your entire order. All items are eligible for the discount. Please take a moment to
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: PCGS Coinfacts Franklin GTG by Walkerfan     08/29/16 06:34 PM

Great color.

Marks on the cheek keep it at MS 65 FBL for me, though MS 66 FBL would not surprise me.
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: thehumantorch's feedback thread by ecgt     08/29/16 06:27 PM

Purchased Punch Comics #30, Boots and Saddle # 32, Wonder Woman #23 and Complete Mystery #2 from "thehumantorch" via pm and everything arrived quickly and looks great. Expertly packaged and a complete pleasure doing business: the man's a class act. T
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay... by Fastballspecial     08/29/16 06:17 PM

Originally Posted By: STORMSHADOW_80Anyone talking about Deathstroke yet with the Ben Affleck post? 9.8 Copies have sold today for a good amount.

I saw that, but I hope they give more info then just that.
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Baker Romance by adamstrange     08/29/16 06:15 PM

Originally Posted By: comicnoir Originally Posted By: Dr. Love Originally Posted By: SqeggsYeah, I hear ya. Looks like he was fooling around with a different technique that didn't pan out too well.
Indeed. Very collectible, bu
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: End of Summer On-Going Sale - Best Prices In Town - Slabs, Keys, Etc by Lethal_Collector     08/29/16 06:09 PM

Great price on that Preacher #1, good pickup!

Jerome
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Rich's AUGUST pre-sale s/s thread--begin w/SUICIDE SQUAD & Kim & Kim by Rich_Henn     08/29/16 06:07 PM

The ALL STAR BATMAN #1 Turner/Aspen covers are signed in time for onsite at Baltimore----if you purchased an advance copy of this book, please PM me if you want to discuss onsite grading this weekend

Remember, these are signed Scott Snyd
Jump to new posts Re: DC and Marvel movie results: 1978 to present by kagenish     08/29/16 05:46 PM

Originally Posted By: Bosco685Corrected!

Jump to new posts Re: "Arrow" TV Show on CW Network by Batman     08/29/16 05:45 PM

Originally Posted By: ninaninajust keep watching....I don't want to ruin it for you.
Page 16 of 42 « First<1415161718>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Use Google to Search the Boards

The Money Marketplace
World Mint Sets
by stldanceartist
08:31 PM
Today at GreatCollections - Dale Larsen Collection, Rare U.S. Gold, Lafayette...
by ianrussell
08/28/16 09:34 AM
Wanted NGC MS67 Roosevelt Toners
by erwindoc
08/27/16 09:03 AM
1951 Franklin Half Dollar~PCGS MS66 PLUS!~Nuclear Rainbow Toning~Trueview~
by Danye West
08/27/16 12:07 AM
Comics Marketplace
Drek & Keys
by 1dingo
Sensation Comics 41 & 63, More Fun 72
by AnkurJ
12:09 AM
WTB: Our Army At War 218 p.2 Glanzman
by IngelsFan
10:55 PM
Marvel n DC Comics - for SALE
by igordesign23
09:07 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.032 seconds in which 0.023 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.