Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
World and Ancient Coins
Jump to new posts Denmark Coin 5 Ore ~ Seeking Grade by synoptic12     Yesterday at 08:23 AM

I'm seeking an opinion as to the grade of the coin pictured.

Denmark 5 Ore
Year Marks Mintage
1894 (h) VBP 595,000

Composition: Bronze
Weight: 8.0000g
Diameter: 27mm
DESIGN
Obverse: Crow
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: SEPTEMBER SALES SHINDIG...........GA, AA, SA, and BA by Sqeggs     Yesterday at 08:13 AM

Originally Posted By: vaillant Originally Posted By: jimjum12 Originally Posted By: Sqeggs Originally Posted By: buttockCongrats, that was a steal!

Agreed. A rare case of Ritter posting a real bargain.

Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: One GA Timely Captain America by Joshtastic     Yesterday at 08:09 AM

To the top
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: "if you feel like moving it, let me know" - a Poll. by Mephisto     Yesterday at 07:07 AM

Originally Posted By: jjonahjameson1 Originally Posted By: BrontySome back and force on facebook had me wondering what attitudes here are.

We've all had these situations. You post something on CAF, or what have you, and there
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: NYCC Friday or Saturday Pass by SpideyFein     Yesterday at 06:59 AM

Originally Posted By: ZacrethEh, only an extra Thursday pass... sorry
I appreciate it man! I hope to see you there.
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: USA #1 Timely Schomburg WWII Blue Label $1350 by vader2001     Yesterday at 06:35 AM

Originally Posted By: TimelyFindsYour actually right, it is a Jack Kirby cover. USA covers I always think Schomburg

Thanks
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Fantasy Illustrated 6 FINE 1966 Purple Snark Ron Foss Bill Spicer Richard Green by ericjmz     Yesterday at 06:19 AM

Fantasy Illustrated 6 FINE 1966 Purple Snark Ron Foss Bill Spicer Richard Green

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Fantasy-Illustra...SoAAOSwENxXl1JS

Literary Great-Read comics
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar... by 86Celtics     Yesterday at 06:03 AM

Tough one but here goes in no particular order:

Cap 1
All Winners 4
All Winners 6
Mystic 8
Mystic 9
Mystic 10
Ah, um, well I can't think of four more to complete the list at the moment. Human Torch 9 maybe but
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Maxx Appreciation Thread by Grails     Yesterday at 05:43 AM

There is a large amount of fan-made Maxx art on deviantart.com and I wanted to share two great examples.

John Gallagher

Spoiler Content

dholms

Spoiler Content
Jump to new posts Re: WANTED: ACTION COMICS 2, COVERLESS COPY by catrick339     Yesterday at 05:08 AM

Originally Posted By: omegadepotyou still haven't found one yet! LETS GET HIM an ACTION COMICS 2!! bump!!!

Thanks omega!
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Re: jbud73 (centralcoast-comicbooks) EBAY Store Thread by jbud73     Yesterday at 04:05 AM

Thanks Bruce

More Books added to centralcoast-comicbooks EBAY Store

Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Needing some help, please. :) by AKA Rick     Yesterday at 03:50 AM

That's a pretty young grandfather if these are mainly 1990's books.

I'd put an estimated value of them at $50 as a lot.

If you saw any were top grade and worth grading, maybe more, but the cost to grade a book after all fees is
The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: For Sale Here - Make Offers by leeg     Yesterday at 02:36 AM

Great coins at a fair price.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Arnold Palmer R.I.P. by scooter99     Yesterday at 01:21 AM

R.I.P. Arnold. A no nonsense gentleman that had the heart of a lion. His charitable foundation is even more impressive than his golfing career, which was glorious.
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: How overgraded? by coinman1794     Yesterday at 01:20 AM

As others have already said; it is not easy to grade Proofs from photographs, and the imperfections seen are mint-made flaws that do not count against the grade.
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Marvel Westerns (Silver Age) by aman619     Yesterday at 12:56 AM

Idunno. It never stood out to me as more than just another monkey cover. But on a western, I get your point.
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Blanks with J Scott campbell Art / Sketches/Remarked Covers by jreezy     Yesterday at 12:47 AM

bump
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Earliest Exclusive Comic Cover? by Aweandlorder     Yesterday at 12:44 AM

Here are quotations from OCBPG 1987..
Notice how they refer to Adventurers as a variant as opposed to MOS which was simply referred to as a newsstand dist cover.
I think that this is the first time Overstreet used the word Variant in relat
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Questions from reading Marvel Comics: The Untold Story by Knightsofold     Yesterday at 12:39 AM

Originally Posted By: Starcrossed Originally Posted By: Chuck GowerThe only self contained single story streak I can think of in Amazing Spider-man would be 80-82 (3 issues - Chameleon, Kangaroo, Electro)...which co-incides with a bunch of
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: Original art and recreations by Artboy99     Yesterday at 12:28 AM

Originally Posted By: TrecoWow. Your work is amazing

Thanks!
Jump to new posts WTB: Startling Terror 11 5.5 and up by Gregd     Yesterday at 12:25 AM

PM if you would like to sell your issue
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts ebay 99c No reserve Brett Booth Superman page w/Starfire & Arsenal + more by Viking001     Yesterday at 12:09 AM

I attended a convention this past weekend, and forgot to post this here. I have another round of auctions up on eBay, a few with dropped starting bids, as well as one 99 cent No Reserve auction.

Superman #28, page 17 featuring Starfire
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Comics Shipping THIS Week September 21, 2016... FINAL Lists by punksdropdirtysrh     Yesterday at 12:07 AM

THE FLASH #7
IMAGE PLUS MAGAZINE #6
DEADPOOL #19
DEADPOOL ANNUAL #1
SPIDERMAN DEADPOOL #9

HILLBILLY #3
SigSeries Event Announcements
Jump to new posts Re: GAL GADOT and KATE BECKINSALE Signing Opp!!!! by kevhtx     Yesterday at 12:05 AM

Any of "WW photo cover left that for guaranteed 9.8 SS" left?
Do you know if she will personalize (want to get it for my daughter)?
Is that price including the autograph or not?

Thanks.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone from Taiwan or China here? by thirdgreenham     09/26/16 11:40 PM

I'll find out if I can help you. My wife is Taiwanese.

PM me the item you're looking at.
Page 16 of 38 « First<1415161718>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Use Google to Search the Boards

The Money Marketplace
FS: 1893 Columbian 50c. PCGS MS63
by agentjim007
04:58 PM
Lincoln Cents 'Liquidation' > 'All MS-64-65 RED' ~ Raw
by synoptic12
03:13 PM
Roll 1986 Brillant Uncirculated Silver Eagle Coins
by bender9876
12:38 PM
FSH: 1918-S Walker NGC xf45 $118 DLVD
by BAJJERFAN
09/26/16 02:30 PM
Comics Marketplace
Small Walking Dead Sale! Raws and Slabs!
by Revat
05:02 PM
JUNGLE COMICS 20 & 37 AWESOME ZOLNEROWICH COVERS
by Supernerd
04:46 PM
Marvel Avengers #57 1968! *First Appearance of the Vision!* .99 Ebay Auction NR!
by guldanaaron
03:44 PM
buckycap's Rollercoaster Of Raw Sale!
by buckycap
02:52 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.032 seconds in which 0.023 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.