Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone going to amazing Houston comic con? by MrBedrock     09/03/15 10:07 PM

We will be set up right near the front door. I'm sure there will be someone to witness there.
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Re: Mad Magazine Keys High Grade Slabs by Nick's Comics     09/03/15 10:04 PM

Jump to new posts Re: New Mutants #87 CGC 9.8 on Comiclink Right Now!!! by Nick's Comics     09/03/15 10:04 PM

Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: 2013 Comic Art Goals by Claudio     09/03/15 09:56 PM

Originally Posted By: ClaudioHappy New Year! Anyone care to share some comic art goals for the year? I figure sharing my want list can't really hurt. I'm going to try to stay focused. Looking for the following

Preacher page with
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Baltimore Comic-Con Still a 3 day con, Sept. 25-27, 2015 by Chuck Gower     09/03/15 09:53 PM

Originally Posted By: MachoGrandeI've never had a book graded before, but I'm going to take advantage of the onsite grading in Baltimore. Any prep necessary, as in do I need to fill out any paperwork prior? Any tips for making the process go as
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Malvin style: eBay 1 cent, NR Silvestri Wolverine page by GotSuperPowers?     09/03/15 09:48 PM

Following from the master, I've lowered my normal $9.99, no reserve auction format to a CRAZY ( ) 99 cent no reserve auction format! What must I be thinking?

Anyway, it's a cool Wolverine page by Marc Silvestri with lots of cool Cable i
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: X-Men: Apocalypse set for May 27, 2016 by bronze_rules     09/03/15 09:40 PM

Originally Posted By: Liaton-9000I think he's probably being a bit coy - or dare I say, forgetful? But wouldn't he get some sort of kickback from the movies, even very indirectly?

Nothing decisive, but it's been discussed by others
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB/WTT Adventures Into Weird Worlds 22 by Johnny545     09/03/15 09:37 PM

Bump
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Infinite Bronze Horror Thread by joeypost     09/03/15 09:37 PM

Originally Posted By: Brandon ShepherdGood to see some activity in this wonderful thread again. Thanks, Vane. Love the HoM 253, it's on the 'ol want list now!

That is an impossible book to find in 9.0 or better. That is one sweet lo
Jump to new posts Re: Agent Carter on ABC Spoiler-filled Thread (Sneak Peek Preview released) by Liaton-9000     09/03/15 09:21 PM

Hot.
Jump to new posts Re: My All-Ages, Early Reader Comic Book is Live on Kickstarter by Mac Man     09/03/15 09:17 PM

I should add the book is already complete so it's a NO risk deal. Once we're funded, the files go to the printer, and you should have the copy no later than DEC of this year!

(Unless you dig digital, in which case you'll get your copy righ
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts ebay1cNR - Lloyd Hellblazer, Silvestri Spiderman, Pham X-men with White Queen, by malvin     09/03/15 09:04 PM

Hi Folks,

I have another batch of art on ebay starting at 1 cent with no reserve!

The items are:

1. David Lloyd Hellblazer page with great shots of Constantine from issue 56 written by Garth Ennis

2. A Marc
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Whos got more Staying Power? by Mr 9.8     09/03/15 09:00 PM

Originally Posted By: Bosco685I had to go with Star Wars and TMNT, though I like the other characters better.

Where I enjoy the others, I also see where over time due to the zombie genre getting old, Deadpool limiting his audience du
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: is this trade worth it? by oakman29     09/03/15 08:54 PM

Originally Posted By: rckstr1253Thanks. I don't plan to ever sell this girl. I think this is the one you hold onto for life. I just need a cover now.

Fedoraman is the guy you want to talk to. Shoot him a PM.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Does every key go at GPA or above for every auction? by Sqeggs     09/03/15 08:47 PM

Originally Posted By: Peter in PortugalA few years ago, I won several books on Pedigree, from Iron Man 1 to Subby 1 to Cap 100 to IMSM 1 (all in 9.8)

Not major SA keys but still.

None were picked up as "good deals". Prolly
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: A Thread for Craft Beer Advocates! by jaybes     09/03/15 08:43 PM

Originally Posted By: ScturoCongrats and the House! Nice looking stout

Thanks! We're very excited, it's been a long time coming. I packed up my beer cellar with the greatest of care My beer and my comics got the special treatmen
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Large amount of modern Raw / CGC / Trades for sale by Fastballspecial     09/03/15 08:40 PM

Those Exiles TPB are a great buy. You will love that book.
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Rich's SDCC s/s op thread--Orphan Black, Shadow, Barb Wire, X-Men'92, Young, etc by Rich_Henn     09/03/15 08:25 PM

shipping tonight

The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Star Wars & Secret Wars Action Figure Variant s/s op -- cover artist+writer team by Rich_Henn     09/03/15 08:20 PM

Shipping this week

The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Amaz. SM Renew Your Vows #1 s/s op -- Skottie Young, Mayhew, Dan Slott, etc by Rich_Henn     09/03/15 08:15 PM

Shipping this week.

Note to ASM JSC customers----there are two in hand and four more on the way, so a few will be going out as they arrive and in the order that they were on the thread

Jump to new posts Re: SPOILER-FILLED thread about Agents Of SHIELD by Comicopolis     09/03/15 08:09 PM

Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: MONDOCON 2015 - OCT 3 & 4, 2015 - AUSTIN, TX by kaholo1256     09/03/15 07:48 PM

I own a ton of there prints and or "Action Figures."

I like getting Actors to sign them as well as some artists and such. Hell the last two sales they did sold out within minutes... I just hate that they release things at random hours du
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: New CGC books for sale. by crassus     09/03/15 07:46 PM

Congrats, amazing book
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Is this someone here? Fake Alien Invasion - NSFW by slym2none     09/03/15 07:42 PM

Sounds like my last girlfriend.

-slym
Comic Events
Jump to new posts MAD About Dallas II - Coker, Jr., Kuper, Nickel, Lively & More by ComicBooksDallas     09/03/15 07:37 PM

North Texas Comic Book Shows is pleased to announce our next show on Saturday November 14th, 2015. This will be our 2nd annual MAD Magazine event hence the MAD About Dallas II moniker.

So, who's coming?

MAD Crew
Paul Coker
Page 16 of 49 « First<1415161718>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

The Money Marketplace
A few More Interesting U.S. Coins for This Week!
by coinman1794
11:35 PM
eBay Auction: 1953-D Lincoln Wheat Cent, NGC MS67RD Red at $115 Currently
by numismatica
01:12 PM
1883 carson city silver dollar
by carol
09/03/15 11:02 PM
1970-S Proof Small Date Lincoln Cent-NGC PF 67 Red Star Cameo!
by Mohawk
09/03/15 12:55 AM
Comics Marketplace
jo-jo 28 f.s.
by Straw-Man
TMNT 3 & TMNT IDW OA
by Miamiknight3434
BeachBum's Quick 2015 Fan Expo Sales Thread
by BeachBum
11:13 PM
Some Key Books, Lobo, Powergirl, Metamorpho Signed, Death Of Thanos
by Mkkiller
10:45 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.024 seconds in which 0.018 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.