Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: HUGE List Of Copper & Moderns by paperheart     Yesterday at 09:28 AM

Originally Posted By: crhulk3I thought I had more. But I do have
Indiana Jones And The Temple Of Doom #2 and Logan's Run #6

I have X-men 1 with the wraparound cover. Not sure if that's what you're looking for? It has colo
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Re: 104 auctions - FREE shipping, make an offer! by camper49     Yesterday at 09:23 AM

Down to 102 auctions now...two just sold from Best Offers.
Don't be shy...make an offer, free shipping!

http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?item=2517...er49&rmvSB=true
The CGC Registry
Jump to new posts Re: "This Score Needs Fixing" Thread by Harveyfanatic     Yesterday at 09:21 AM

In the set Harvey Giveaways the book Steve Canyons Secret Mission shows only 1 point and should show 600pts also Harvey had 12 different baseball logo comics which were giveaways which should be included in this set the title is Richie Rich and Caspe
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Long Beach Comic Expo Feb 28 - Mar 1, 2015 by mysterio     Yesterday at 09:09 AM

A month away!
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Phoenix Comic Con, May 28-31, 2015 by mysterio     Yesterday at 09:09 AM

Four months away!
Numismatic General
Jump to new posts Re: Is Shill Bidding Rampant on EBAY? by MarkFeld     Yesterday at 09:02 AM

Originally Posted By: wdrob Originally Posted By: Nutmeg CoinTeletrade used to have that rule, that you could bid on your own items but would be responsible for both buyer and seller cost if someone did not overbid. If ebay required costs
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Punch 12 by ianrush95     Yesterday at 09:01 AM

21-ML-368109-ML-

Moved to sales advertising
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: Mark Millar's 'Kingsman: Secret Service' (in theaters 2/13/15) by Rodey     Yesterday at 08:55 AM

I'm seeing the sneak preview tomorrow night. I may not make money off my movie reviews, but at least I get free passes.
Comic Book Grading and Restoration Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Superman 14 - To Conserve or Leave it Alone? by tabcom     Yesterday at 08:18 AM

Originally Posted By: Red84Changed my mind again. I'm taking Ze-Man's advice and just getting the spine conserved. Ze-Man restored my copy!

Please post your #14 in its current condition at the Superman #14 Roll Call thread:
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Tibex82's silver/bronze sale! Keys, 1st's, (and some drek) by gmt89     Yesterday at 07:52 AM

She's a beaut! Glwts mate!
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Featured Sketch Cover of the Week by GACollectibles     Yesterday at 07:31 AM

Humberto Ramos Poson Ivy sketch for the win! And it's For Sale!

Check out the other sketch covers now For Sale from alex13 HERE!

Make sure to Like/Share the sketch on the MSC Facebook page!

What's in
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: vaillant‘s feedback thread by telerites     Yesterday at 07:29 AM

Claudio is one cool cat. I bought a great SA FF 36 (one of my favs) and he sent it securely packed and quickly all the way from Italy. He also included a pretty neat freebie to go along with the book.

He is a great asset to the boards.
The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts FS 1875 S/S TWENTY CENT LUSTEROUS AU EXTRA DIGITS IN DENTILS by GNCcoin     Yesterday at 07:10 AM

NEAT COIN !

[img]http://chefscoins.weebly.com/index.html[/img]
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: Weird War Tales #1 w/ Small fingerprint smudge? by Matt Stein     Yesterday at 07:07 AM

hmmmm…so, we have people thinking CGC would grade it anywhere from 6.5 to 9.0. As much as its probably not worth me sending it off to actually get graded…I think I will anyhow, just to know for sure what they would call it. My curiosity is too much
NGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: Above the Bow by Electric Peak Collection by Six Mile Rick     Yesterday at 06:52 AM

Thanks Alan,
There is so much information on coins that a lifetime study will miss much of it. Every day there is something new to add in my head that seems swelled from all the previous information crammed in there already.

Rick
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: Batman vs. Superman movie thread for your reading pleasure by Bosco685     Yesterday at 06:44 AM

Originally Posted By: kagenish Jason Momoa talks about Aquaman
you can skip to the 18 min mark to when he starts talking about Aquaman

Jason Momoa talks ‘Batman v Superman’ casting, says Aquaman won’t be blonde
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Monday Slab Sale- American Vampire, Chew, and bargain slabs! by PhAnTaSmV     Yesterday at 06:26 AM

Last call for now. Send a PM If you have any interest.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here by DeadOne     Yesterday at 05:52 AM

Spoiler Content

Goodwill online score. Gonna be fun researching these. Takara pre Transformers.

I had a few go-bots in my youth. My little brother and I watched the cartoon religiously.
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Reader condition comics by crhulk3     Yesterday at 03:35 AM

I have a ton. Super affordable. PM sent.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: \\ MARVEL Moderns \\ Everything under $5 \\ by gmt89     Yesterday at 03:32 AM

Last bump before the bay.
Jump to new posts Re: Coverless & Incomplete But I Still Love You GA/SA USA books by comicnut     Yesterday at 03:08 AM

That is all for this thread my friend
Offers accepted.
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Secret Wars 1-7, FF 247, 260, 264 NM//NM+ by crhulk3     Yesterday at 02:49 AM

I have secret wars #4
Jump to new posts Re: Silver and Bronze Spiderman by ft88     Yesterday at 02:27 AM

Annual 10 and GS SH 1 sold.
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: FANDOM by DavidMerryweather     Yesterday at 02:25 AM

I'm going to start a special thread for this, but while on the topic of Fandom, EC and especially Russ Cochran (who was not only responsible for many of the EC Archive editions and reprints) I'd be remiss in failing to mention his latest publishing p
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: As *spoon* as Arch comes back from vacation Hepcat will still be Hepcat. by porcupine48     Yesterday at 02:24 AM

My thoughts are with you all,and my girl sends her condolences as well,as we have been fortunate enough to have seen many of the photos you have shared over time.
Sparkies event is fantastic...we have them as well.
for your sad times,thi
Page 16 of 57 « First<1415161718>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
Star Notes, Fancy SN
by stldanceartist
12:41 PM
FS 1875 S/S TWENTY CENT LUSTEROUS AU EXTRA DIGITS IN DENTILS
by GNCcoin
07:10 AM
Miscellaneous Silver For Sale
by fred13
01/27/15 08:51 PM
F/S Several Morgan Dollars 14 NGC and 1 PCGS
by A.Phillips
01/27/15 07:20 PM
Comics Marketplace
Star Wars 1 Hot Topic Exclusive (Recalled Edition)
by Jason Truong
02:15 AM
Green Lantern 15, Marvel Preview 4 & X-Men 1 in this Sunday Comic Auction
by HeritageComics
11:46 PM
Random Slab Sale
by Bobbyusc
11:43 PM
400+ Alphabetical Sale - Keys, Hots, Rares, Free - Copper/Modern
by Revat
11:08 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.034 seconds in which 0.026 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.