Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: ONE BOOK ONLY - ASM ANNUAL #1 CGC 7.5 WHITE by jsilverjanet     Yesterday at 10:52 AM

book sold via PM
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Picked up a Grail and a half today. by Mark 1     Yesterday at 10:52 AM

Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #5, #6, #7 1st Print Eastman and Laird's by ottobord     Yesterday at 10:46 AM

$15 each plus $5 shipping, paypal preferred

[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Laughed out loud. by Crazy_Horse     Yesterday at 10:46 AM

Now nothing personal here, but when you step into the bunker and the last person said "So was so and so referring to fueltard?", man, I just found that funny.
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Celebrity Signed Books by Darrell F     Yesterday at 10:41 AM

Have to pay that extra $10
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Comics Shipping THIS Week...October 22, 2014 FINAL List by universal soldier     Yesterday at 10:37 AM

AUG140567 WALKING DEAD #133 (MR) $2.99
AUG140843 ALL NEW INVADERS #11 $3.99
AUG140800 AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #8 EOSV $3.99
AUG140792 AVENGERS #37 TRO $3.99
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts 9.8 Marvels From New York Comic Con For Pedigree' s November Auction! by Captain_Tripps     Yesterday at 10:32 AM

The high grade Silver Age Marvels and DCís are continuing to come in for Pedigree Comicsí upcoming November Grand Auction. Scheduled to begin in just over two (2) weeks on the night of Monday, November 10, 2014 and last for ten (10) days until the ni
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Charlton THE THING! #1,3,5,7-12,14,15 &18 F or better by telerites     Yesterday at 10:26 AM

I think I still have a #11 blue label 5.0 but I would need to dig through and check.

That is below your fine desire but if you are interested, shoot me a PM with an offer before I start rummaging through my highly disorganized boxes.
Jump to new posts Re: Adventure #283 1st Zod, Phantom Zone by Tsp99     Yesterday at 10:22 AM

Originally Posted By: Philreal Originally Posted By: Tsp99 Originally Posted By: KirbyJackShowcase #22. (poor)

Lots of issues with this issue. It is complete, and not brittle. Aside from that there isn't much right. The cov
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Great show of solidarity by Pittsburgh..... by Ares     Yesterday at 10:21 AM

Originally Posted By: wingjamThought this was great ....

http://www.cbc.ca/m/sports/hockey/nhl/pi...anada-1.2809639

+1
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: New to OA Collecting, Advice, tips? by JasonDaTwit     Yesterday at 10:15 AM

Originally Posted By: cmixeri think i saw on Twitter when Erik Larsen was moving houses, that he still owned every page of Savage Dragon. -- one day the flood will burst and 2000+ pages will come on the market.

Erik Larsen was sell
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: TWD - Lakes Con - Giveaway by cmixer     Yesterday at 10:14 AM

Too Cool.
Too Cool.
Thank you!

Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Re: Batman Collection slowly making it to eBay by ChadH     Yesterday at 10:14 AM

Just bumping this thread. Got some great books ending in a few days fellows. A few great and rare New 52 Batman books, TOT, Batman Eternal, and one classic Batman book!
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Follow the lead picture post. by oih82w8     Yesterday at 10:07 AM

1941-D 10C DDO & DDR FS-101 PCGS MS65FB

Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM: Fantastic Four #52 by oakman29     Yesterday at 10:05 AM

Originally Posted By: telerites Originally Posted By: oakman293.5

+1
I would have said 4.0,but there seems to be some staining on the back cover.
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts HELP needed from all you comic pro's by KomicKicks     Yesterday at 10:03 AM

4-ML-358556-ML-

Moved to CG
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: My cat loves when I take a long box out of storage by Hepcat     Yesterday at 09:54 AM

Originally Posted By: MrBedrockA group shot...

Oh I like your posse!

Here's my own:

From the front that's old Ace, Cowboy (a.k.a. Balticboy), Deuce and me at the side. The MAN usually ca
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The case for Google's self-driving car being nowhere close to possible by fantastic_four     Yesterday at 09:53 AM

Well come to think of it, bats use sonar to detect objects. I've seen demonstrations of blind people using their tongues to make clicking sounds to ride bikes and avoid at least some objects, although I always assumed that human hearing isn't good e
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone know what this is from? Andy and Adam Kubert by JasonDaTwit     Yesterday at 09:39 AM

Back in the 90s, there was quite a bit of licensing for those characters when their cartoon hits the airwaves. Ranging from video games to happy meals to Marvel's Island of Adventure promo art in Universal Studios, that image is most likely licensing
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread by HarveySwick     Yesterday at 09:34 AM

But Daryl isn't a character from the book and Beth is dead in the book.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Gotham by telerites     Yesterday at 09:18 AM

I am really liking the series. Alfred is growing on me and I like the kid playing Bruce.

Keep the good stories coming.
Jump to new posts Re: Fantastic Four #2 Cgc 7.0 ow/w by Gsims718     Yesterday at 09:17 AM

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: I've Fallen and I Can't Get Up--Weird, Unnerving, Addicting CGI Video by WoodenJefferson     Yesterday at 09:17 AM

The new ride at Six Flags called the "Spinner" is awesome but a complete failure.
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: October 25 Portland, Oregon - Frankenstein Comic Swap by Stumptown     Yesterday at 09:13 AM

Two days away!

Keep waiting for that Hot Flips or Mysterio bump.

I have four tables with about 50 shorties of 50 centers (alphabetical if not numerical) and 30 of more expensive but not too expensive stuff.
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Tempus Fugit Feedback thread by Chadwick     Yesterday at 09:09 AM

Made another order with John and the books showed up in better condition than advertised! They were packaged perfectly and shipped super fast for under 10 bucks to Canada. One of the best sellers on this board!
Page 16 of 54 « First<1415161718>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
FSH: 1919-D Walker PCGS vf35 $625 dlvd
by BAJJERFAN
09:28 PM
New coins added to website, more to come this weekend
by stldanceartist
03:02 PM
eBay, 99c starting 10/23: nice 1600s/1700s "holey" silver coins + some fossils
by lordmarcovan
01:08 PM
Error Coins for Sale
by Jon Sullivan
10/22/14 12:14 PM
Comics Marketplace
Cleaning out my closet- $3 Silver and Bronze Marvels (with a few minor keys)
by spracknetch23
12:38 AM
Amazing Spider-man 73 CGC 7.0 - $55
by Buzzetta
12:32 AM
Mystic Comics #10
by Phillip
12:27 AM
Astonishing Tales 25 - First Deathlok! Guardians MP 3-12 Full Set!
by mrwoogieman
11:09 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.021 seconds in which 0.015 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.