Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The Grand Budapest Hotel Thread... by Senormac     Today at 12:59 AM

Been wanting to see this one for awhile. It's on "our" list
The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: 1965 SMS MS 66 ULTRA CAMEO KENNEDY HALF by Coindude     Today at 12:56 AM

Those are some intense mirrors for a 65 half. Rarely seen that deep.
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: Buying late 70s to early 90s comic art as listed below. by zhamlau     Today at 12:56 AM

Message sent
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: SDCC 2015, July 8-12, San Diego, Ca. by D3ADPOOL7     Today at 12:55 AM

Originally Posted By: Agent 007Another year to stress to try to get tickets. Still wish they sold a lifetime pass like Legoland. I would pay for it.

+1
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM Detective Comics 405 by michchan     Today at 12:53 AM

yeah. It was the one major eyesore for the comic, but luckily it's only a reader till I can get one in NM quality. But for like 15 bucks total it seemed worth it for a key silver age issue of the 1st appearance of the League of Assassins.
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM FF59 by ROBTOTHEC     Today at 12:51 AM

8.5 IMHO...
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Re: Batman Series and 43 Golden and Silver Age posted in my eBay listing... by Aslpride8     Today at 12:50 AM

43 Golden and Silver Age end tomorrow evening.
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: SHELTERED from Image by Disturbed Angel     Today at 12:38 AM

If you are in San Diego early for Comic Con Johnnie Christmas will be at Yesteryear Comics tomorrow from 9am-1pm signing Copies of our favorite book and he is doing sketches. My son (toaster55) and I will be there bright and early. Johnnie said he ma
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: Hulk 181 CGC 8.0-8.5 WP by AnthaiHERO     Today at 12:36 AM

The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts hobo nickel book and sutler token book for sale by michael     Today at 12:35 AM

Original Hobo Nickel Society Mail & Floor Bid Auction - #21

To Be Held Saturday, January 12, 2013 at 10:00am
Orange County Convention Center, North Concourse
9400 Universal Boulevard, Orlando, FL 32819

Lot
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: ThE sTrAiN 1 VaR and RaT QuEeNs 1 (StApLeS VaR) - CGC 9.8 Blue Label Sale by gumiho     Today at 12:32 AM

Numismatic General
Jump to new posts Re: A Little Bit of Early Commemorative History by leeg     Today at 12:28 AM

Original envelope, information card, tab-style holder and coins of issue all courtesy of an avid collector of the classic commemorative series who requests to remain anonymous; Photographer: BluCC Photo’s.

Information car
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Speculation misses by Petey's Wheatcake     Today at 12:24 AM

Originally Posted By: RockMyAmadeus Originally Posted By: Petey's Wheatcake Originally Posted By: RockMyAmadeus Originally Posted By: Petey's Wheatcake Originally Posted By: Aweandlorder Originally Posted By: GeeksAreMy
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Razorback's feeback thread by inconceivable     Today at 12:17 AM

Another nice transaction with Mike. Thanks.
Dan
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Best of the Best Green Arrow by Nino_013     Today at 12:12 AM

Originally Posted By: Goldeneye Originally Posted By: Nino_013 Originally Posted By: GoldeneyeI have received a lot of private messages since the change to rule #7 that the D.C. Comics group does not have enough categories in it compa
The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: FSH 1925 Lexington Comm. with original box and program by Ugakoivet     Today at 12:01 AM

Bumpy bump bump
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Teases His Role In The DC Cinematic Universe. by Broke as a Joke     Today at 12:00 AM

I thought The Rock as Lobo would have been cool. His lack of acting ability would not have mattered so much in that role.

Not really keen on him as Shazam but hey he's already the biggest name DC/Warner has gotten to sign up so people a
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: Since this worked so well last time: Nintendo 3DS and Pokemon X by metallickyrulz     Yesterday at 11:56 PM

Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: DC lots by ft88     Yesterday at 11:45 PM

Batman Family 2 3 7 VG/F for $12
Brave and Bold 115 116 117 VGs 118-132 134 140 Special VG/F Lot of 21 for $45
Worlds Finest 213 G 216 226 227 228 VGs 229-240 242 243 249 extra 231 VG/F's Lot of 21 for $40
Action Comics 422 439-442 444
The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts For Sale: Nice Toned Mercuries: 1920P,29S&36S by TheTdotP     Yesterday at 11:29 PM

Hey All,

Due to my financial situation I have to liquidate my assests. I grabbed a few of the Mercuries out from a complete set. Pictures are below for the 1920P, 1929S, & 1936S that I am selling. It's unfortinate my camera cannot capture
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: What Comics Are Rising in Value? by oakman29     Yesterday at 11:27 PM

Originally Posted By: RockMyAmadeus Originally Posted By: COI

Robin, handing Bats and Supes the boys on a plate.
I didn't want to be the first to say it,but....
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: STRANGE TALES #97 -- holy Toledo! by jaster-mereel     Yesterday at 11:26 PM

Here's my ticket in.....

Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Comic Art Con is 2 months away! by desertdogg2006     Yesterday at 11:25 PM

sure wish someone would do a west coast version of this. I would love to this happen. wishful thinking ;] still steaming about getting shut out of san deigo con again for tickets the 3rd year in a row. ;[

CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: MARVEL AT THESE BOOKS by CaptBrian1 by JollyComics     Yesterday at 11:22 PM

Hi Capt Brian,

I saw a guy who carries a Marvel Characters and has many creators, artists and writers signed their names on that book for years.

Why not to try that one at every convention if you can!
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: gold f.s.--the last call for silver streaks by SpideyFein     Yesterday at 11:22 PM

Originally Posted By: Columbia Comicshow the #15 isn't designated a classic cover is beyond me.

Things needed:

Attractive female in distress: check
Egyptian tomb: check
Mummy: check
Creepy large spider:
Page 16 of 60 « First<1415161718>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
Choice 1820/19 Large Cent PCGS VF35 CAC! Gorgeous 1877S Double Eagle & More!
by AnkurJ
Today at 08:14 PM
Toner sale
by AstroTrain
Today at 06:44 PM
FSH: 1882-S Morgan Dollar ICG MS-64 DMPL Obverse
by 123cents
Today at 01:00 AM
hobo nickel book and sutler token book for sale
by michael
Today at 12:35 AM
Comics Marketplace
75 cent Batman comics!!!!!
by manicnerd
50 minutes 32 seconds ago
SOME SCARCE TIMELY WONDER WOMAN RAW, LEADING a MORE FUN SENSATION
by skypinkblu
Today at 09:10 PM
Interesting DC summer sale of books. Cheap. Silver age.
by Grantley Goddard
Today at 08:34 PM
Action Comics #17 CGC 3.5
by quadman78
Today at 08:25 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.024 seconds in which 0.017 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.