Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Ant-Man CGC 9.6 SS STAN LEE Shrinking Cover Variant X 2 (REDUCED) by PittsPilot     Yesterday at 06:54 PM

Reduced to $120.
The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: FS: Thinning my Collection - Gold, IHC, and Buffalo *Columbian MS67 TONER Added* by thabeast     Yesterday at 06:53 PM

1893 Columbian MS67 added
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: 1871 20D Gold by grip     Yesterday at 06:52 PM

25 and nice honest wear.
Comics related - Movies, TV, Video games
Jump to new posts Re: LEGENDS OF TOMORROW (2016) by Bosco685     Yesterday at 06:51 PM

DC's Legends of Tomorrow Ads Two Mystery Heroes

Quote:DC's Legends of Tomorrow will add a pair of new characters to its Season Two roster, both of whom sound like DC Comics superheroes, per a casting call reported at TVLine.
<
Jump to new posts Re: 1882 1c - GTG #1 by Walkerfan     Yesterday at 06:43 PM

Can't tell if it has wear from these images.

So I'll say anywhere from AU 58-MS 63
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: One Book- Daredevil #115 CGC 9.6 W, Death of Death-Stalker, Wolverine Ad by electricprune     Yesterday at 06:35 PM

Let's try $100
Jump to new posts Re: Agent Carter on ABC Spoiler-filled Thread (Sneak Peek Preview released) by Doktor     Yesterday at 06:14 PM

Hayley is in a pilot for a series that has a pretty good chance of getting picked up. She would have had time to do both series due to the scheduling of Agent Carter, but it's unlikely she'll have time to do spots on other shows more than a guest app
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: A Thread for Craft Beer Advocates! by Peter G     Yesterday at 05:50 PM

Originally Posted By: Wally's Comics Originally Posted By: Peter Ghttps://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/food/america-now-has-more-breweries-than-ever-and-that-might-be-a-problem/2016/01/15/d23e3800-b998-11e5-99f3-184bc379b12d_story.html
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Calgary Expo April 28 - May 1 2016 by kimik     Yesterday at 05:49 PM

Originally Posted By: Artboy99 Originally Posted By: aardvark88I thought some hi-roller named Dean might bring a suitcase full of US greenbacks from Vancouver to Harley at Calgary expo to save the 5% gst on $125,000 declared value of 1
SigSeries Event Announcements
Jump to new posts Re: Chris Hemsworth signing by KRS_SD     Yesterday at 05:46 PM

pmd you.
Jump to new posts Re: Aquaman Movie - July 27, 2018 by Bosco685     Yesterday at 05:45 PM

Jump to new posts Re: PGM: Marvel Premier #15 (1st Iron Fist) by fiendish     Yesterday at 05:28 PM

agree with 5.0-5.5

Definitely a cleaning candidate. I think a cleaner back would get you a nice one-point bump.
Jump to new posts Re: one more time - PGM HULK 181 1ST WOLVERINE by fiendish     Yesterday at 05:24 PM

Gratz!
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Avengers #57 CGC 8.5 CRM/OW by joeypost     Yesterday at 05:10 PM

Originally Posted By: buttock Originally Posted By: TopNotch Originally Posted By: joeypostJust one book.

1st unqualified or PM gets the book or books.
Shipping in the U.S. is $15 for one slab.
Other ship
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Captain America Comics #1 Club by woowoo     Yesterday at 05:06 PM

Originally Posted By: TheSurgeonI feel very lucky to have purchased this a couple of years ago- by far my most expensive purchase. A boardie owned it before me and I think made a huge profit on the sale.

Wow would love t
NGC Registry
Jump to new posts Re: Roosevelt varieties by Ali E.     Yesterday at 04:59 PM

Hello, KD, and thank you for the inquiry.
The early die state and late die state varieties of the 1960 PF FS-102 are eligible in the various Roosevelt sets where appropriate. If you need assistance with that coin or with finding an appropriate s
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: IDW Transformers G1 Continuity Appreciation Thread by FutureFlash     Yesterday at 04:54 PM

Originally Posted By: Archaeon90 Originally Posted By: UltraMaximus Originally Posted By: Archaeon90Having a 4 year old waking you up early does pay off sometimes
Just came across this from a UK seller

Transformers
Jump to new posts Re: So, I'm Watching Penny Dreadful..... by Rodey     Yesterday at 04:49 PM

Originally Posted By: FastballspecialRepeatedly

Then I will start watching it! Don't care what the plot is about.
The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: Coins For Sale on GreatCollections by Tyler N.     Yesterday at 04:49 PM

4 days, 3 hours.
SigSeries Event Announcements
Jump to new posts Drew Struzan signing (Most Iconic Movie Posters of All Time Struzan!!) by Kevlar     Yesterday at 04:31 PM

DREW STRUZAN SIGNATURE OPP!!!!!

Struzan is the artist behind many of the most iconic movie posters in History. From Back to the Future, Harry Potter, to Star Wars, Indiana Jones, and Blade Runner (JUST TO NAME A FEW).
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: GARDEN STATE COMIC FEST JULY 9-10TH WITH SPECIAL GUEST KEVIN EASTMAN by GS Comic Fest     Yesterday at 04:29 PM

Our name means a lot to us. So one of the best things about Garden State Comic Fest is we have COMICS!! You name it we will have it. Golden, Silver, Bronze age, Modern, Indy, Graphic Novels. We have it all! From quarter books to key issues to ACTION
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: GEEzusWalks Feedback Thread! by DarthBane     Yesterday at 04:20 PM

Great transaction and superior communication. Very reliable and recommended community member. Thanks.
The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts For Swap : 100rs India Star/Replacement PMG 65 Pick Unlisted by Manish Golecha     Yesterday at 04:17 PM

i have 100rs India Star/Replacement PMG 65 Pick Unlisted

total 5 pcs available , would prefer swap with any good grade note

but if not swap than even sale is possible , let me know if anyone interested in them , awesome star/r
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: The Official Commission Collecting Thread by alxjhnsn     Yesterday at 04:13 PM

Timely! Cap seems a bit unhappy with old helmet head.
The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: British India 10rs Watermark sheet 35 notes uncut for 0.99$ auction by Manish Golecha     Yesterday at 04:09 PM

Also to add we have BURMA 90 KYATS BUNDLE OF 100 PCS CONSECUTIVE WHICH IS VERY RARE and 35 KYATS BURMA WHICH IS A SCARCE BUNDLE
Page 16 of 47 « First<1415161718>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Use Google to Search the Boards

The Money Marketplace
New @ kittlecoins.com - Amazing 1908-S IHC; Toned Silver Eagles; World & more!
by illini420
10:24 PM
Selling coins at auction
by banknotes123
10:11 PM
For Swap : 100rs India Star/Replacement PMG 65 Pick Unlisted
by Manish Golecha
04:17 PM
British India 10rs Watermark sheet 35 notes uncut for 0.99$ auction
by Manish Golecha
03:55 PM
Comics Marketplace
Campbell covers for sale!!!
by munster
10:33 PM
Outcast #2
by chaseman210
07:34 PM
Collection of signed rare comics for sale
by ccurtincorp
07:20 PM
Quick Drop- FF45 CGC 7.0 O/W Inhumans- Now $625 Shipped
by SpideyFein
06:57 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.02 seconds in which 0.013 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.