Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: George Evans -Price reduction G.I. Combat 158 by GermanFan     Yesterday at 10:32 AM

$ 370 shipped.
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Look, up in the sky, it's a... by DWLange     Yesterday at 10:26 AM

The Akron's control car was recovered from the Atlantic. It, and one of the Macon's Sparrowhawk scouting planes, are now held by the Smithsonian. Two of the airplanes that went down with the ship are still visible on the bottom of the sea off the coa
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Comic creators who never sold out to Hollywood? by Dr. Balls     Yesterday at 10:24 AM

Originally Posted By: Buzzetta Originally Posted By: Dr. Balls Originally Posted By: Buzzetta Originally Posted By: Dr. BallsBill Watterson is my hero. He's led a wonderful example of creator ethics, my favorite of which is that
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Teen titans 14 cgc ss 8.0 nick Cardy by tjanse     Yesterday at 10:23 AM

bump closed
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Chew 19 cgc 9.8 ss. FF 1 cgc 9.8 cgc ss 9.4 by tjanse     Yesterday at 10:22 AM

bump for price drops
Jump to new posts Re: Ok, I'm back. Undergrounds with no nudity and Keys for days. Come on. by Real Elijah Snow     Yesterday at 10:18 AM

thanks everyone. I'll be shipping on Tuesday since I'm going to Dragon-con land for a few days.
Comics Market - Forum Only Selling Area
Jump to new posts Re: PROBATION DISCUSSIONS by zuulioso     Yesterday at 10:15 AM

Originally Posted By: mccollectThey do look awesome, but today is day 44 since I paid, so I had to file a paypal dispute since he hasn't answered my pm's for over a week after telling me repeatedly that they were shipping the next day. I would
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Question about marvel graphic novel 4 by akaSteveRogers     Yesterday at 10:10 AM

Originally Posted By: Silverdream Originally Posted By: RockMyAmadeus Originally Posted By: Revat Originally Posted By: RockMyAmadeus Originally Posted By: Broke as a Joke Originally Posted By: Revat Originally Pos
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Batman Slab Extravaganza!!!(Selling My Collection) by ChadH     Yesterday at 10:09 AM

Thread has been updated. All remaining books above this post that aren't marked "sold" and whom to have been moved to eBay. I will post more books in about a day in which I will bump this thread. The books will be scanned in just like the ones above
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Need Help from Boardies living in the following locations... by Mangbus     Yesterday at 10:07 AM

Santa Rosa, CA
Waterbury, VT
Mount Pleasant, SC
Chicago, IL

I am after a few locally exclusive items.

I am willing to pay full cost plus shipping and in return also provide NYCC Exclusives at actual cost + shipp
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Steampunk Variants, The Strain, Rat Queens, WBY, Image #1s, Rocket Variant +++ by Rhymenoceros     Yesterday at 10:07 AM

THREAD CLOSED. Most will go to eBay soon. If you want something, PM me today 8-28-14
The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: FS: Civil War Exonumia on Ebay by BKW     Yesterday at 09:56 AM

Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: FS: Original Art Collection W/Preacher, YTLM, Scalped, Joker, Walking Dead by artistlost     Yesterday at 09:50 AM

ending tonight. Thanks for looking!
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: World's Finest Comics #21 (1946) by Tivo32     Yesterday at 09:38 AM

Yup, from 1946.
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Baltimore Comic-Con finally a 3 day con Sept 5-7, 2014 by Transplant     Yesterday at 09:30 AM

Originally Posted By: Logan510 Originally Posted By: Transplant Originally Posted By: GACollectibles Originally Posted By: greggy Originally Posted By: rob_reactIs there a protocol for meeting greggy in person? Yes....introd
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: New Music 2014 by Comicopolis     Yesterday at 09:21 AM

Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Toronto Comic Book Show (TCBS) Sun Sep 14th; Win A Giant Size X-men! by torontocomicshow     Yesterday at 09:20 AM

Have a great FaxExpo everyone!
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB - Tales of Suspense 41 & 47 CGC 5.0 (ish) by PT     Yesterday at 09:20 AM

ya know, just in case someone missed it.....
Thanks!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: HP recalls 6 million laptop power cords by techtre2003     Yesterday at 09:17 AM

Originally Posted By: Bosco685 Originally Posted By: WoodenJeffersonWOW! Thank you for posting this...my Compaq in the living room was OK, but the HP in the bedroom had the power plug with LS-15 on it bigger than Dallas!

I would
Jump to new posts Re: One Book - ASM 194 by MattP     Yesterday at 09:09 AM

Originally Posted By: blazincomicsIll take it

Thanks!
NGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: New Additions Coming Soon!!! posted by Six Mile Rick by Six Mile Rick     Yesterday at 08:27 AM

Hey Doug,

I grabbed a few pennies. 1989-D,1995, 1995-D, 1997-D, 2001-D,All ms68RD's.
The new .25 additions in MS67 were 1966, 1968, 1968-D, 1971-D, 1981, 1992, 1995. A 2000-D Maryland state quarter graded MS68 and a SMS 1967 graded
SigSeries Event Announcements
Jump to new posts Re: Rich's 2014 convention list for signature series London thru NYCC by Rich_Henn     Yesterday at 08:03 AM

Last reminder, all books for Baltimore due in hand one week from today, Thursday, Sept. 4th.

This includes all and any books for John Totleben & Rick Vetich.
If you're doing s/s for these guys and bringing them to the show they MUST b
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Infinite Bronze Horror Thread by Jayman     Yesterday at 08:00 AM

Originally Posted By: StevenramsA recent pickup from the boards: House of Secrets 81 from 8-9/1969 (Don't know for sure if it's a Silver or Bronze Book). CGC 9.2 with OW/W pages. Contains Jerry Grandenetti art and a Neal Adams cover (surely
Numismatic General
Jump to new posts Re: I'm getting married. by rockhobby     Yesterday at 07:38 AM

Congratulations!

Doug
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: dinesh_s kudos thread by VintageComics     Yesterday at 07:33 AM

Paid quickly on an FF #67 CGC 9.2
Page 16 of 59 « First<1415161718>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
Toned Coins - Morgan Dollar and Washington Quarter
by Eric Hazen
01:16 AM
FS: 1909-S VDB NGC MS63RB
by agentjim007
12:30 AM
1943-S 50C Liberty Half Dollar MS67 Star NGC POP 1 NONE BETTER
by Paul Kiraly 3
11:33 AM
2014 Gold Kennedys Early Releases $1480 for 70s
by Slayeron
08/26/14 09:28 AM
Comics Marketplace
Superman #76 -CGC 7.5 ow/w & Cap America #3 CGC .5 unrestored! @ Clink Auction!
by RickyBobby
02:35 AM
New slabbed GA horror and sci-fi on ebay
by danmac267
12:42 AM
Comic Pressing, Cleaning & Humidifying Videos for Sale (The Sequel)
by Keysnruns
12:35 AM
Batman #676, Nailbiter #1 Variant, Southern Bastards #1 Variants -All CGC SS 9.8
by WinterSoldier
12:21 AM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.022 seconds in which 0.015 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.