Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Giant Size X-Men #1 and/or X-Men 94 Club by Waylander     Yesterday at 11:32 AM

Originally Posted By: ReadcomixCan I come in? (That 94 on the left was bought off the racks...)

Originally Posted By: L8aginSo many nice books here. Working on X-men #94. Here's my Giant Size #1

[img]http:
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: It's been 50 YEARS...show us your books from 1967! by Hepcat     Yesterday at 11:32 AM

Originally Posted By: ShaolingoatI'll throw this one out:

Don't do that! Give it to me instead! I'll be glad to take a comic with such a fabulous John Buscema cover off your hands even though it is encased in plastic.
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: THE HULK #181 CLUB by Waylander     Yesterday at 11:31 AM

Originally Posted By: L8aginHappy to be here and part of the club. My low grade entry.

[img]http://[/img]

Nice book
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Marvel Super-Heroes #8 Winter Special raw NM $50 shipped by MadGenius     Yesterday at 11:28 AM

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Randomness by Jimmers!!!!All are welcome! by MetalPSI     Yesterday at 11:15 AM

I like Erbum
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts CLOSED by pjammer     Yesterday at 10:59 AM

http://www.ebay.com/itm/112271431708?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Feel free to kudos Philreal by elibowman     Yesterday at 10:56 AM

Nice books, and well packed. Thanks again!
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Wizard World Philadelphia, June 1-4, 2017 by L8agin     Yesterday at 10:43 AM

I've been thinking about driving up to this one. I've only ever been to the Baltimore Comic Con. I hope it's worth the 3 hour drive.
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Web of Spider-man 118 in cgc 9.8 by pickycollector     Yesterday at 10:34 AM

If you could consider raw, I have a flawless copy for which I am the original owner. PM me if interested

Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: HASBROUCK HEIGHTS Comic Book Expo-Sun, Jan 22nd by pug productions     Yesterday at 10:29 AM

Bringing the last of the silver and bronze from the collection I have been brokering... deep discounts!
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Toronto ComiCON - March 17-19, 2017 by Kevin Boyd     Yesterday at 10:20 AM

KEVIN SUSSMAN
Big Bang Theory
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: MegaCon, May 25-28, 2017, Orlando Florida by Kevin Boyd     Yesterday at 10:14 AM

First announcement in a while...

PAUL WESLEY
Vampire Diaries
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts The Comics Journal # 292 Fine Kim & Simon Deitch Underground Interview 2008 OOP by ericjmz     Yesterday at 10:03 AM

The Comics Journal # 292 Fine Kim & Simon Deitch Underground Interview 2008 OOP

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Comics-Journ...xoAAOSwgApXAXPc
UNDERGROUND COMIX Artists Kim D
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: FFF's Random Raws Returns! $1 Drek! Deathstroke! Stuff! Things! by F For Fake     Yesterday at 09:49 AM

Monday morning bump, should have a few more books tomorrow morning, if not, Thursday AM at the latest!

RECAP

Page 1
Spider-Man 2099 #1 Pedigree Gold Collection VFNM to NM- $7
Batgirl 40 Prince "Purple Rain" movie varia
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Fantastic Four #47 by Harry Lime     Yesterday at 09:48 AM

Originally Posted By: oakman29ASM 31,32, AND 33 is the best story arc in comics, period.

Although I haven't read #31 at this point in time I'm inclined to agree.

Next up we come back down to earth with...

CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: Most desirable Spawn variants by n2wdw     Yesterday at 09:43 AM

I think your Spawn lists are very interesting. As someone who doesn't collect Spawn (I have the 1st 40 or so issues in raw and a couple graded books but that's it), I'm curious why so many of the most desirable Spawn issues are later in the run rath
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: IDW Transformers G1 Continuity Appreciation Thread by Augustus     Yesterday at 09:40 AM

Guys, I just wanted to post my two auctions of two CGC Transformer keys. If anyone is interested, I'd be happy to do an outside of eBay deal. Just PM me an offer. Thanks!

Transformers: Till All Are One #1 RI-B 1:25 Milne Retailer Incent
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Double cover Iron Man 128 grader notes question by KfunnyE     Yesterday at 09:39 AM

Reposted in Comics general.

Thanks
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Favorite Archie Covers by 50AE_DE     Yesterday at 09:36 AM

I posted this in another thread but I think these are two undiscovered innuendo covers.

Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Black Monday Murders by Batverse     Yesterday at 09:27 AM

I first became aware of Hickman with his F4 run. I enjoyed it well enough but not as much as Waid's run. The next time I read something from him it was Secret Wars. I would describe that as a convoluted mess that didn't really pay off in the end.
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Wanted comics 12 used in the SOTI single highest graded copy by oceanavekid     Yesterday at 09:21 AM

24-ML-425705-ML-

Please read the sales rules before posting. Book cannot be on eBay.
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts David Sque Art Prints by CharlieB     Yesterday at 09:18 AM

Hello there. New member here.

I thought that I would let you know that I am currently working with the famous British artist David Sque, well known here in England for producing the Roy Of The Rovers football/soccer artwork.

I
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Wizard World Portland -- February 17-19, 2017 by mysterio     Yesterday at 09:03 AM

A month away.

Apparently Wizard is going to start handling their own photo ops with this show. It'll be interesting to see how that goes...
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: STAR WARS Celebration 2017, April 13-16, Orlando, FL. by mysterio     Yesterday at 09:01 AM

Three months away.
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: MOTOR CITY COMIC CON, May 19-21, 2017, Novi, Michigan by mysterio     Yesterday at 09:00 AM

Four months away.
Page 16 of 43 « First<1415161718>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Use Google to Search the Boards

The Money Marketplace
FS: 1850 gold $1 PCGS AU 50 color.
by agentjim007
Yesterday at 09:59 PM
Special 20% Discount for Collectors Society Members- NGC Rainbow Toners
by ATF_COINS
Yesterday at 09:11 PM
Looking for some Colorful Roosies...
by Lablover
Yesterday at 06:38 PM
Is anyone looking for wheat pennies?
by Endeavor1967
01/16/17 10:25 PM
Comics Marketplace
New SA Slabs - Spidey, X-Men, Avengers
by comicquant
36 minutes 11 seconds ago
Venus #1 CGC 8.0 Canadian Edition
by thirdgreenham
Today at 03:44 PM
2 X PCH CGC books. Both 1.8 with free shipping. PRICES SLASHED
by Grantley Goddard
Today at 02:11 PM
Eightball (with Color) Dan Clowes 2-Fer : FN-VFN 1st Print : 4 (1990) & 5 (1991)
by ericjmz
Today at 01:48 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.029 seconds in which 0.021 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.