Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: New Ken Burns documentary airs tonight on PBS "The Roosevelts" by Forbush-Man     Yesterday at 08:31 PM

Ken Burns makes some great documentaries.
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: New Avengers 2 CGC 9.8, Spider-Man Unlimited 2 9.8, Venom/Carnage mini CGC 9.8 by Gsims718     Yesterday at 08:30 PM

New book added, Amazing Spider-Girl 12 (2006) in CGC 9.8
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: THE AMAZING FANTASY #15 CLUB by Hulksdaddy1     Yesterday at 08:29 PM

J. Morrow, big time congrats! Welcome to the club!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Great British Music by Blorgon scum     Yesterday at 08:25 PM

Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Early Avengers - Mixed Grade - Some with Issues by dead_clone     Yesterday at 08:04 PM

Originally Posted By: dead_clone is KING
Paypal or Money Transfer
US BUYERS: Shipped via priority $6.75 1-3 books. Add $0.75 to a maximum of $15. EVERYBODY ELSE: Contact me for actual cost

dead_clone's eBay Feedback
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: J. Scott Campbell Fan Expo Exclusives + More by Tiger Topher     Yesterday at 08:03 PM

Originally Posted By: brannondw Originally Posted By: Tiger TopherFigment #1 + Figment #2 (First Printings)

Both comics look pretty good. Issue #1 has a few spine creases, some minor handling wear and a bit of damag
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Comic book auction in Michigan -- looks interesting by Marksvint     Yesterday at 08:03 PM

Bookery,

I remember you setting up next to me at the Motor City Comic Con several times in the mid 1990s, and how you were a good neighbor to me and my partner.

I did contact the POC representing the auction company. She sa
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Wizard World Nashville Comic Con Sept. 26-28, 2014 by youmechooz     Yesterday at 07:59 PM

Ill be there, might need some help if anyone wants to make a little extra dough and get dealer passes. Pm me
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: Wytches #1 s/s w/variants op - Standard, CBLDF & Cloonan variants by Branget     Yesterday at 07:56 PM

There is also an NYCC variant if you were looking to add another cover.
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: SHAZAM #1 "THE NEW BEGINNING" by WebSlinger     Yesterday at 07:43 PM

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: RIP Lebowski, TJ Powell by Bosco685     Yesterday at 07:39 PM

Loads of great donations being made to assist TJ's family.

Thanks to all that have had a chance to help out, or stopped by to show support.

Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Re: Uncanny X-Men #268 2nd Print/JCPenny Variant 9.8 by amnesiac     Yesterday at 07:37 PM

Jump to new posts Re: NYX 1-7 Complete CGC 9.8 Set!!! by amnesiac     Yesterday at 07:36 PM

The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: eBay Auction: 1962 Lincoln Struck on Silver Dime Planchet PCGS AU58 by Shadowsonic2004     Yesterday at 07:35 PM

For those interested. Reserve wasn't met on first auction. So relisted with no reserve. A very nice and rare 1962 D Lincoln struck on Silver dime planchet graded by PCGS AU58. No Reserve! Ends in a week. Sept 23rd 10:16pm eastern. I'll give updates t
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: SHELTERED from Image by the420kid     Yesterday at 07:29 PM

Originally Posted By: LonzillaI had to look, it's a Johnnie X-Mas cover, and an awesome one at that!
If that annoying girl is the last one standing at the end of the series, I'm gonna be pretty ticked off.
Lucas has to live so there
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Nicecon UK report with a few pics.... by gaz973     Yesterday at 07:25 PM

Great report, Boon and some beautiful sketches. Love the Churchill work, been a fan of his stuff for a lot of years.
The Signature Room
Jump to new posts Re: 2014 - who do you want to get SS'd? by Get2TheChoppa     Yesterday at 07:10 PM

Originally Posted By: Get2TheChoppaMy lofty, and in some cases bordering on impossible goals for 2014 are ...

Celebs:
Sarah Michelle Gellar
Michelle Trachtenberg
Rachel Nichols
Emilia Clarke

Commission/
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: FS: Sunfire & Big Hero 6 #1-3 and The New Teen Titans #1 by artistlost     Yesterday at 06:58 PM

Big Hero 6 1-3 is back up for sale.

Thanks for looking
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: COPPERHEAD Image Comics Faerber, Godlewski & Riley by natevegas     Yesterday at 06:54 PM

Originally Posted By: The Authority Originally Posted By: HeklaI kinda liked the Doop family (can't remember their names). Too bad we won't see them again; that could have been fun having them be recurring characters.

+1
<
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Crazy random CGC books by aszumilo     Yesterday at 06:46 PM

Originally Posted By: ft88Came as part of a collection.

Postage is $4 in the US. Please ask going overseas. $20-$30 dollars.

Saga 19 CGC 9.8 $25

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: My favorite candy bar is Twix.... by bronzilla     Yesterday at 06:45 PM

Originally Posted By: Thomas Nielsenyour welcome

Tried the ninja chocolate turtles yet ? they are my favorite, enjoy.

Like crack, first batch is free....muahhahahah

I did. They are excellent. They taste
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Red and White Comic Expo - Calgary Sept 14 by aardvark88     Yesterday at 06:40 PM

Nice chatting with the FantasticThor again. His eagle-eye helped him scoop out a 95c Saga of the Swamp Thing variant out of my bargain bin.

No snow at all on the highway or in Calgary. Pristine waters of Lake Louise on the drive back t
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Police take down dangerouse criminal at Sam Houston high school by kav     Yesterday at 06:39 PM

yup
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: The Official Thread "The Flash" TV Show SPOILDER-FILLED by Speedy-D     Yesterday at 06:39 PM

Billboards are up in the 'hood!!

Jump to new posts Re: Nice comic lots on eBay right now....BUY IT NOW or B/O, FREE shipping by camper49     Yesterday at 06:36 PM

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 50 - 1st appearance The Kingpin, classic Romita cover

SOLD!!!

http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?item=2516...camper49&_sop=1
Page 16 of 55 « First<1415161718>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
***Fall Coin Auction - Link in post to catalog!
by Midwest Coins
12:05 PM
WTB 1932-S Washington MS63
by Jon K.
01:05 AM
Gold Kennedy proofs, 3 left, raw, unopened, unseen in box.
by AHFreak
01:21 PM
eBay: 1976 IKE Type 1 MS 65 plus some others NGCs
by Aslpride8
03:06 AM
Comics Marketplace
Hump Day Ebay Auctions-10% Off Sale on Everything
by blazincomics
Ms Marvel #1 CGC 9.4 - $270
by Beige
Got a bunch of X-Men related CGC SS covers for sale, please have a look!
by forde81
07:59 PM
classic raboy f.s. cmj 10
by Straw-Man
07:55 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.021 seconds in which 0.015 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.