Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: FS: "Gremlins" (1984, Golden Books) page 22. Multiplied Mogwais! by msr     Yesterday at 02:10 AM

Hi everyone! Just a quick reminder; this auction is ending tomorrow and it's currently somewhere around 20 eur.

The page features a memorable scene from the movie; Billy Peltzer calls his dad, who's working on the "bathroom buddy", to show
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts WTB.... Flash 128 high grade by tgsaku     Yesterday at 01:58 AM

Looking for a slabbed 9.0 or better in this book hit me up please!
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM ASM 300.... by Spyder!     Yesterday at 01:58 AM

8.5/9.0
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM Spiderman 17 by Spyder!     Yesterday at 01:55 AM

Jump to new posts WTB J Scott Campbell OA from Gen 13 Limited Series by diestler     Yesterday at 01:51 AM

Please let me know what you have and your asking price.
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Fantastic Four 45 and Avengers 6 by DavidTheDavid     Yesterday at 01:40 AM

back cover scans?
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: NEWP with short story. I can explain, really! by MarkVIIIMarc     Yesterday at 12:44 AM

That is a neat tarnish pattern. She has a good eye.
The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts Want to buy Captain Crunch 1 oz silver coin!!! by ladyofkaeleer     Yesterday at 12:43 AM

Looking for a 1 oz silver Captain Crunch coin. Price is negotiable, if you have one you would like to sell, please message me ASAP with purposed price. Thank you!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Marvelmania Post it if you got it. by icculus308win     Yesterday at 12:40 AM

Originally Posted By: ft88 Originally Posted By: thunsickerVery nice stuff guys. I've got the '66 cards but haven't picked up anything else yet. Can you guys recommend a price guide?

Here's a 2nd edition. 1st i
SigSeries Event Announcements
Jump to new posts Re: Taking Submissions for Wizard World Philly May 7-10 Gotham, Arrow, Dr. Who! by dscott     Yesterday at 12:24 AM

I will be taking requests for Walking Dead variants if anyone is interested.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Comiclink April Focused auction -- post 'em if you got 'em (or lost 'em) by Mayor006     Yesterday at 12:00 AM

Got sidetracked. Completely forgot about it, had a piece of OA I was wanting to get for my daughter's room but looks like I'll be getting her another sketch cover Still have my eye on a Harvey file copy or two so maybe more than one book out of th
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: WARNING ALL COMIC BOOK STORE OWNERS: LEX LEDGER IS A THIEF by Mark 1     Yesterday at 12:00 AM

Originally Posted By: comix4funThe 2nd most shocking thing in this thread....after Roy's expression of love for Sellout U2 over Earnest U2...is the love for one of the most derivative and shamelessly unoriginal bands in history...Whitesnake.
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: LizardMart by lizards2     04/17/15 11:54 PM

where have all the bulk-buyers gone?

Oh yeah. Mixed Dust bowl
Jump to new posts WTB: Miracleman 17 20 21 23 24 by ft88     04/17/15 11:41 PM

WTB: Miracleman 17 20 21 23 24

Let me know if you have these I'd appreciate it.
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Herb Trimpe RIP by Michael (OML)     04/17/15 11:40 PM

going to Cons won't be the same without getting to chat with Herb for a few minutes -- he did two One Minute Laters but even better become someone (along with Patricia) that I would look for and speak with whenever I was at a show
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Walking Dead #19 and 53 CGC 9.6 and 9.8 by Gsims718     04/17/15 11:34 PM

Walking Dead #53

$150

Jump to new posts Re: The Three Dollar Store by FlyingDonut     04/17/15 11:32 PM

Originally Posted By: 1CoolNice 3 dollar books as always FD. Higher grade X-Force 11 for $3 - nice!

I hope I still have it!
Jump to new posts FS: Jim Borgman Zits Sunday Strip! by AnkurJ     04/17/15 11:19 PM

A very classic Zits Sunday Strip by Jim Borgman! A great gag, especially for those who have teenagers. All original art except for the title square. On large art board (about 10"x24"). Not many of these have been up for sale. A daily strip sold at He
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: OT: What are you listening to as you read the forums tonight? by Mr Sneeze     04/17/15 11:16 PM

Originally Posted By: camper49Habs win!
Go Habs Go
Silver Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Lend me your ears, and I'll tell you a tale of by Dirtfisher     04/17/15 11:14 PM

Still no joy hoping for tomorrow!! Good news is that although it's not silver age I did pick up a Daredevil 181 9.8 old label today!
Comic Events
Jump to new posts River City Comic Expo Saturday August 29th Little Rock, AR by sd2416     04/17/15 11:11 PM

River City Comic Expo

River City Comic Expo
August 29th 10a-6p
101 E Markham St
Little Rock, AR 72201

Gail Simone
Bob McLeod
Robbie Rodriguez
Michael Golden
Renee Witterstaetter
Mich B
Jump to new posts WTB Morning Glories #1 9.8 by simplyrob     04/17/15 10:46 PM

Figured this is as good a spot as ever. Looking for a 9.8 blue or gold copy of Morning Glories #1. Got cash. Thanks.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The quality of posts in the Water Cooler suck big ones by MetalPSI     04/17/15 10:43 PM

Originally Posted By: slym2noneI don't know what the hell boots PSI is talking about...

-slym

If I post fine Azz like that, I do not comment on boots. Get your perverts straight
Jump to new posts Re: Incredible Hulk #181 CGC 7.5 White Pages - 5 hours left by JollyComics     04/17/15 10:43 PM

The book is sold via PM.

Thanks to Omaha-CGC-Comics!
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Accurate DC Whitman list @ StlComics.com :D by electricprune     04/17/15 10:39 PM

Originally Posted By: ShieldAgent Originally Posted By: electricpruneWith the Stl. Comics site down, does anyone have a list of the DC Whitmans?

the wayback machine says:

DC Whitman list

Awesome, than
Page 16 of 52 « First<1415161718>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
Ebay: Better slabs, 1 cent start, no reserve
by Frank Provasek
Yesterday at 01:10 PM
Want to buy Portugal Certified coins!!!!!
by netfobia
Yesterday at 04:31 AM
Want to buy Captain Crunch 1 oz silver coin!!!
by ladyofkaeleer
Yesterday at 12:43 AM
Roosevelt Dimes 1950-Date, Proof Issue Registery Set For Sale
by tsimmons
04/17/15 04:19 PM
Comics Marketplace
wtb Marvel magazine cover
by BrianR
33 minutes 14 seconds ago
RASPUTIN #1 pg 20-21 on one 11x17 pg by Riley Rossmo IMAGE
by Carl Elvis
Today at 10:34 AM
A Few Unusual Robert Crumb Offerings
by EggsAckley
Today at 10:10 AM
Cerebus and Scrooge
by Ryan.
Today at 08:23 AM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.028 seconds in which 0.02 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.