Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: Combined Sales Thread: Gold, WWII, Toners, Proof, Silver, etc. by coinman_23885     Yesterday at 12:52 PM

The Binion toner is now gone. TTT
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: One Number A Week!!! by Johnny545     Yesterday at 12:51 PM

Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM Marvel Premiere 1,47,50 by MADSPORTS     Yesterday at 12:51 PM

Originally Posted By: manetteskaWas there a #15 in that collection, too?

No not a #15 and I looked like 10 times lol.
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: WTB bernie wrightson original art by Garf     Yesterday at 12:46 PM

Koch has several Batman Cult prelims still left that cost a fraction of his full published work...

http://www.kochcomicart.com/ArtistGalleryRoom.asp?ArtistId=844&Details=1

Snagged a couple of them myself. There are still one or
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: ALAMO CITY COMIC CON - SEPT. 26-28, 2014 (SAN ANTONIO, TX) by bug33fouf     Yesterday at 12:41 PM

$500-700 this year.
$250.00 last year .
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Official Concert Thread...been to or going to any? by Comicopolis     Yesterday at 12:38 PM

Originally Posted By: Transplant Originally Posted By: ComicopolisNice photos - but I couldn't sit through nearly 5 hours of anything. That's why drugs are typically involved in that type of music.

A pack of par
The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: FS: 1795 $1 DB VF30 OGH & 1805 50c XF45 by Rayman311     Yesterday at 12:38 PM

TTT
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Amazing Spiderman 122 - CGC 9.4 White Pages - Death of Green Goblin by 1Cool     Yesterday at 12:30 PM

SOLD via PM.. Thread is now closed.
Jump to new posts Re: PGM Iron Man #1 by ROBTOTHEC     Yesterday at 12:28 PM

2.5/3.0, leaning towards the 2.5. That is maybe the most creases I have
ever seen in an Iron Man #1.
It's worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it. Maybe $40-50 IMHO...
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Biggest OA Prices (2014/02/23) by Bronty     Yesterday at 12:12 PM

Yes.

(and congrats, Mike!!)
Numisma-Quest
Jump to new posts (NA) Re: Week # 608 It's Numisma-Quest time-put your thinking caps on! by Lisa     Yesterday at 11:56 AM

QUESTION:

What is the perceived significance of a notched 13th star on many early Capped Bust Half Dollars?

ANSWER:

This was the hallmark of a die prepared by John Reich

This weeks winner PJD has won a copy
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Starman? by Crimebuster     Yesterday at 11:54 AM

He has apparently said that he plans to someday do one more Jack Knight story, but I think it's a "lost tale" sort of thing that happens chronologically sometime during the original run. So he could bring the character back in that way if he wants to
Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: STAR WARS #42 by darkstar     Yesterday at 11:48 AM

Originally Posted By: rjrjr
It is amazing to me to see the prices for this comic move up. It's like Incredible Hulk 181, New Mutants 98, and Amazing Spider-Man 300. There are so many copies out there (especially these last 2 comics) that
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Galaxy ComicCon Tampa, Florida May 18 by Pike's Comics     Yesterday at 11:43 AM

If anyone has any special requests on what I should bring please send me a pm.
Original Comic Art Marketplace
Jump to new posts Re: Hate to sell it but... Revival #5 Cover OA Jenny Frison Professionally Framed by HugeRosen     Yesterday at 11:43 AM

Price dropped. Open to offers
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Where did your forum name come from? by W16227     Yesterday at 11:41 AM

Mine was based on the internet growing -

I was lucky enough to work at USRobotics back when intrenet access was not even 56K dialup - so most of the time you could have some nickname and use it all over,.

Some time later - thi
Jump to new posts Re: PGM ASM 67 by Red84     Yesterday at 11:35 AM

Originally Posted By: timernMy personal opinion is 7.5.
None of the corners are all that sharp, and there are several spine stresses, a couple significant. Those could probably be pressed out and bump the grade to about 9.0 IMHO!

Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: A clearance of assorted books that must go. by Fantasyland15     Yesterday at 11:32 AM

Defenders #1 CGC 9.2 $240

Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: SPECIAL EDITION: NYC - JUNE 14 & 15, 2014 by JasonDaTwit     Yesterday at 11:31 AM

They've added the ARTIST ALLEY list and it includes:

- Bob McLeod
- Eric EBAS Basaldua
- Michael Dooney
- Trevor Von Eeden
- Yale Stewart
- See more of the listed artists at: http://www.specialeditionnyc.com/Creato
The CGC Registry
Jump to new posts Re: Set Expansion Requests April 2014 by 999ghosts     Yesterday at 11:29 AM

Please add Batman Detective Comics 23.1 (3D cover)
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: STAR TREK 2014 VEGAS - JULY 31-AUG 3, 2014 (LAS VEGAS, NV) by Jiri     Yesterday at 11:28 AM

Man, that would be a dream come true. There are so many Star Trek actors who only appear at Star Trek cons.
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Wondercon 2014 Exclusives Sale, 10% OFF on remaining items by AnhDepTrai     Yesterday at 11:19 AM

10% OFF on the remaining books
Jump to new posts Re: So I hear this drek may now be worth something or is it already too late? by rjpb     Yesterday at 11:15 AM

Scans are a bit small, but from what I see

Copy A 8.5

Copy B 6.5

The speculation is crazy, as all that's happened is the rights have been optioned by a credible producer, who is going to put it in "development". I don
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Conan Comics by Theagenes     Yesterday at 11:14 AM

Originally Posted By: Brian48 Originally Posted By: Brian48 Originally Posted By: Theagenes Originally Posted By: Brian48 Originally Posted By: TupennyConanI've owned nice HG raw copies of those two books but have never know
Test Sub-Forum
Jump to new posts facepalm by Jeffro     Yesterday at 11:11 AM

Page 16 of 58 « First<1415161718>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
1813 Classic Head Large Cent PCGS VF35
by AnkurJ
1848 French Pattern 20 Francs in Gold
by RWB
07:35 PM
DOZENS OF COOL VARIETIES AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW!
by coinman1794
05:46 PM
Selling "100 Greatest US Modern Coins" at Long Beach....
by Cellgazer
03:14 PM
Comics Marketplace
Joltin' Joe Sinnott sketch......THOR!!!
by Secret Son
08:48 AM
X-Men #1 for sale (silver age)
by uchiha101
07:32 AM
Marvel's Greatest Comics #23 9.4
by Peter in Portugal
06:03 AM
Daredevil #6-200 (over half of the run) low.mid, high grade CHEAP :)
by comicnut
02:06 AM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.024 seconds in which 0.018 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.