Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Putting yourself in debt over art has it's advantages. Final Update. by retrothecollector     Yesterday at 03:15 PM

Phil great stuff man. But I am going to go back to your original post and talk a bit about my situation as it pertains to your post.

I too am feeling the way you do, but my focus was on a WD cover.

I found myself being caught
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Newbee Member, and I've got a question by johnny9434     Yesterday at 03:13 PM

welcome to the forums
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: How to value a trimmed mega key? by Chicago Boy     Yesterday at 03:12 PM

Thanks Rick! Perfect question for Ask G.A.Tor .......
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Jonahmeh's Kudos Feedback Thread by trmoore54     Yesterday at 03:08 PM

Just wanted to let everyone know of my transaction with Wayne (yes he pried my ASM Annual 1 9.0 (A) out of my hands...). Very enjoyable conversation along the way via PM and ultimately VERY HAPPY with the overall transaction. Highly recommended to
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Bronze Uncanny X Men Reader Copies by slym2none     Yesterday at 03:07 PM

-slym
Gold Comics
Jump to new posts Re: fenomenol fawcett fetish featured by Sqeggs     Yesterday at 03:05 PM

Another cool Raboy cover from the same source. (Now that, ladies and gentlemen, was a sales thread!)

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The 'Ask Kav' Comic General sub-forum. Help keep other threads clean. by kav     Yesterday at 03:05 PM

Originally Posted By: slym2noneShe hasn't complained yet...

-slym
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The Official trmoore54 Feedback Thread by Jonahmeh     Yesterday at 02:45 PM

I will add what a great experience I had purchasing a book from Tom. He was very cordial and professional from the start and I still have a warm fuzzy feeling after the sale. Thank you Tom!!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: New Music 2014 by Comicopolis     Yesterday at 02:38 PM

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Eat the whole apple?? by kav     Yesterday at 02:37 PM

Originally Posted By: Jeffro Originally Posted By: BlowUpTheMoon Originally Posted By: Jeffrowow, who knew?

kav

Yep
You guys are also eating oranges all wrong
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: PAY IT FORWARD by HulkSmash     Yesterday at 02:36 PM

Package arrived today. Nuke proof packing. Thanks comic book guy.
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: Rusty staples and sunken treasure! by Hibou by cheliosstevens     Yesterday at 02:34 PM

I've enjoyed reading this whole thread

Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: Hedge Knight artwork information required by alxjhnsn     Yesterday at 02:24 PM

And of course, there's this free advice:

--------------------------------------

You might want to explore the following resources: The OA auction archive at Heritage Auctions - This archive presents the results from all of their
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Possible type 2 rev for 72S Ike Dollar? by 19Lyds     Yesterday at 02:20 PM

Originally Posted By: wygoldThis is the kind of feedback that I am looking for. Maybe I can find another raw in better condition to replace this one for my Ike dollar album. Huh?

What do albums and slab graded coins have in common?
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday LloydJBailey! by Sandflea     Yesterday at 02:17 PM

HBD!!!
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: ASM RUN! gonna try this again by Wadub     Yesterday at 02:16 PM

Originally Posted By: Pedro1974
just curious, how much was the IM55?

thanks

I don't recall but if your interested I have another Iron Man 55 9.2 Signed...pm me for details
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: ComicBookGuy's Feedback Thread by Miss H     Yesterday at 02:14 PM

Bought a few comics from his ECCC thread, this was my first purchase made on these boards.

Quick delivery to the UK, postage price was spot on, packaging was great.

Have to say it was all round fantastic, very pleased
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Superman #79 CGC 9.8 (1993) by Dexter85     Yesterday at 02:11 PM

Bronze Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Action Comics in the Bronze Age by solarcadet1     Yesterday at 02:11 PM

Originally Posted By: Brandon ShepherdThanks Solarcadet1, I didn't know there were so many foreign editions for #419.

From research over the last 2 years this is what I know that exists of Action Comics #419. I currently do not own
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Fun & Profit from Comics Feature - November 1985 by akaSteveRogers     Yesterday at 02:04 PM

Bah!

"...there is absolutely, positively no way owning and reading a Marvel Comics 1 will give $38,000 worth of pleasure. I mean if I want to have a good old entertaining diversion, I'll spend 38 grand on a few boat trips, a fine sport
Comic Book Grading and Restoration Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Can a Press get this non color break crease out??????????? by solarcadet1     Yesterday at 02:03 PM

Originally Posted By: Conan_Aficionado Originally Posted By: solarcadet1

thanks Conan!

This doesn't help the reputation I'm trying to build as being unhelpful and grumpy....

so, you're not welcome and suc
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: That beer thread is dumb. We're discussing margaritas in here by Transplant     Yesterday at 01:57 PM

And, lest we stray too far.

Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Re: Public Defender in Action #8 (1956); Todd the Ugliest Kid #1-4 (2013)! by Point Five     Yesterday at 01:57 PM

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Palindrome Day! 11022011 by slym2none     Yesterday at 01:57 PM

Here, I will make it easier for others to understand how we Americans do it.

-slym
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: The Official Commission Collecting Thread by Kenners     Yesterday at 01:56 PM

That's awesome!!
Page 16 of 61 « First<1415161718>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
FS: 1795 $1 DB VF30 OGH & 1805 50c XF45
by Rayman311
08:22 AM
1950 PCGS PF-65 CAM Franklin CAC
by jimbucks
09:08 PM
Closed
by F. Palma
10:19 AM
1832 Bust Half PCGS XF45CAC Amazing Toning! 1839 Bust Half NGC AU55 CAC Newman!
by AnkurJ
04/15/14 10:43 PM
Comics Marketplace
New online store now open!
by cincycomics
RHYMENOCEROS' Not-So-Mystery Box Sale - 3 available, slabs & raws $75 SHIPPED
by Rhymenoceros
02:10 AM
Captain Marvel 1 (1968) CGC 8.5
by dead_clone
01:32 AM
Wolverine 1 1982 9.8 / ASM 583 9.8 / Ultimate Spiderman 1 9.4
by dead_clone
01:20 AM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.024 seconds in which 0.017 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.