Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts WTB - Incredible Hulk #3 and/or #6 by grube09     Yesterday at 12:50 PM

Hi Guys - looking for Hulk #3 or #6 in the slabbed 5.0-6.0 range. Not very picky about PQ...the whiter the better, though. Thanks!
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Scturo Feedback by Chadwick     Yesterday at 12:44 PM

Bought a large lot that I received quickly and was packaged perfectly. Prices and grades were great too
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Death of Wolverine by kimik     Yesterday at 12:44 PM

Originally Posted By: ygogolak Originally Posted By: voorhees Originally Posted By: kimikTalking to my file LCS owner, all of the stores here ordered big and the first issue to sell out across the city is...............#2. Anyone else
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Walking Dead Pancakes by PovertyRow     Yesterday at 12:38 PM

Many more at http://www.saipancakes.com
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Indiana Comic Con - March 13-15, 2015! Featuring Mike Zeck! by Pirate     Yesterday at 12:34 PM

Originally Posted By: KingOfRulersFor all of you Game of Thrones fans, we just added Carice Van Houten. This will be her first convention appearance in North America.

she has nice boobs
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone have any dealings w/ member: catz13? by jaybuck43     Yesterday at 12:34 PM

Originally Posted By: VintageComics Originally Posted By: manetteskaAKA Richard Catanzaro

We were supposed to do a deal on a book but I felt uneasy about it as he couldn't provide any references. We're supposed to b
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Anybody Watching WGN's Man(h)attan? by BlowUpTheMoon     Yesterday at 12:27 PM

I watched the first episode last night. It was OK. There were no "WOW" moments. Might watch the second episode.
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Batman Eternal by ZaCrew     Yesterday at 12:23 PM

Really enjoyed the story today.
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Hulk 1 cgc 0.5 and avengers 1 cgc 1.0 by SpiderTurtle     Yesterday at 12:19 PM

Avengers 1 now $698 shipped in usa
The Money Marketplace
Jump to new posts Error Coins for Sale by Jon Sullivan     Yesterday at 12:14 PM

Hello,

I deal in error coins (and to a small degree, varieties), so if you are interested in buying or selling them, visit my website at: http://www.sullivannumismatics.com

If you have any errors for sale, you can email me at: j
Jump to new posts Re: WTB- Low grade AF15 .5/ 1.0 / 1.5 by rcouto     Yesterday at 12:14 PM

BUMP
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: BB28 1.8 - 2.5 by rcouto     Yesterday at 12:13 PM

BUMP
Modern Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Starlight by Mark Millar & Goran Parlov & iMAGE comics & Millarworld by the420kid     Yesterday at 12:00 PM

pretty good ending although it seemed kind of abrupt.
Copper Comics
Jump to new posts Re: Hellblazer #27 by F For Fake     Yesterday at 11:54 AM

I remember having to hunt and hunt for this book back when I put my first complete run together (about 15 years ago). It has always been a popular issue. Now that I'm trying to rebuild the run, I'd like to get my hands on another one, but this one al
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: wadub56 kudos thread by DoveCity187     Yesterday at 11:32 AM

Bought an X-Men 1 with timed payments. Wadub aka 4comix is a pleasure to do business with. I can't wait until I'm in the postion to buy another silver age key!
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Jerseys Finest Comics sales thread! Fresh from CGC, keys, SS! by The Resurrection     Yesterday at 11:15 AM

Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts TODAYS SALE:*NEW* ALL COLLECTORS! Custom made comic book decoupaged shoes! by KomicKicks     Yesterday at 11:14 AM

ATTENTION*** " limited time sale"

ANY COMIC BOOK THEME OR THE WALKING DEAD ONLY:
- But 1 pair / get 2nd pair HALF OFF
- Buy 2 pairs / get 3rd pair FREE

Can combine with referral code if you have one from someone.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Great British Music by Comicopolis     Yesterday at 11:09 AM

Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Tales of Suspense 39 4.0-6.0 Cash or Trade by Jim M     Yesterday at 11:04 AM

Midweek bump!
Numismatic General
Jump to new posts Re: Rules of Being a Gold Bug by BillJones     Yesterday at 11:04 AM

It is an interesting read, but it has a distinct lack was economic wisdom, especially the part where it is inevitable that we return to The Gold Standard. Inflation is the way of the world, and the only way a nation's currency is significantly revalu
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: ASM 300 (and maybe a few other books) by pickycollector     Yesterday at 11:03 AM

The complete clone saga storyline.

For those whom never did read the original saga, here is the complete clone saga for which I am the original owner. Asking $1,200. The set includes the following 127 books:

Amazing Scarlet Spid
Original Comic Art
Jump to new posts Re: JG Jones Black Widow by ashrael     Yesterday at 10:56 AM

Very nice.
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: The Official eBay Drank My Milkshake Thread by Junkdrawer     Yesterday at 10:50 AM

Originally Posted By: Buzzetta Originally Posted By: Junkdrawer Originally Posted By: BuzzettaScrew it.

Calling eBay to see what they have to say.

Further snooping shows that D***o not only bid with the seller in
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Superman #1 1939 .5 by RickyBobby     Yesterday at 10:46 AM

I'll bump this...
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: Bunch of cool GA, SA and BA books. Adding Hulk #181 and ASM #194 CGC 9.6 White - by VintageComics     Yesterday at 10:44 AM

Amazing Spider-man #194 CGC 9.6 White pages - Asking $325 $300 shipped.

Incredible Hulk #181 - 8.5 but missing Marvel Value Stamp, slight piece of tape about 1/4" x 1/4" where stamp was - $800 $710 with shipping included.

Page 16 of 54 « First<1415161718>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
Error Coins for Sale
by Jon Sullivan
12:14 PM
WTB NGC MS69 Quarters 2009-2014
by Kapimono
10/21/14 11:57 AM
FSH; BU roll 1964 P Kennedy halves, *SOLD*
by cucamongacoin
10/20/14 07:26 PM
FSH; $500 FRN VF with a problem *SOLD*
by cucamongacoin
10/20/14 07:25 PM
Comics Marketplace
Fundraising for Buying a Local Comic Shop in York PA
by D & L COMICS
Catskill Comics Update New Chad Hardin Art Harley Quinn #11& More
by Catskillcomics
Avengers 1 and Daredevil 1 FS
by bubbagump
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #5, #6, #7 1st Print Eastman and Laird's
by ottobord
10:46 AM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.021 seconds in which 0.015 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.