Active Topics | Active Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum Subject
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Premium on Gold during the Civil War. by BillJones     Yesterday at 09:35 AM

Thank you for posting this chart, Roger. I have long known about the premiums that people were willing to pay in green backs for gold coins during the Civil War, but I never saw a chart like this that traced by month.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Atlantic author who hopes he doesn't live past the age of 75 by Blorgon scum     Yesterday at 09:31 AM

Zeke Emanuel is the older brother of Rahm Emanuel. (Mayor of Chicago)
Comic Events
Jump to new posts Re: Vancouver Comic Show - October 26, 2014 by Fan Boy     Yesterday at 09:26 AM

Originally Posted By: aardvark88As this Comic Show has a Hallowe'en theme, the 2 promoters have added 2 more Adams Family actors to the guest list: Morticia and Wednesday.

From the original TV sitcom or from the movies? Either
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: 2014 Registry Award by dlyons69 by telerites     Yesterday at 09:10 AM

Originally Posted By: RuneTelerites, I am not sure, but maybe you can just delete the address in your profile. Some years ago I got an email from CGC asking me to fill out the address if I wanted to receive my award...

- Ok, just ch
Mixed Age Threads and Misc
Jump to new posts Re: Clearing out space in my suite - DC, Marvel, TPBs and what else. by Fan Boy     Yesterday at 09:08 AM

Originally Posted By: bonzai
 Originally Posted By: Fan BoyLet's list the new books!

X-Factor # 6 - 1st appearance of Apocalype! This is among of my friend's books. Not a NM copy, but is a VG- copy. There is a large crea
Jump to new posts Re: Mang's September Comic Sale - take a look! by Mangbus     Yesterday at 09:07 AM

I'll be closing this tonight and moving some of the books to eBay. I'll update the thread title to closed once that happens.

Thanks to those who have made claims.

Recap - purchases over $75 get free Boxed shipping.
Almo
Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: AMAZING FANTASY 15 OR ASM 14 + DIAMOND DIKE JR?>LAST DAY by storypapers     Yesterday at 09:00 AM

FINAL BUMP

HAVE not heard from buyer of Diamond Duck Jr either...please contact.
Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.
Jump to new posts Re: MANY CGC 9.8 & 9.6 Bronze, Copper, Modern KEYS on Ebay NOW! by BronzeBruce13     Yesterday at 08:51 AM

Legends 3 and Marvel Team-up 95 9.8s SOLD!
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: ONE NUMBER A WEEK ALL AGES!!! ALL #22 ISSUES WEEK AUGUST 10 to AUGUST 16 by Montezuma     Yesterday at 08:49 AM

Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: StingerMcK Feedback by gino2paulus2     Yesterday at 08:48 AM

Picked up a Flash Comics #10 from Brantley...Went super smoothly...great communication...awesome packing...and arrived faster than Jay Garrick all hopped up on RED BULL's!!!! thanks again buddy
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: HOUSE ELECTRICAL FIRE...FAMILY, DOGS AND COMICS ARE FINE! by DR.X     Yesterday at 08:47 AM

Originally Posted By: trmoore54 Originally Posted By: Designer ToastJus reading this - glad to hear nobody was hurt. Those little fires turn into blazes very quick. Sounds like you got up just before the point of no return. Kudos for
U.S. Coins
Jump to new posts Re: Star or plus designation on PL question by Conder101     Yesterday at 08:44 AM

Quote:On NGC FAQ stated that, "coins receiving a plus designation must have above-average eye appeal." I am confusing.. a coin that has a eye appeal will receive a star designation, and if a coin has above average eye appeal will receive a plus
Copper / Modern Age Only
Jump to new posts Re: x force 2 -Deadpool Movie Villain's first app by dhurley     Yesterday at 08:38 AM

Originally Posted By: hpkid123Take it

Invoice coming
CGC Journals
Jump to new posts Re: The Deadpool Craze! posted by B. Koski by kaholo1256     Yesterday at 08:24 AM

Gotta love it, had a guy already offer to buy both my New Mutants (Liefeld Set) and X-Force Vol. 1 Set... Watching and enjoying anything that features Deadpool simply climb in figures right now as X-Force #2 has gone up when the entire series used to
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: ENTER YOUR BOOKS in The PGM CLASSIX GRADING TOURNAMENTS STARTING AUGUST 2014 by Prophet_DNA     Yesterday at 08:19 AM

Originally Posted By: JollyComics Originally Posted By: timernCANCELLED

Go to http://www.thecomicbookforum.com/forum/c...coming-soon-379 for more details

Avoid avoid and avoid the highest peak of the year is August.<
Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Happy birthday THE BEYONDER! by Mark 1     Yesterday at 08:06 AM

Have an awesome birthday
Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?
Jump to new posts Re: PGM JIM 83 by Chadwick     Yesterday at 07:55 AM

Originally Posted By: veltexWell, looks like it was the best of days
It does have pretty good color (sorry for crappy scan)
Thanks everyone for the input.

[img][/img]

Congrats, great copy
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts WTB: Global Frequency #1 RRP edition by Balham's Finest     Yesterday at 07:51 AM

Looking for a copy of the RRP edition of Global Frequency #1 - not fussy about condition, raw or slabbed.

Please PM me if you have one!

Adam
Jump to new posts Re: Misc, Foreign comics, Ultra Prints, Production items, posters etc by Chadwick     Yesterday at 07:43 AM

Journey Into Mystery #83 reprint pages. Not sure what this was part of but it reprints the JIM 83 Thor story. $1

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Official GOTHAM TV show discussion thread by fantastic_four     Yesterday at 07:27 AM

Originally Posted By: BassGManLittle mini-Catwoman is a bit too cutesy pie but I do like little Bruce Wayne.

She looks like a Japanese anime artist drew her eyes. They're huge with an incredibly distinctive shape.

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Comic book auction in Michigan -- looks interesting by Marksvint     Yesterday at 07:24 AM

The POC I spoke with indicated that they will immediately start auctioning off comics, and will begin with the better lots. Probably makes sense for the company to do that.
Comics Market - Want To Buy!
Jump to new posts Re: WTB - Air Fighters V1 #3 (1942) by Yavin4     Yesterday at 07:13 AM

Comics General
Jump to new posts Re: Batman vs. Superman movie thread for your reading pleasure by Bosco685     Yesterday at 06:52 AM

Originally Posted By: Meeklo Originally Posted By: Bosco685 Anti-Superman movement photos?

That photo looks like they killed Clark from "Smallville".

They killed the Red-Blue Blur!!!

It's
Kudos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Feel free to kudos Philreal by sakaridis     Yesterday at 06:21 AM

Phil bought some Bat-books from me a couple of weeks ago. Great communication, fast payment, a super-smooth transaction overall!

And he obviously likes Batman, which is always an asset to a person's character.
SigSeries Event Announcements
Jump to new posts Re: Todd McFarlane Annual CGC Signature Series Signing 2014---PRICING ADDED! by NYComics     Yesterday at 05:52 AM

Hi Everyone!

We will be at booth 2408 at the New York Comic Con.

If you want you can just stop bye our booth and drop your books off.

We can help get your books signed as we will have an 8 person team working together
Page 16 of 55 « First<1415161718>Last »
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
1954-D Franklin Half Dollar PCGS MS65FBL (old holder)
by Hu-Dey
Yesterday at 03:00 PM
1967 Washington Quarter PCGS MS68 old holder
by Hu-Dey
Yesterday at 02:52 PM
Gold Coins for sale All NGC PF 70's $ to chose From ! LOOK
by Paul Kiraly 3
Yesterday at 01:07 PM
FS: 1947 S Philippines Fifty Centavo Mint State Toned
by Doily
Yesterday at 10:40 AM
Comics Marketplace
Silver Surfer Slabs and raw lot sale
by joel scott
33 minutes 40 seconds ago
The Walking Dead #129 pg 10
by Carl Elvis
Today at 12:27 AM
New Deadpools up in store
by youmechooz
Yesterday at 11:15 PM
Some original art on eBay- Star Wars and Wacky Packages
by Darth Corgi
Yesterday at 10:39 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.022 seconds in which 0.015 seconds were spent on a total of 8 queries. Zlib compression enabled.